having step parrents must be Brutal tbh

D

Deleted member 15866

Fire
Joined
Oct 27, 2021
Posts
17,644
Reputation
26,302
I have a few friends with step parents, it doesnt matter if its step father or step mom. Sucks either way tbh.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453 and MoggerChad
What’s your reasoning?
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15866
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453 and Deleted member 17578
like living with a person that doesnt like you at all in the same home
What is this, cinderella? If you’re not hated anywhere else you won’t be hated by step parents
 
At least you can fuck the whore

//Dystopian
 
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 15866
What is this, cinderella? If you’re not hated anywhere else you won’t be hated by step parents
Not really, my friends step mother would nag about her giving him unnecessary tasks when it was holiday
 
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerChad
like living with a person that doesnt like you at all in the same home
When I met my exes family. Her grandma and grandpa seemed to like me a lot. But her parents didn't whatsoever.
Her mother basically ignored me.

Brutal.
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15866
Not really, my friends step mother would nag about her giving him unnecessary tasks when it was holiday
I have no idea what that means
like your friend would boss his step mom around and she would complain about it? or your friend was a pig so she had to clean up more and nagged about that?

either way, that highlights this: I am a FIRM believer that nobody is ever hated for NO reason, not even uglies. people who complain that everybody hates them are always alt right incel brony anime bodypillow types, no nt guy has ever complained that everybody hates him
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15866 and Deleted member 19453
either way, that highlights this: I am a FIRM believer that nobody is ever hated for NO reason, not even uglies.
soy overload :soy::soy:
 
soy overload :soy::soy:
autism overload

"muhh everybody hates me because I'm ugly
it doesn't matter that i'm alt right and love using racial slurs in casual conversation and I frequently make references to how based ER is
it's just because I'm ugly that they hate me"

reminder that nt uglies are just invisible not hated
 
autism overload

"muhh everybody hates me because I'm ugly
it doesn't matter that i'm alt right and love using racial slurs in casual conversation and I frequently make references to how based ER is
it's just because I'm ugly that they hate me"

reminder that nt uglies are just invisible not hated
if you obey everything they do, yes they may overlook you.
 
if i am not the one who they obey to then it means its me obeying to one of them (generally, the most GL dude is who they obey to)
 
Last edited:

Similar threads

hitmancrewzz
Replies
7
Views
60
Jgns
Jgns
buccalfatremoval
Replies
7
Views
62
buccalfatremoval
buccalfatremoval
7zyzz7
Replies
6
Views
75
NorwegianMigrant
NorwegianMigrant
JewishNationalist
Replies
46
Views
160
AutistKhan
AutistKhan
TGUN.
Replies
13
Views
73
Mooks Laxx
Mooks Laxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top