D
Deleted member 15866
Fire
- Joined
- Oct 27, 2021
- Posts
- 17,644
- Reputation
- 26,302
I have a few friends with step parents, it doesnt matter if its step father or step mom. Sucks either way tbh.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Ur slav
like living with a person that doesnt like you at all in the same homeWhat’s your reasoning?
What is this, cinderella? If you’re not hated anywhere else you won’t be hated by step parentslike living with a person that doesnt like you at all in the same home
Not really, my friends step mother would nag about her giving him unnecessary tasks when it was holidayWhat is this, cinderella? If you’re not hated anywhere else you won’t be hated by step parents
When I met my exes family. Her grandma and grandpa seemed to like me a lot. But her parents didn't whatsoever.like living with a person that doesnt like you at all in the same home
I have no idea what that meansNot really, my friends step mother would nag about her giving him unnecessary tasks when it was holiday
soy overloadeither way, that highlights this: I am a FIRM believer that nobody is ever hated for NO reason, not even uglies.
autism overloadsoy overload![]()
if you obey everything they do, yes they may overlook you.autism overload
"muhh everybody hates me because I'm ugly
it doesn't matter that i'm alt right and love using racial slurs in casual conversation and I frequently make references to how based ER is
it's just because I'm ugly that they hate me"
reminder that nt uglies are just invisible not hated
cringedif you obey everything they do, yes they may overlook you.
if i am not the one who they obey to then it means its me obeying to one of them (generally, the most GL dude is who they obey to)cringed