Having thick skin is not talked about enough on here

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
If you have thick skin you are literally fucked. Implants cant do nothing, nothing can be done for thinner skin and you can never have an angular face no matter what type of surgery you do. It's literally the death sentence of all death sentences...

But hey, at least you wont get wrinkles as early as someone who has thin skin, so that makes up for it!! RIGHT?? RIGHT????? RIGHT?????

God damn life is fucking cruel. I swear I got all these death sentence traits. I volunteer work and shit and absolutely no karma in return, life finds new ways to fuck me. God I am disgusted by life.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Slob, Stopping@Nothing19, CursedOne and 7 others
I want to be non-existent

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Slob, CursedOne, Deleted member 3795 and 1 other person
You’re probably overweight bro

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish and coolguy1
If you have thick skin you are literally fucked. Implants cant do nothing, nothing can be done for thinner skin and you can never have an angular face no matter what type of surgery you do. It's literally the death sentence of all death sentences...

But hey, at least you wont get wrinkles as early as someone who has thin skin, so that makes up for it!! RIGHT?? RIGHT????? RIGHT?????

God damn life is fucking cruel. I swear I got all these death sentence traits. I volunteer work and shit and absolutely no karma in return, life finds new ways to fuck me. God I am disgusted by life.
Go cry bro

How do you know whether you have thick or thin skin?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
wait what do u mean, why will implants not work ??????????????????????????

How do you know whether you have thick or thin skin?
It's easy to tell. If you have an angular face you have thin skin, if it's no angularity to your face, it's due to your skin being too thick, it won't show your jawline for example, no matter how low bodyfat you got.
wait what do u mean, why will implants not work ??????????????????????????

Think of it like this... Put a knife towards a towel, you will be able to see the sharpness of the knife through the towel, because the towel isn't very thick, now do the same thing but through a pillow, you won't see the sharpness of the knife because the pillow is too thick and blocks out any of the sharpness from being seen.

Knife = bones
Towel = thin skin
Pillow = thick skin

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Slob, aspieSavage, CursedOne and 4 others
Think of it like this... Put a knife towards a towel, you will be able to see the sharpness of the knife through the towel, because the towel isn't very thick, now do the same thing but through a pillow, you won't see the sharpness of the knife because the pillow is too thick and blocks out any of the sharpness from being seen.

Knife = bones
Towel = thin skin
Pillow = thick skin

damn shit analogy, and you scared me silly boy :lul:
wont gonna happen my broscience brain tells me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14139, Celexawer, Deleted member 14848 and 2 others
damn shit analogy, and you scared me silly boy :lul:
wont gonna happen my broscience brain tells me

It's literally a legit thing that you can ask any surgeon about lol

• +1
Reactions: Slob, CursedOne, normieschmormie and 1 other person
It's literally a legit thing that you can ask any surgeon about lol

dude how thick must the skin be for a fucking implant to not be noticeable? will the guy be like 300lbs?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14139 and Deleted member 6423
Probably just high BF%

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
i am confirmed thin skin then

dude how thick must the skin be for a fucking implant to not be noticeable? will the guy be like 300lbs?

Dude it has nothing to do with weight, it has to do with facial tissue. You can be 10% bodyfat and still have thick facial tissue which is gonna prevent angularity of the face.
Probably just high BF%

No. Thick skin

is that why barrett looks bloated brother

who is a guy with thick skin
joe rogan?
Yeah lol. Thats actually a really good example of someone who has it.

• +1
Reactions: Slob
Yeah lol. Thats actually a really good example of someone who has it.

Screenshot 2

i mean it looks thick but how much of this can be just body fat that can go away with cutting?

• +1
View attachment 249565

i mean it looks thick but how much of this can be just body fat that can go away with cutting?
I already told you, thick skin and bodyfat is not the same thing. You can be 10% bodyfat and be underweight and still have thick skin. It has to do with how thick your facial skin is in general, not that you are overweight. Even if joe rogan was super lean, his face wouldn't change.

• +1
I already told you, thick skin and bodyfat is not the same thing. You can be 10% bodyfat and be underweight and still have thick skin. It has to do with how thick your facial skin is in general, not that you are overweight. Even if joe rogan was super lean, his face wouldn't change.

ok thick skin and body fat are not the same but how can someone know if his skin is thick or its just fat i mean look at this pic of him younger..it seems like he has thin skin there? does skin thicken with age?

Mdbnf6sf9ub21

ok thick skin and body fat are not the same but how can someone know if his skin is thick or its just fat i mean look at this pic of him younger..it seems like he has thin skin there? does skin thicken with age?

View attachment 249590
- Unless you know what to look for its quite difficult to explain. Generally, thick skin tends to be oilier than thin skin.
- No, skin thins with age (unless we're talking the likes of rhinophyma which is totally separate).

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 14848
- Unless you know what to look for its quite difficult to explain. Generally, thick skin tends to be oilier than thin skin.
- No, skin thins with age (unless we're talking the likes of rhinophyma which is totally separate).

