Have you realized that everyone in this trash hole is "High IQ" and has been sabotaged by someone to rot???

MaghrebGator

MaghrebGator

Kraken
Imagine being such a failure that you have to come to a PSL community full of 15 year olds and claim that you are definetly higher IQ than average because "Muh i'm so enlightened muh blackpilled i can't stop rating people in my basement where is the mogger where is the mogger here or here or here pick your chadlite here or here"

Of course you are higher IQ than average YOU SICK FREAK!! If you make the starting line for it some random lost inceldom community and you dedicate your life wholeheartedly to be a disgraceful minded bastard who spends all day making genyoplasty guides on the looks section of an incel forum directed to a people who were born after Fortnite was launched.

The balls man, the small balls you gotta have to claim you are High IQ because you did some skewed test that tried to convince you so that you pay them for the results
ZomboMeme 01032024040431

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel
Is not even high IQ, is just the mere luck or unluck (depending on your genetics and lifestyle) to come across this website. Is basically just knowledge

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
blackpillers are lower iq than average

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator