Have you ever taken those retarded personality tests?

Weed

Weed

Trimax 2027 🔪
Joined
Aug 10, 2018
Posts
3,939
Reputation
5,163
I got this
1590079961403

Albert Enstein here E=mc2 slayer



Most likely bullshit, I would probs get different results tomorrow jfl


Check yourself nigga
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7042
its been quite some time since i took that shit test, it was INTP but now i realized my personality changes based on my looks jfl. calling urself introvert is subhuman degen cope. its codeword for being ugly as shit with beta cuck mindset
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Weed
i always either get intp or intj (i think)
 
Infp I think jfl
 
these things are on par with star signs jfl. its something white women put in their twitter bio because they think 4 letters are a substitute for a personality.
 
I've taken it once but I can't remember what I got
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Weed
I am an ENxP-T

(50% Thinking/ 50% Feeling)
 
I've taken it once but I can't remember what I got
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Weed

Similar threads

sample
Replies
12
Views
43
SuicideBomber
SuicideBomber
Mansur
Replies
11
Views
100
ANON
ANON
SickendExistence
Replies
11
Views
47
SuicideBomber
SuicideBomber
Idontknowlol
Replies
9
Views
58
SupressedLowLife
SupressedLowLife
vaylenvislays
Replies
2
Views
22
Nocturnal
Nocturnal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top