Having an NT brain is what it all comes down to

Deleted member 1464

Deleted member 1464

???
Its higher than looks imo

Chad gets away with being an autist sure (on tinder... for ons...) but...
The explanation for why we see average tier slayers = they are fun guys with NT brains that can mog their high tier normie peers just with their laid back, care free aura. NT is a greater factor than looks for 90% of people.

Can you train to be like this? I don't know but what I do know is its way too hard to even bother trying when ur a giga aspie :feelspepo:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: gymcelalpha, Hades, JL~ and 35 others
Can you train to be like this? I don't know but what I do know is its way too hard to even bother trying when ur a giga aspie :feelspepo:
only solution I am aware of
Inject t apu

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Hades, Deleted member 6723, Lev Peshkov and 17 others
Greycel thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hades, Deleted member 245, Deleted member 4645 and 7 others
If you can't be NT just stay silent. Be direct on what you ask for and hide your insecurity.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 756, turkproducer and 3 others
5,200 hours and 17,000 posts later:

Having an NT brain is what it all comes down to

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Perma Virgin 666, LILMAXILLA and 22 others
What is more admirable: a man born into greatness, or a man who achieves it despite all adversity?

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: karbo, Deleted member 4645, Copeful and 3 others

The explanation for why we see average tier slayers = they are fun guys with NT brains that can mog their high tier normie peers just with their laid back, care free aura. NT is a greater factor than looks for 90% of people.

I wouldn’t say higher than looks but it’s important

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
down to earth thread ngl. I think about stuff like this but never say it because I’d get called a greycel moment

• +1
Reactions: Copeful, Deleted member 2597, Deleted member 1464 and 2 others
only solution I am aware of
View attachment 687400
If you lower your inhib through drugs, you still have to learn social awareness, cues, lingo, etc etc etc list goes on

What happens when an aspie lowers his inhib anyway? He is just a low inhib aspie, it doesn't even change him that much, more people will just be aware of how big of a loser he is, just lmao, there is no escape.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lux, Deleted member 2597 and sytyl

Non-NT can be cool too, only if you’re chad. Like doing funny things for no reason like flipping tables in class jfl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel and sytyl
The only reason average guys get laid is because of being NT and social. It just sucks that average guys have to jump through so many hoops for what chad gets with minimal effort

• +1
This is very true. People that think looks is absolutely everything havent gone out into the real world

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 8365, Deleted member 4563 and 4 others
If you lower your inhib through drugs, you still have to learn social awareness, cues, lingo, etc etc etc list goes on

What happens when an aspie lowers his inhib anyway? He is just a low inhib aspie, it doesn't even change him that much, more people will just be aware of how big of a loser he is, just lmao, there is no escape.
True there are too many normie terms to learn. But low inhib aspie is what makes crime lords.

• +1
NT is real and anyone who ignore it is a retard.

• +1
Reactions: eyearea, owlofathena, Deleted member 2597 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671 and sytyl
This is not to say improving looks is irrelevant and useless
Oh well 5,000 hours of browsing this forum has definitely fried every dopamine receptor you have tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: eyearea, Tyronecell, 5'8manlet and 1 other person

I wish bro

Looks = everything. Rentfree.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Yeah you can I did in fact

Majority of people on here aren't aspie they just spend way to much time inside and don't socialize or have minor mental illnesses like extreme anxiety or depression etc

Actual aspies wouldn't be aware nor care
About all the social nuance's looksmax talks about

• +1
Reactions: Lux
Good looks, act NT and be a PSL retarded in mind = perfect

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756 and turkproducer
goblinlossus

• Love it
Reactions: Arkantos
I strongly relate to this thread.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464

No cap, I trained to become NT through meditation. As soon as I'm in public, I zen the fuck out. Mindfulness is the key imo.

The moment you start paying all of your attention in the present moment, every kind of fear, anxiety awkwardness etc drops away. It's quite similar to being high.

The tranquility feeling cannot be described, you have to try it on your own.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena and Deleted member 1464
As a “get looks or die” preacher I do admit the importance of NT. However it’s more crucial to maintaining meaningful connections with people than to slaying. In slaying alone: looks uber alles. But one can’t be really happy in the long run without the ability to connect to people. Amnesia is a great example.

