he actually thinks he mogs me?

yes just skin i’ll find someone who knows about surgeries soon and might look into getting my philtrum done not sure if i’ll get rhino as i don’t think my nose is to bad..
Your philtrum is long bro no offense.

yes just skin i’ll find someone who knows about surgeries soon and might look into getting my philtrum done not sure if i’ll get rhino as i don’t think my nose is to bad..
damn even chads are getting surgery this is what psl does to people lmao

=

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14677
Your philtrum is long bro no offense.
i might get it shortened also don’t have Cupid bow i wonder if they could shorten and put bow in the same surgery

i’ll do anything that’ll ascend me on the psl scale

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
  • JFL
@LooksOverAll can u tell @we_chillingfosho to stop using height as an excuse when i say that i mog him,

thanks bro

A second of honesty followed by denial. Nice
I just remembered what he looks like in motion and theres no way you mog him boy. Unless you send a video of yourself to prove otherwise

• +1
@LooksOverAll can u tell @we_chillingfosho to stop using height as an excuse when i say that i mog him,

thanks bro
I fw @we_chillingfosho but I think you do facially mog him. If we take height into account (I don't believe in height mattering) then he mogs you.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 14677

thanks bro
I get it. Your ego won't allow it. If you are anything under 6 feet tall then it's a complete destruction

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Deleted member 14677
seems to me that @triggered mogs facially based on those pictures

• +1
I get it. Your ego won't allow it. If you are anything under 6 feet tall then it's a complete destruction
@LooksOverAll is a 6’7 normie and said he’d rather be 5’9 with a chad face, you have to stop thinking height is everything bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Deleted member 7725
I fw @we_chillingfosho but I think you do facially mog him. If we take height into account (I don't believe in height mattering) then he mogs you.
Thank you for your honesty. This is exactly my point. Triggered keeps forgetting I am 6'6 for some reason.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
@LooksOverAll is a 6’7 normie and said he’d rather be 5’9 with a chad face, you have to stop thinking height is everything bro
I'd rather be a 6'7 normie than a 5'9 chad. You can looksmax your face and get surgeries but there's no way you can be fuckin 6'7.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Just changed my mind again, you mog
Think about this. If I mog wentworth miller and I am significantly taller. Then how the hell does triggered even come close. I mog Every supposed good looking user on this site and that's a fact

• JFL
Think about this. If I mog wentworth miller and I am significantly taller. Then how the hell does triggered even come close. I mog Every supposed good looking user on this site and that's a fact
This guy is only guy who mogs you I've seen iff we take height into account. 6'10" + same level face:

Idk it's just based on those pictures that I think the other guy looks better and it also depends on how much taller you are then in that case you could mog overall

@we_chillingfosho mirin delusion maxxing

• JFL
@we_chillingfosho mirin delusion maxxing
may as well rate him 6.6psl if he’s 6’6 😂

can’t believe he thinks he mogs wentworth miller

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and justadude

hes good looking, around 5 psl but jfl at thinking he mogs chads and chadlites

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and Deleted member 14677
I just remembered what he looks like in motion and theres no way you mog him boy. Unless you send a video of yourself to prove otherwise
no one mogs wentworth miller lmao, that guy was like a 10/10 gigachad in prison break

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12669 and ShowerMaxxing

wentworth miller is a giga mogger and pretty much a 10/10 insane harmony and appeal. he looks like eminem but the 10/10 version

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 14677
no one mogs wentworth miller lmao, that guy was like a 10/10 gigachad in prison break
He's nowhere near unmoggable Haha if you watch other shows you'll see plenty of men who mog like Stephen Amell from arrow

• Hmm...
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

your good looking but your not on wentworth millers level, in prison break he was litterally a 10/10 and was up there with the likes of pitt, hemsworth, cavill and depp

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
He's nowhere near unmoggable Haha if you watch other shows you'll see plenty of men who mog like Stephen Amell from arrow
you can't be 'mogged' at wentworths level in prison break, when your at a looks level that high it just comes down to preferance

watch prison break and tell me otherwise, he is insane looking in motion and has amazing appeal

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
you can't be 'mogged' at wentworths level in prison break, when your at a looks level that high it just comes down to preferance

watch prison break and tell me otherwise, he is insane looking in motion and has amazing appeal
I have watched it he looks good but too pretty and not that masculine.

• +1

a lot of girls thought his brother was hot to, he has an insane frame

• +1
I have watched it he looks good but too pretty and not that masculine.
a lot of girls thought his brother was hot to, he has an insane frame
yeah his brother is a mogger despite being a little recessed, extremley masculine head and square features

@vanillaicecream that is the sweet spot, he looks high trust but a little bit masc and somewhat pretty, he has the shaved head that makes everything fall into place, i think wentworth looks better then most psl gods and has higher appeal

yeah his brother is a mogger despite being a little recessed, extremley masculine head and square features

@vanillaicecream that is the sweet spot, he looks high trust but a little bit masc and somewhat pretty, he has the shaved head that makes everything fall into place, i think wentworth looks better then most psl gods and has higher appeal
He was 8/10 imo

• +1

wentworth is full blown gay isn’t he? would’ve tasted some high quality pussy tho

• +1
He was 8/10 imo
10/10 is prime gandy and chico level and i think wentworth was like a 9 MAYBE a 9.5

i might be biased since its my favourite show of all time but idk man he looks insane

i think we can all agree he is a chad

• +1
wentworth is full blown gay isn’t he? would’ve tasted some high quality pussy tho
yeah he is full on and gay and he also has autism

still a gigachad tho, i can't imagine looking that good and turning down girls and wanting dudes instead lmao

• +1
yeah he is full on and gay and he also has autism

still a gigachad tho, i can't imagine looking that good and turning down girls and wanting dudes instead lmao
sarah is fit from prison break and that bad ass bitch that comes in at like season 4

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669 and Deleted member 10615
sarah is fit from prison break and that bad ass bitch that comes in at like season 4
brah no spoilers im still at season 2 almost season 3

sarah is hot tho and wentworth probably wants to fuck his cellmate instead of sarah :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding, Deleted member 12669 and Deleted member 14677
brah no spoilers im still at season 2 almost season 3

sarah is hot tho and wentworth probably wants to fuck his cellmate instead of sarah :lul:
do u think that short muscular guy is chad that escapes with them and they ditch him?

• JFL