Havent had water retention for a week now despite eating mostly carbs and sodium

Legit?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday
I was drinking water consistently 3.5L everyday for 2 weeks then noticed much much less water retaining on the face.

Amazingly easy tbh, I try to ingedt most fluid during the day as early as possible because kidneys are most responsive in filtrring during that time.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Qzuan, TheBrownOne and diamondbill
@Xangsane @pneumocystosis @BrahminBoss @andy9432 @Iasacrko @HarrierDuBois @Krakowski @MoggerGaston @Krakowski @shabby890 @Eli @Jungcuck @Gonthar @mbolo @Filosephario @wsada

I was drinking water consistently 3.5L everyday for 2 weeks then noticed much much less water retaining on the face.

Amazingly easy tbh, I try to ingedt most fluid during the day as early as possible because kidneys are most responsive in filtrring during that time.
I drink 32 ounces as soon as I get up and still look like shit

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and diamondbill
I drink 32 ounces as soon as I get up and still look like shit

According to studies its 700ml upon waking up

Also maybe because the water you drank didn’t get absorbed?

Try alkaline water bottle with Oral rehydration formula from WHO, it is created for optimum water absorption based on humans physiology.

@pneumocystosis @Iasacrko @andy9432

same for me with 3L

and you'll look even better if you stop drinking water for a few days, but then ofc it will start retaining more again.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
because water dehydrates you

Nope

Unless you don't take enough electrolytes
the water available to most people that most people drink lacks electrolytes and electrical charges