In problem is that once you’ve reached adulthood it’s way more difficult to NTmaxx than to looksmaxx. At this point it’s better to prioritize looksmax which makes people treat you better and improves your confidence in turn.

• +1
Reactions: Chadlitecel, Need2Ascend, Deathrasher42 and 4 others
You can train to be normie, just hit your head repeatedly and learn all about sports and jewish tv series and hollywood movies, be vocal about being vegan, feminist, pro immigration, and all the rest.
It is a sad state of being, it's better to status/money/looksmax and BE THE MOGGER. Put the normies in their place.

BUT, you can learn to play a guitar, or do some other activities that make women get wet, that's not NT, that's just not being retarded+aspie, one thing is to be aspie and the other is to be retarded. You can be aspie and learn to play the guitar and play in a band and you will slay as a subhuman, just because you play the guitar and play in a band, this are facts.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 8365, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others
As a “get looks or die” preacher I do admit the importance of NT. However it’s more crucial to maintaining meaningful connections with people than to slaying. In slaying alone: looks uber alles. But one can’t be really happy in the long run without the ability to connect to people. Amnesia is a great example.

In problem is that once you’ve reached adulthood it’s way more difficult to NTmaxx than to looksmaxx. At this point it’s better to prioritize looksmax which makes people treat you better and improves your confidence in turn.
Well said, i agree 100%

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and Deleted member 1464
You can train to be normie, just hit your head repeatedly and learn all about sports and jewish tv series and hollywood movies, be vocal about being vegan, feminist, pro immigration, and all the rest.
It is a sad state of being, it's better to status/money/looksmax and BE THE MOGGER. Put the normies in their place.
A lost cause

Wdym I'm not NT? I postmaxx here with my brocels. Can't get more NT than that

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Looks come first.

However if you are only normie tier in looks then being NT what wins you over other Normies who can't even act straight.

In other words if you are non-chad in looks and don't have NT brain = YOU'RE FUCKED IN LIFE

BUT, you can learn to play a guitar, or do some other activities that make women get wet, that's not NT, that's just not being retarded+aspie, one thing is to be aspie and the other is to be retarded. You can be aspie and learn to play the guitar and play in a band and you will slay as a subhuman, just because you play the guitar and play in a band, this are facts.
"You can train to be normie, just hit your head repeatedly and learn all about sports and jewish tv series and hollywood movies, be vocal about being vegan, feminist, pro immigration, and all the rest."
That's why incels.is is mire based and mog the living shit ou this, cucked forum

"You can train to be normie, just hit your head repeatedly and learn all about sports and jewish tv series and hollywood movies, be vocal about being vegan, feminist, pro immigration, and all the rest."
That's why incels.is is mire based and mog the living shit ou this, cucked forum
Sounds like you are a bluepilled fagget, what is incels.is? wtf are you doing here nigger?

I just peeked in:
"
[Blackpill] Brainlets to Framecels; How the contrasting imperatives between natural selection and sexual selection may have helped create incels.
"
Full of retarded turboautismos like yourself.

Last edited:
Sounds like you are a bluepilled fagget, what is incels.is? wtf are you doing here nigger?

I just peeked in:
"
[Blackpill] Brainlets to Framecels; How the contrasting imperatives between natural selection and sexual selection may have helped create incels.
"
Full of retarded turboautismos like yourself.
Nice cherrypick, you fucking retarded soycuck, i'm not even frim there, but if you can't admit that they're on average higher IQ and more based than this forum ;then you are delusional and bluepilled.

Nice cherrypick, you fucking retarded soycuck, i'm not even frim there, but if you can't admit that they're on average higher IQ and more based than this forum ;then you are delusional and bluepilled.
Can't tell if they are more based than this forum because i don't go there but it reeks of turboautismo, like you do.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Arkantos and sytyl

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Chadlitecel
Can't tell if they are more based than this forum because i don't go there but it reeks of turboautismo, like you do.
Keep crying for the most based forum

Give me some based posts from that forum there, i mean it's not like you can't copy paste and redpill us, fagget.
This forum is full of blackpill, less cucked too