Oh ye, forgot to even mention this. If you have oily skin, then you are definitely a thick skin cel

• +1
Not necessarily. But its often a good indicator.
So is it true that people with thick skin age better than people with thin skin?

• +1
Reactions: Schönling
ok, about the 2nd thing i had the impression that skin thickens with age (look at arnold schwarzenegger) but its probably an illusion because it gets more saggy so it appears thicker? does skin in the nose get thinner too? no right? my dad had a normal looking nose in his youth and now it looks ogre and huge, like it has tons of skin around the bone

• +1
So is it true that people with thick skin age better than people with thin skin?

Yeah, but that's literally it. That is literally the one good thing about having thick skin. It's gonna block any chance for your face to look angular, it fucks your submental region and you are gonna be subhuman for the rest of your life with no way out of it.

But you will be a subhuman that ages well. lol

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Slob and CursedOne
Usually, yes.

ok, about the 2nd thing i had the impression that skin thickens with age (look at arnold schwarzenegger) but its probably an illusion because it gets more saggy so it appears thicker? does skin in the nose get thinner too? no right? my dad had a normal looking nose in his youth and now it looks ogre and huge, like it has tons of skin around the bone
Skin definitely gets thinner with age. Yeah noses can do that as you age, googly rhinophyma (bare in mind the photos on google are the severe end of the spectrum).

Stop saying it's over dude. How do we fix this shit? Can we peel this fat skin with a knife, a cheese slicer, some crazy chemical peel that burns off the fat? We have to be banging bitches on Ibiza man, not rocking this defeatist bullshit on the internet.

• JFL
  • +1
yes i suggest u get surgeries from age 70 and over, then your skin will be thin enough for results to be visible
Stop saying it's over dude. How do we fix this shit? Can we peel this fat skin with a knife, a cheese slicer, some crazy chemical peel that burns off the fat? We have to be banging bitches on Ibiza man, not rocking this defeatist bullshit on the internet.
EVERYONE SEND ME PICS IN DM, SKIN MAY BE THICK BUT IT VARIES FROM LOW TO HEAVY. I CAN TELL YOU WHAT U NEED

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gloriouse, draco and zeno
Is it not true that black people have thicker skin Cos the black kids at school while having good bones don’t have much definition in their faces

There is literally nothing you can do, other than waiting until you are older, once you are in your 50's or 60's your skin will be thinner.

Is it not true that black people have thicker skin Cos the black kids at school while having good bones don’t have much definition in their faces
Not the same kinda thickness

Youre just a boneless bloated high e cuck op

Yeah, it is one of the main topics of rhinoplasty actually. A lot of problems occurs with thick skin and some surgeons does not even operate it.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Slob, CursedOne, CupOfCoffee and 1 other person
Yeah, it is one of the main topics of rhinoplasty actually. A lot of problems occurs with thick skin and some surgeons does not even operate it.

Thing is though... It's discussed a lot when it comes to rhinoplasties, and it's common knowledge there, but not many people know that it extends to other surgeries as well for the rest of the face.

• +1
  • So Sad
I heard people who use minoxidil on their face for beard growth end up with thinner skin. Could this be a way to thin out the skin? I definitely have thick skin and it kills my angularity.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and CursedOne
Yeah, but that's literally it. That is literally the one good thing about having thick skin. It's gonna block any chance for your face to look angular, it fucks your submental region and you are gonna be subhuman for the rest of your life with no way out of it.

But you will be a subhuman that ages well. lol
I don't think the submental part is true. I have extremely oily skin, so I suppose it's pretty thick, and my submental fat is almost non existent.

There is literally nothing you can do, other than waiting until you are older, once you are in your 50's or 60's your skin will be thinner.

What about hydrocortisone?

I heard people who use minoxidil on their face for beard growth end up with thinner skin. Could this be a way to thin out the skin? I definitely have thick skin and it kills my angularity.

Nothing you can think of works. Plastic surgeons will straight up tell you that it pointless to do a surgery if you have it. If there was an option, they would be the first ones to tell you how you could make it thinner, since they would make money from you paying for the surgery.
What about hydrocortisone?
Nope
I don't think the submental part is true. I have extremely oily skin, so I suppose it's pretty thick, and my submental fat is almost non existent.
Can you link me a side profile picture of you in pm?

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne

Wy wouldn't hydrocortisone work?

if you cant get a jawline at very low bf you have shit bones, not "thick skin". For skin to cancel a jawline with decent bones and low bodyfat your skin would have to be more thick than a fucking brick.

broscience or birdboned bloatcel cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14139, Deleted member 14848, Need2Ascend and 2 others
if you cant get a jawline at very low bf you have shit bones, not "thick skin" For skin to cancel a jawline with decent bones and low bodufat your skin would have to be more thick than a fucking brick.

broscience

Retardcel. It's common knowledge about thick skin lmao. Do you not know what facial tissue is? Eppley speaks about it.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 14139 and CursedOne
Retardcel. It's common knowledge about thick skin lmao. Do you not know what facial tissue is? Eppley speaks about it.
yes I know what facial tissue is. But there is no fucking way that having at least a normal jaw bone and very low bf/bloat, skin only will be enough to hide it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423