having an aesthetic body is not a halo

Deleted member 3583

Deleted member 3583

The Square // ethnics mog // ethnics on MT2 crew
it is the new standard. every other normie gymcels these days. gymcelling is not a halo like it was 20 yrs ago. jfl if youre not gymcelling and you call yourself a looksmaxxer. pathetic

stop comparing yourself to the stemcels in your class. compare yourself to the guys at clubs or edm festivals that actually fuck hot girls.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3195 and 16 others
it is the new standard. every other normie gymcels these days. gymcelling is not a halo like it was 20 yrs ago. jfl if youre not gymcelling and you call yourself a looksmaxxer. pathetic
It is though look at Connor Murphy if he didn't have his body . He bodymogs everyone tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and androgenic
Lmao copeeeeee most guys have shit bodies

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 6400, Deleted member 6401 and 24 others
It is though look at Connor Murphy if he didn't have his body . He bodymogs everyone tho
ye bro the point is this. gymcel.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Aesthetic and Chadeep
It’s a halo if you’re 6 foot + with a good body

if you ain’t this then it’s a plus to your attractiveness. Gymcelling is good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, SubhumanCurrycel and Chadeep
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, xefo, Chadelite and 5 others
Face above everything.

No wonder why male models don't ever give af about their bodies. Just be low bf though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Meh. I actually prefer being somewhat skinny. Maybe I'm just beta as fuck

i dont want to be super huge, as for now at least. i would maybe have considered it tho if I had the height where it didnt look like I was compensating for something

• +1
not true at all. the average body is probably worse than ever with how many people rot at home on the computer. not to mention the average gym goer is a manlet bloatcel. a tall (6'1-6'2+), lean and muscular guy is a HUGE halo. david laid and zyzz went from pretty good looking guys to gigachads due to body alone. it's the final addition to the SMV trinity. face, height and body.
idgaf about average. and you shouldnt either.
Women have unrealistic views of how men look. : OkCupid

reminder that women rate the true 80th percentile as 50th percentile. its beyond over for 50th percentilers - dont cope by thinking that being 50th percentile is OK

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, xefo, shimada and 2 others
Face above everything.

No wonder why male models don't ever give af about their bodies. Just be low bf though.
Yeah but the moment someone like Derek Theler rocks up in front of O Pry, O Pry will want to rope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Deleted member 3583
Face above everything.

male models care about their bodies a lot. even chico (skinny twink) gymcelled for his body

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, xefo and Chadeep
Yeah but the moment someone like Derek Theler rocks up in front of O Pry, O Pry will want to rope
Derek Theler gets face mogged by O'Pry, but he definitely height mogs him. Regardless of his built body he'll be on the same level as O'Pry at 196 cm .

• +1
male models care about their bodies a lot. even chico (skinny twink) gymcelled for his body
Yeah but he didn't go full on natty like normie gymcelers, he just went low bf and proportionate (leanmaxxed), ideal for modelling.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
  • +1
Derek Theler gets face mogged by O'Pry, but he definitely height mogs him. Regardless of his built body he'll be on the same level as O'Pry at 196 cm .
Theler mogs O Pry. Not close

• +1
to be fair, this is like saying being 6'1+ isn't a halo, or that being 5.5 PSL isn't a halo, simply because they are viewed as average by females due to hypergamy. a great body still provides near as big an increase in SMV as a good height or face. especially considering, like I said, most gymcels are bloated framelet manlets. a true lean, muscular and aesthetic frame on a tall above average guy is a huge halo.
you get no height halo from being 6'1. you are nor tall nor short

• +1
  • +1
Idk. I just love the feeling of mogging someone that goes to the gym, with height and face alone. Feels really fucking good
blowing them out of the water with being gymcelled will feel even better. you will no longer need to even compare yourself

• +1
yes more ppl than ever are gymcelling, but they still all look like crap because they dont know how to train. even in the uk where most guys are on stuff i see mayb 2-3 guys a month in the gym who have genuinely good physiques, like >170lb lean.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Deleted member 3583
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and diggbicc
cope
imagine a girl you know happens to see your shredded abs while you're on the beach, but you dont notice her and she doesnt approach you
the next day when she next talks with you she'll be more attracted to you
Images 76 jpeg

or imagine youre making out with a girl, you take off your shirt to reveal your rock hard, sculpted abs and she also gets a slight peak at your apollo's belt
Tumblr mgnaukSRco1qg22hlo1 1280

shes instantly gonna become super wet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, SubhumanCurrycel, mattzdeb and 2 others
Doesn’t matter how tall u are or even how u look facially, u will always look better overall if u gymcel and get a decent physique.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, SubhumanCurrycel, Aesthetic and 2 others
move it up to 6'2 then - my point stays the same. 6'2 is definitely a halo everywhere outside of ultra tall european countries.

anyway, it's just obvious that body is a massive halo. it's the only reason people like zyzz and connor murphy get to slay at all. without body, they're just 6'1-6'2 high tier normies.
imo the height halo at 6'2 is minimal
the point is this: achieve an aesthetic body. now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, SubhumanCurrycel and Chadeep
move it up to 6'2 then - my point stays the same. 6'2 is definitely a halo everywhere outside of ultra tall european countries.

anyway, it's just obvious that body is a massive halo. it's the only reason people like zyzz and connor murphy get to slay at all. without body, they're just 6'1-6'2 high tier normies.
Their height is just as important as their body when it comes to their success.

