have you ever thought why you were born so fucking insane?

D

Deleted member 6305

I have a BBC with no melanin
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Posts
47,049
Reputation
65,136
i do
i can't remember once in my lifetime i wasn't larping acting bluepilled since i was a kid... kinda cool tho


muh i'm different and superior
no it's not the point here your basic bitches

:feelswhere:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6902
I’ve always had a weird mental state, ever since being 10-11, I’m high functioning but still have an underlying mental problem
 
Same bro but 90% of the worlds population is like this but won’t admit
 
I’ve always had a weird mental state, ever since being 10-11, I’m high functioning but still have an underlying mental problem
man thanks for replying seriously
i could write an essay explaining some things but my mind is crazy rn i can't have a complete and cohesive thought rn
maybe later
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6902
 
Same bro but 90% of the worlds population is like this but won’t admit
i think about it a lot... sometimes i think i'm underestimating people and sometimes I'm overestimating
 

Similar threads

Idontknowlol
Replies
9
Views
61
SupressedLowLife
SupressedLowLife
ilikefish
Replies
13
Views
90
ilikefish
ilikefish
SickendExistence
Replies
11
Views
48
SuicideBomber
SuicideBomber
B
Replies
23
Views
101
whiskers52
whiskers52
iLdar
Replies
2
Views
27
iLdar
iLdar

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top