HCG and it’s importance if you are going to roidmaxx

Looksmax305

Looksmax305

6”2 maxer
To preface this I think it’s a very bad decision to take roids if your goal is to improve your looks long-term. But this is for the people that decided or already using steroids, Buy some hcg right now, using hcg while on cycle at 250 iu 3 times a week will keep ur nuts working as the same as if you were natty. The studies used to bring people back successfully after long term TRT were 3000 IUs every other day and was very effective at returning fertility

• +1
Reactions: Bigfatpersonboy
why is it bad long term?

why is it bad long term?
Maybe bad js the wrong term, I think it’s a mis allocation of resources if your goal is to improve looks you can do other things that can help the same or more that won’t effect your health

• +1
Reactions: Bigfatpersonboy
Maybe bad js the wrong term, I think it’s a mis allocation of resources if your goal is to improve looks you can do other things that can help the same or more that won’t effect your health
yeah I see that. probably starting TRT due to low range blood tests and having all symptoms my whole life. Will definitely use HCG but wondering if HCG would benefit ppl not on TRT. like could it increase testicle size/function

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875
Hcg is not necessary during cycles or TRT
Only if you want kids soon or have a fetish for big loads

Hcg is not necessary during cycles or TRT
Only if you want kids soon or have a fetish for big loads
Nothing is necessary but if want to give yourself the best chance of recovering after coming off it is necessary

yeah I see that. probably starting TRT due to low range blood tests and having all symptoms my whole life. Will definitely use HCG but wondering if HCG would benefit ppl not on TRT. like could it increase testicle size/function
It could help if you have Low T and your Nuts aren’t working properly

Nothing is necessary but if want to give yourself the best chance of recovering after coming off it is necessary
There are guys blasting tren for decades and come of fertile when they stop. Most of the time, if you do proper PCT, you will come out fertile

There are guys blasting tren for decades and come of fertile when they stop. Most of the time, if you do proper PCT, you will come out fertile
Studies show roiders lose testicle volume, the more cycles the worse. I don't know if HCG prevents this but im taking it anyway hoping it does, it also helps to bring yourself faster back to normal later on with PCT.

Studies show roiders lose testicle volume, the more cycles the worse. I don't know if HCG prevents this but im taking it anyway hoping it does, it also helps to bring yourself faster back to normal later on with PCT.
All or nothing buddy boyo.

hCG should do something tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back