If Zyzz + Conor Muprhy were 5'9 (and kept their bodies) they would be posting here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, randomguy1235, Deleted member 3583 and 1 other person
cope
imagine a girl you know happens to see your shredded abs while you're on the beach, but you dont notice her and she doesnt approach you
View attachment 326830

or imagine youre making out with a girl, you take off your shirt to reveal your rock hard, sculpted abs and she also gets a slight peak at your apollo's belt
View attachment 326835
read my post bro. the title was half bait

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Vidyacoper
Their height is just as important as their body when it comes to their success.

If Zyzz + Conor Muprhy were 5'9 (and kept their bodies) they would be posting here.
Jeff Seid is barely above 5'9" though so it's not the limiting factor always

• +1
jeff seid has basically 10/10 face and 10/10 body so he's one of the only people able to make an exception to the requirement of all 3
i agree that jeff seid has a high psl face. people here think he is 5 psl jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, randomguy1235, Deleted member 2486 and 1 other person
cope
View attachment 326830

View attachment 326835
Imagine looking like chico . She’s already super interested. And then when you take off your clothes looking like a Greek god. It is a halo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Vidyacoper

stop comparing yourself to the stemcels in your class. compare yourself to the guys at clubs or edm festivals that actually fuck hot girls.
Bro you reached a new level of coping.
Call yourself copemaxxer

• +1
Imagine looking like chico . She’s already super interested. And then when you take off your clothes looking like a Greek god. It is a halo.
Chico doesn't have a Greek god physique lol. Look at kinobody or David Laid instead or jon skywalker

• +1
  • +1
Jeff Seid is barely above 5'9" though so it's not the limiting factor always
The "jeff seid is 5'9" meme has to die already, it's more than clear by going through pictures that he is 5'11 minimum. 6'1 Simeon Panda for reference.

25022006_153140798788187_4705567634081447936_n.jpg

Jeff with Said Sergeyevich (Zyzz brother)

maxresdefault.jpg

Zyzz with Said

ff34907145172742f164669899773566.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2227
The "jeff seid is 5'9" meme has to die already, it's more than clear by going through pictures that he is 5'11 minimum. 6'1 Simeon Panda for reference.

25022006_153140798788187_4705567634081447936_n.jpg

Jeff with Said Sergeyevich (Zyzz brother)

maxresdefault.jpg

Zyzz with Said

ff34907145172742f164669899773566.jpg
Not 5'9" but he's listed as just under 5'10" on celebheights

He even participated in a 5'8 bodybuilding competition so no way he's 5'10" fully let alone 5'11"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and diggbicc
The problem with bodybuilding is that you gotta get fat to do it, ruining your facial aesthetic
The only way to do it is soft roiding

• +1
The problem with bodybuilding is that you gotta get fat to do it, ruining your facial aesthetic
The only way to do it is soft roiding
"The problem with bodybuilding is that you gotta get fat to do it, ruining your facial aesthetic
The only way to do it is soft roiding"
Buff Guys Help Out Nerdy Kid | Know Your Meme

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, middayshowers, A4ROGANT and 5 others
Not 5'9" but he's listed as just under 5'10" on celebheights

He even participated in a 5'8 bodybuilding competition so no way he's 5'10" fully let alone 5'11"
Rob copes a lot on celebheights because he's 5'8 himself, his word is not the height bible lol. He has Kai Greene listed as 5'7 for example and here he is with Jeff showing a minimum 4 inch difference.

maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

Yea I'm aware of that bodybuilding competition picture though I think that was just a mistake or plausible Jeff has grown since - every picture I've seen of him with other people prove that he his 5'10.5 minimum. Combine that with his 1% proportions, skull and genetics - easy slayer.

• +1
Rob copes a lot on celebheights because he's 5'8 himself, his word is not the height bible lol. He has Kai Greene listed as 5'7 for example and here he is with Jeff showing a minimum 4 inch difference.

maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

Yea I'm aware of that bodybuilding competition picture though I think that was just a mistake or plausible Jeff has grown since - every picture I've seen of him with other people prove that he his 5'10.5 minimum. Combine that with his 1% proportions, skull and genetics - easy slayer.
I never said he isnt a slayer. And i doubt Rob is a coper, he could just claim 5'9" tbh or 5'8.5" but he seems like an honest guy.

Jeff does look 5'10" range in that pic tbh but in other pics like with David Laid he looks like his listed height.

Keep in mind he's standing in front

• +1
cope tbh

not everyone of those guys are 10-12%, have good delts, good hip:shoulder ratio, etc. a truly aesthetic body is rare and will stand out, even in a sea of college dudes at a EDM concert because while it may be the norm the lift, having an aesthetic body is not.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and randomguy1235
cope tbh

not everyone of those guys are 10-12%, have good delts, good hip:shoulder ratio, etc. a truly aesthetic body is rare and will stand out, even in a sea of college dudes at a EDM concert because while it may be the norm the lift, having an aesthetic body is not.
Struggling to find the cope. The post is overly blackpilled if anything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2486
Chico doesn't have a Greek god physique lol. Look at kinobody or David Laid instead or jon skywalker
Yeah but they all have average face

• +1
the average young guy is skinnyfat or skinny. the average not young guy is fat or straight up obese, or skinnyfat depending on where you live. body halo is real

• +1
Most of the population is skinnyfat, overweight, or obese

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and MewingJBP