he actually thinks he mogs me?

Yeah no one looks like me bro. Open your eyes.
What’s your nationality ? I’ve seen Lebanese and Turks who mog you facially (none as tall as you tho)

so you’re not even top tier for an ethnic

But why’d you care when you’re 6’7

Eye area 10/10 when you are fucking squinting every pic

Reveal ur bug eyes jfl
Bug eyes :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:. Just admit I'm good looking man. How hard is that. Why are you in denial.

You’ve already admitted my eyes mog before knowing it was me lol. Now post ur side profile then and we’ll see who mogs in bone structure.

Bro I can't be bothered. I have posted my selfies. Take it or leave it.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted
@we_chillingfosho do yourself a favour and post unedited front and side profile to shut us all up if you’re so gl?

If this is a 5.25-5.5. I don't even want to know what a 6, 6.5, 7 or even 7.5 look like. Stop downgrading me and give me an honest rating
5.5 psl face and your 6ft5 so you have chad smv but your abdul lite facially

abdoul irl coz of height

What’s your nationality ? I’ve seen Lebanese and Turks who mog you facially (none as tall as you tho)

so you’re not even top tier for an ethnic

But why’d you care when you’re 6’7
6'5.5 or 197 cm to be fair and accurate. I'm Arab as you can probably tell

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
@we_chillingfosho do yourself a favour and post unedited front and side profile to shut us all up if you’re so gl?
These are literally unedited except the sharpness of the picture. I took these selfies with my front camera 1 foot away from my face. You know how bad the lens distortion is when you do that. I dare anyone to post there selfies the same way I did. You would look ugly

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14677
5.5 psl face and your 6ft5 so you have chad smv but your abdul lite facially

abdoul irl coz of height
5.5 psl is the absolute minimum I would argue. A flat 6 psl is more like it. If not 6.5 tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
Yall just take a look at my camera. It's literally a front face camera which is 1 foot away from my face. Now imagine the lens distortion. Nose looks big and features all wonky. Yet I look extremely good. Now imagine me in motion

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    340 KB · Views: 88
first it was 6’5 then 6’6 now it’s 6’5.5 cmon bro..
Omg go to my first thread. I literally said 197 cm tall. I'll tell you the confusion. I round up to 6'6 but every user downgrades me to 6'5. I never once said I was 6'5. I always claimed either 6'5.5 or 6'6 on this website

• JFL
Yall just take a look at my camera. It's literally a front face camera which is 1 foot away from my face. Now imagine the lens distortion. Nose looks big and features all wonky. Yet I look extremely good. Now imagine me in motion
that pic looks photoshopped the left corner on the mirror is curved

caught out

5.5 psl is the absolute minimum I would argue. A flat 6 psl is more like it. If not 6.5 tbh.
keep in mind this is a 6psl

you really think your on this level?:lul: 6psl is wentworth miller level and very rare, there are only like5 users here this level or more

• +1
that pic looks photoshopped the left corner on the mirror is curved

caught out
Huh :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: I'm done man. I literally posted a full body picture of my tall ass.

Attachments

• 24.jpg
    24.jpg
    389.5 KB · Views: 85
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., Prettyboy and Deleted member 5786
  • +1
ITT: 30 yo chadlites fighting over the approval of high school incels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, EverythingMattersCel, goat2x and 7 others
you height mog me to the death but my face and charisma irl will mog your height.
Let's not even go to charisma and personality.

was wentworth in his prime at like 30?
yeah he has extremley good aging genetics he was in his early to mid 30s in season 1 of prison break and didn't look a day over 20. he is mixed im pretty sure so thats why his skin is so good and he also has no balding at like almost 50 now

genetic freak and super high appeal

• +1
Is 6 psl really that rare? And gosh I love prison break season 1. So much nostalgia
yeah prison break is the best show ive ever watched, im almost finished season 2 but yeah ive never seen someone irl i would call 6psl maybe once but i don't ever remember

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JosephGarrot123 and Deleted member 14677
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8461
yeah prison break is the best show ive ever watched, im almost finished season 2 but yeah ive never seen someone irl i would call 6psl maybe once but i don't ever remember
I don't want to sound corny but why we even arguing about this. Me and triggered are both moggers. I admire people who are willing to improve their looks and their life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14677 and Deleted member 10615
both of you look like botched cast members off the real housewives of Beverly Hills

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x and Looks234
I don't want to sound corny but why we even arguing about this. Me and triggered are both moggers. I admire people who are willing to improve their looks and their life.
idk lmao, both of you are well above average facially and don't need any surgery so im not sure why you two are even using this site

it’s pure entertainment bro i like how u get frustrated so that’s why i make these threads

both of you look like botched cast members off the real housewives of Beverly Hills
what’s so botched about my bone structure my bones would go down as a successful surgery u cuck lol

idk lmao, both of you are well above average facially and don't need any surgery so im not sure why you two are even using this site
i use this site to start drama and to follow @volcelfatcel softmax advice that’s literally all, the advice he’s given me is working really well i’m not leaving this forum until i ascend to at least 6.5psl

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Deleted member 10615
you almost look like the same person
wait its not the same guy in both pics? I thought op posted two pics of him and the other guy wasn't loading or something

• JFL
I'll be honest. In the beginning I just wanted to brag. Now I like some of the content and advice. I don't use it everyday. Once in a while I check out some threads

• +1
Why is it so hard for yall to check my very first thread. I am literally 19 years old. I was born in 2002
I believe you I'm just not invested in this to the point of checking all your threads

• JFL
i use this site to start drama and to follow @volcelfatcel softmax advice that’s literally all, the advice he’s given me is working really well i’m not leaving this forum until i ascend to at least 6.5psl
is he giving skincare advice?

• +1
I believe you I'm just not invested in this to the point of checking all your threads
My very first thread has prolly 140 replys. Just read the comments.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8461
is he giving skincare advice?
yes just skin i’ll find someone who knows about surgeries soon and might look into getting my philtrum done not sure if i’ll get rhino as i don’t think my nose is to bad..

• +1