Having a job is only for NT people

TheMaxxer333

TheMaxxer333

Got Me Mad as Sh*t, So I Slapped That B*tch
NT have friends GF or Wife to take the stress of having a job. Not to mention they no mental illness to suffer from. A NT might have a shitty job or a job they tolerate but they have a GF they get home to. On the weekend they go out and party with their friends and fk foids. All these things make them tolerate having to work.Meanwhile an Incel does not have motivation or things to take the stress from having a job. They come home to nothing. They have no friends or social life and sex to take the edge off. So why would they want to get a job, it just gonna make their life 100x worse. Neeting atleast allows u to sleep in, play video games, be on the internet to stop u from roping.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, 9cel, Pikabro and 11 others
It's to have money idiot

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, mogstars, ShowerMaxxing and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and Latinolooksmaxxer
Yea I agree I’m just jobcelling for money n chit

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and TheMaxxer333
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and Deleted member 32485
Yeah? Yeah it does? Being poor and an incel is better than rich and incel?
Everybodies poor nowadays even people who work economy is fked

• +1
Reactions: TheMaxxer333
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, mogger10 and TheMaxxer333
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, 6′2 still over, TheMaxxer333 and 3 others
your parents can’t pay for u forever

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and deadmanwalking
@the BULL what will you do once that day is near?
probably staying at my friend's home. i'm his only friend and he already said he is going to make me live there. he has 3 houses

• Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss and deadmanwalking
probably staying at my friend's home. i'm his only friend and he already said he is going to make me live there. he has 3 houses
What's his psl? Do you mog him?

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and heightmaxxing
What's his psl? Do you mog him?
3.5 PSL. yes i mog him, we have an history of going out with girls approaching me while he gets ignored or gets IOD, but he doesn't care

• So Sad
  • +1
And I thought you were a friendless lifeless NEET. Fakecel tbh just fuck him at this point to ascend bud

• +1
yeah the neet life is the only way for an autistic loser like me
I'm just gonna rope when my parents make me get a job

• So Sad
  • +1
And I thought you were a friendless lifeless NEET. Fakecel tbh just fuck him at this point to ascend bud
i had everything at one point, looks girls bright future, even had a friend in finance trying to get me in but i didn't answer their calls. was already fed up with the world at that point.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: borismonster, Pikabro and deadmanwalking
3.5 PSL. yes i mog him, we have an history of going out with girls approaching me while he gets ignored or gets IOD, but he doesn't care
Damn mogging him and taking over his house. He must be bluepilled. Next thing he's gonna do is let you fuck his girlfriend.

But seriously, he sounds like a good guy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, heightmaxxing and deadmanwalking
i had everything at one point, looks girls bright future, even had a friend in finance trying to get me in but i didn't answer their calls. was already fed up with the world at that point.
What makes you fed up when you say you had “everything?” Sounds like a lovely tale from jolly old Mumbai.

• +1
What makes you fed up when you say you had “everything?” Sounds like a lovely tale from jolly old Mumbai.
i became schizophrenic from not having a job, was forced into a ward with schizo meds, gained fat and lost muscles, when he tried to get me in i was already depressed because i lost my sex appeal so i didn't care anymore.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: borismonster, Pikabro and deadmanwalking
i became schizophrenic from not having a job, was forced into a ward with schizo meds, gained fat and lost muscles, when he tried to get me in i was already depressed because i lost my sex appeal so i didn't care anymore.
Tales from the filthiest deathnik slum of Veneto. Bro what do you mean no job? You are saying that friend already gave you an opportunity. Even a schizo would recognize that. Tell us the truth for once my nigga

• +1
You're NT, so why do you not have a job?

incels climb to corporate ladder and work hard so one day they can enact their revenge fantasy. their job becomes their life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, Pikabro and TheMaxxer333
Tales from the filthiest deathnik slum of Veneto. Bro what do you mean no job? You are saying that friend already gave you an opportunity. Even a schizo would recognize that. Tell us the truth for once my nigga
bro that friend tried to help me 2 months ago, i've been searching for a job 1 year and a half prior to that

• +1
bro that friend tried to help me 2 months ago, i've been searching for a job 1 year and a half prior to that
What kind of job is your desire?

• +1
  • +1
idgaf anymore now, i wanted to be a consultant before going to the ward
Finding minimum wage job is easy in any country. They don’t demand experience they just want you to be a good goy to fill jewish pockets. But of course this is disgraceful to you so you won’t even apply for such jobs with no ability to think. Yet you still deliver slop to fatties at 2am through UberEats jfl choose one bro

• +1
Finding minimum wage job is easy in any country. They don’t demand experience they just want you to be a good goy to fill jewish pockets. But of course this is disgraceful to you so you won’t even apply for such jobs with no ability to think. Yet you still deliver slop to fatties at 2am through UberEats jfl choose one bro
eh, i got rejected even from warehouses when i was still applying for jobs, doing uber was the only option available.

• Woah
  • +1
eh, i got rejected even from warehouses when i was still applying for jobs, doing uber was the only option available.
Why did they reject you? I got accepted to a warehouse with my 0 experience and only job as a TakeAway bicycle courier jfl

• +1
Wageslaving is still shit even if you have a GF. Ask @forevergymcelling .

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and forevergymcelling
Why did they reject you? I got accepted to a warehouse with my 0 experience and only job as a TakeAway bicycle courier jfl
don't know bro italy is just so poor

• So Sad
Reactions: deadmanwalking
Wanna switch places bud? I’d rather rot in Italy and eat pizzas all day than to wageslave and get mogged in this expensive shithole by 6’5 Dutch units day in day out. A job is not a life trust me

• JFL
  • +1
Italy isn't poor it is just that all the money is with the upper class. Most Italians are still contadini, like in the middle ages. Marry a rich beautiful girl from North and live out your life while her dad gives you a job where you do literally nothing in some office in Milan. Then you fuck OP's bitch because he deserves it for having de Poop in his avi.

This is a high iq post its over

• +1
how is wanting to live normally nt only?

Wageslaving is still shit even if you have a GF. Ask @forevergymcelling .
my gf also hates her job and it puts her in a bad mood which I have to deal with

we're both miserable being full time wagecucks

• +1