Having thick skin is not talked about enough on here

yes I know what facial tissue is. But there is no fucking way that having at least a normal jaw bone and very low bf/bloat, skin only will be enough to hide it.

It will. It's literally something Eppley and Yaremchuk discusses prior to surgeries. The approach to the surgery will depend on your skin thickness.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
It will. It's literally something Eppley and Yaremchuk discusses prior to surgeries. The approach to the surgery will depend on your skin thickness.
approach to very subtle surgeries (with just a frw milimeters of differenfe usually) is not the same as completely hiding a jawline ffs. Think logically geez what skin do you have? hulk + iron man helmet skin to hide a jaw completely?

you are just bloated or boneless, stop coping.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14139 and Deleted member 6423
approach to very subtle surgeries (with just a frw milimeters of differenfe usually) is not the same as completely hiding a jawline ffs. Think logically geez what skin do you have? hulk + iron man helmet skin to hide a jaw completely?

you are just bloated or boneless, stop coping.

1:13 and look at before and after when he is done and then come back and talk shit pls

1:13 and look at before and after when he is done and then come back and talk shit pls

narrow jaws, sagging skin (aging) and water bloat 3x combo. You are just proving my points...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848 and Golden Glass
narrow jaws, sagging skin (aging) and water bloat 3x combo. You are just proving my points...

Waterbloat JFL.

What I said... If you get implants when you have thick skin, the results wont make a difference because the thick skin will block it, which my point proved. Ur coping with a bunch of random shit that has nothing to do with what I said.

i had implants and i have thick skin, my face doesnt look angular at all, the jaw implant does make it slightly more bloated imo

as a thick skincel, you can afford to get more zygo projction then someone wth thin skin can snce it will look uncanny af

i had implants and i have thick skin, my face doesnt look angular at all, the jaw implant does make it slightly more bloated imo

as a thick skincel, you can afford to get more zygo projction then someone wth thin skin can snce it will look uncanny af
Show before and after in pm?

If you have thick skin you are literally fucked. Implants cant do nothing, nothing can be done for thinner skin and you can never have an angular face no matter what type of surgery you do. It's literally the death sentence of all death sentences...

But hey, at least you wont get wrinkles as early as someone who has thin skin, so that makes up for it!! RIGHT?? RIGHT????? RIGHT?????

God damn life is fucking cruel. I swear I got all these death sentence traits. I volunteer work and shit and absolutely no karma in return, life finds new ways to fuck me. God I am disgusted by life.

I think this is legit, I have quite thick skin I believe

I also have thicker skin according to the doctor that perfomed rhinoplasty on me. Is it over for me? my brother whos skin is like 30% thinner than mines (according to my doctor) has a visible jawline and he has great bones (nose, cheek, jaw).
cant we cope with osteotomies at least or maybe we literally have to suck all our facefat before doing these surgeries.

Last edited:
If you have thick skin you are literally fucked. Implants cant do nothing, nothing can be done for thinner skin and you can never have an angular face no matter what type of surgery you do. It's literally the death sentence of all death sentences...

But hey, at least you wont get wrinkles as early as someone who has thin skin, so that makes up for it!! RIGHT?? RIGHT????? RIGHT?????

God damn life is fucking cruel. I swear I got all these death sentence traits. I volunteer work and shit and absolutely no karma in return, life finds new ways to fuck me. God I am disgusted by life. Pee Pee Poo Poo tbh ngl.
this is a cope for being fat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423 and LowInhibIncel
exampled of thick/thin skin?
@subhuman incel

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
bro this is kinda stupid tbh 404 logic

Thick skin is literally ideal lmao.
Sign of youth, health and good hormones

Retin-A made my skin "thicker" noticable and it looks 10x better than before where it was thin. You are just fat or lack bones if you lack angularity at low bodyfat.

And btw I would never advise anyone to get implants, but most won't understand this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14139 and Deleted member 14848
Not sure about this thick skin theory. Black people almost always have thicker skin than white people and many of them don't have this issue

Thick skin is literally ideal lmao.
Sign of youth, health and good hormones

Retin-A made my skin "thicker" noticable and it looks 10x better than before where it was thin. You are just fat or lack bones if you lack angularity at low bodyfat.

And btw I would never advise anyone to get implants, but most won't understand this
i need implants for my skull deficiency though. Surgery wouldnt be enough

also this is retarded. It's all about bones and low bf

thick skin= high T

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend