Having abs isnt only about body fat, but largely myofibrillar hypertrophy.

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

887 high t beast
Most people say having abs is about low bf %, but it's also largely based on myofibrillar hypertrophy. Your myofibrillar hypertrophy is dependent on androgen receptors, igf-1 receptors and igf-1, and myostatin synthesis.

Jeff-Seid-MN2S.jpg

Jeff Seid is sub 10% bf.
Screenshot 2019 04 17 at 10 10 272

Eddie Hall is 20% bf or higher. The reason he has abs despite having a MUCH HIGHER BODYFAT % than Jeff Seid is myostatin deficiency, which he got tested for. In this case it isn't even about body fat, it's largely myofibrillar, fast twitch muscle fibers.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15305, Yuya Moggershima, Preoximerianas and 12 others
I know it seems the basic rule is the more muscle you have there the higher your body fat can be to show a 6 pack.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, AscendingHero, Deleted member 13335 and 3 others
Abs are mosly slow twitch fibers, they are made for stability and not producing force

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Preoximerianas, AscendingHero and 5 others
Most people say having abs is about low bf %, but it's also largely based on myofibrillar hypertrophy. Your myofibrillar hypertrophy is dependent on androgen receptors, igf-1 receptors and igf-1, and myostatin synthesis.

Jeff-Seid-MN2S.jpg

Jeff Seid is sub 10% bf.
View attachment 1159931
Eddie Hall is 20% bf or higher. The reason he has abs despite having a MUCH HIGHER BODYFAT % than Jeff Seid is myostatin deficiency, which he got tested for. In this case it isn't even about body fat, it's largely myofibrillar, fast twitch muscle fibers.
fancy way to say more muscles = less bodyfat= abs

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Preoximerianas, AscendingHero and 9 others
fancy way to say more muscles = less bodyfat= abs
It's not even completely about body fat though. Eddie Hall is 20% or higher. It's just strong myofibrillar, fast twitch, hypertrophy thanks to his myostatin deficiency.

who cares you overthinking incel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primordial, mazzi and Deleted member 2729
It's not even completely about body fat though. Eddie Hall is 20% or higher. It's just strong myofibrillar, fast twitch, hypertrophy thanks to his myostatin deficiency.
yeah and thats the same thing

being myostatin deficient just means increased skeletal muscles size ( you are able to pack more muscles than the average dude you same height) "Affected individuals have up to twice the usual amount of muscle mass in their bodies"

more muscles = less bodyfat = abs

• +1
Reactions: Selinity and Deleted member 6723
Tren only cycle

yeah and thats the same thing

being myostatin deficient just means increased skeletal muscles size ( you are able to pack more muscles than the average dude you same height) "Affected individuals have up to twice the usual amount of muscle mass in their bodies"

more muscles = less bodyfat = abs
no gigachang he is fatter but still has abs because he has more muscle due to myofibrular hypetrophy meanwhile jeff wouldnt be able to be 20 percent and still have abs since he doesn't have that much musculature

no gigachang he is fatter but still has abs because he has more muscle due to myofibrular hypetrophy meanwhile jeff wouldnt be able to be 20 percent and still have abs since he doesn't have that much musculature
thats exactly what I said

It's about fast twitch muscle consistency, not just total muscle mass in general.

Alphadestiny has a fairly low body fat %, and is even big for his height,but his muscles have no shape to them and are insanely flat, because he has primarily sarcoplasmic hypertrophy.
alexander-leonidas-alpha-destiny.jpg

Look at Phil Heath's arms and shoulders in college. They look insanely hard, defined, and chiseled, even unflexed.
5t5s9nwbfy221.jpg

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Preoximerianas, AscendingHero and 3 others
Couldn’t it also just be muscle insertions? My abs are very prominent for my muscularity/body fat level even though I don’t train them. I figured I just had prominent ab insertions genetically like other people have good arm genes, delt genes, etc.

If you train your abs you will make them bigger, deeper and protrude more, so they will show even if you are "fat".

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and WadlowMaxxing
@GigaChang this is what I mean by myofibrillar, fast twitch muscles.

Black bodybuilders
U4g58dIa.jpeg

Vs

Non black bodybuilders

did-the-man-who-started-the-movement-of-looking-aesthetic-on-the-internet-die-of-steroid-abuse-740x500-3-1537437028.jpg

David-Laid-1-1200x1200.jpg

All of them are around the same weight. Why does Serge Nubret look way more chiseled, dense, and jacked then? His myofibrillar, fast twitch muscle fiber count is much higher because blacks have much more androgen and igf-1 receptors in their muscles. That's why they have a much more prominent and protruding shape to them.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Deleted member 15305, Preoximerianas and 1 other person
He's 6'0.

• +1
Reactions: VeryFuglyNiyguhs, Lawton88 and Deleted member 13754

Black bodybuilders
U4g58dIa.jpeg

Vs

Non black bodybuilders

did-the-man-who-started-the-movement-of-looking-aesthetic-on-the-internet-die-of-steroid-abuse-740x500-3-1537437028.jpg

All of them are around the same weight. Why does Serge Nubret look way more chiseled, dense, and jacked then?
Laid and Zyzz are 6'2"
Nubret is 5'10" and leaner. I wonder why :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
blacks have much more androgen and igf-1 receptors in their muscles.
Source: Pulled out of my fuckin ass lmao
That's why they have a much more prominent and protruding shape to them.
You realise all the differences in this are due to leanness and muscle belly shapes not sArCoPlaSmiC hYpeRtrOphy or whatever the fuck you're on about

He's 6'0.
Screenshot 2021 06 03 141748
I need a pair of his lifts then.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11748

Black bodybuilders
U4g58dIa.jpeg

Vs

Non black bodybuilders

All of them are around the same weight. Why does Serge Nubret look way more chiseled, dense, and jacked then? His myofibrillar, fast twitch muscle fiber count is much higher because blacks have much more androgen and igf-1 receptors in their muscles. That's why they have a much more prominent and protruding shape to them.
your avi depressed me again. change it

Now to reverse Arnold and franco's roles with just 1 adjustment.

Physique wise, Franco always beat Arnold.
Snapchat 2058667680

He mogged the hell out of Arnold facially too.
Mogger

Arnold's face at 16 in comparison.
9e17etm58jd61.jpg

Never ever deny the height pill.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero

Black bodybuilders
U4g58dIa.jpeg

Vs

Non black bodybuilders

Some guy on YouTube calls it the kunta kinte genetics

so it's all genetics?

Black bodybuilders
U4g58dIa.jpeg

Vs

Non black bodybuilders

Nubret's physique looks like a god. Imagine if that was natty (obv not lol) but im just saying

• +1
Reactions: VeryFuglyNiyguhs
Body fat >>>>>>>>>>>>>> hypertrophy in terms of abs.

That's why you see strongmen with huge amounts of muscle who still look fat, and skinny teenagers with close to zero muscle who still look like they have abs. Body fat levels + body fat genetic distribution is key.