he actually thinks he mogs me?

tweener he looks decent in motion but pics don’t do him justice
yeah he actually looks alright in motion, he looks chadlite in motion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14677
This guy is only guy who mogs you I've seen iff we take height into account. 6'10" + same level face:

6'10 :lul::lul::lul::lul: I just got height mogged. Great transformation btw

Idk it's just based on those pictures that I think the other guy looks better and it also depends on how much taller you are then in that case you could mog overall
I want to know how tall triggered is

both chads ngl
triggered nogs facially though
6 psl
wechilling is more like chadelite in that far away motin pic but like between htn-chadelite in his selfues
height halo puts him to chad ngl

• +1
both chads ngl
triggered nogs facially though
6 psl
wechilling is more like chadelite in that far away motin pic but like between htn-chadelite in his selfues
height halo puts him to chad ngl
Thank you for your honesty. I'd say I'm chadlite minimum facially and probably full chad facially at best. My height however puts me in gigachad territory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
Take a look at this dudes lips, mustache, hair and then take into account the height difference and say he mogs me with a straight face

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211007-101510_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211007-101510_Chrome.jpg
    169.7 KB · Views: 20
It’s over for the mental sanity of both of these 40 year old chadlites.
How tf did you guys even end up in this obscure incel forum? Shouldn’t you guys have a wife or something already?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and Deleted member 10615
How tf did you guys even end up in this obscure incel forum? Shouldn’t you guys have a wife or something already?
I am 19 bro. I found this site by chance. The same way you find any other obscure website.

Take a look at this dudes lips, mustache, hair and then take into account the height difference and say he mogs me with a straight face
Literally the only thing he has on me Is the nose. I equal or exceed him in every other department. The height difference however seals the deal that I mog

• JFL
Literally the only thing he has on me Is the nose. I equal or exceed him in every other department. The height difference however seals the deal that I mog
that pic is old bro my softmaxxing has ascended hard lol, my bone structure and colouring leaves u for dead

i’m 23 and found this website only because @cloUder mentioned 😂

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
there are no girls in the world that would chose him over you

or any 5psl pretty boy

• +1
If this is a 5.25-5.5. I don't even want to know what a 6, 6.5, 7 or even 7.5 look like. Stop downgrading me and give me an honest rating
5.5 cause ur not white sorry bhai

• +1
Reactions: Ryan
why did you post the same picture twice?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
i’m 23 and found this website only because @cloUder mentioned 😂
I'm saying it twice but you ain't 23 my guy. Stop playing. You are 30 plus.

I need some damn skin care advice.

Triggered mogs you because of your acne scars. Acne scars = unloveable

Women probably cringe in disgust looking at those pores and icepick scars. That's using a filter too... it probably looks even worse irl.

• +1
Triggered mogs you because of your acne scars. Acne scars = unloveable

Women probably cringe in disgust looking at those pores and icepick scars. That's using a filter too... it probably looks even worse irl.
Chilllllll it ain't that bad. I just need to improve that's all