He Grew 3-inches in about four months. Genitals developed from those of a Child to those of a Man, and with it a sense of Modesty.

Image result for ainu of northern japan
Image result for ainu of northern japan

thread gone gay mongoloid worshipping

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Preoximerianas, Mewton and 5 others
I had a palate expander at age 14-15, I wonder if that had any impact on the pituitary gland

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
This was obviously bullshit to support their teachings and beliefs, cmon dude

giphy.gif

Bumo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
TIme to get almonds and and vitamin E 😂

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I met this guy who had a pituitary tumuor which made him secrete extra HGH over 2 years until he finally got it removed and it made him grow everything big - height, hands/feet, face, etc. . His 🍆 was big but he said that didn’t really grow much it was always big smh 🤦🏻‍♂️
hormones are everything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and Deleted member 6401
images

APT apparently hides your “True height” because of the bend of your pelvis and consequently your lower back.

But shouldn’t standing straight I.e standing to get your height taken (with your glutes flexed and abs sucked in) give you your true height anyway?

Or is this more of a case of your muscles overcompensating and pulling you down I.e you physically CAN’T stand straight with APT

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Good_Little_Goy
this book
shows a "double direction" interaction between maxilla and the pituitary gland:

It is the first "direction" of the relation, it could mean that aside mechanical pressure posture, etc, chemicals will affect the palate's width.

He also talks about the lack of vitamin E:

Well, it shows the importance of vitamin E for good pituitary and therefor good hormonal balance. If we link it to Ray Peat's work on PUFAs (polyunsaturated fatty acids), we can guess that excess PUFAs negatively affect the pituitary and therefore the maxilla and palate. I'm only making the link with what I know, we don't know how much, etc.

And more importantly, the other relation from maxilla to pituitary:

This is the before/after 30 days / after 6 months pics

View attachment 251940View attachment 251941

And what is shocking is the pic's legend:

And then:

Did you know that megadosing vitamin E decreased prolactin (Estrogen) by about 59%

500mg vitamin E everyday, it's so enormous so you can only get it by supplementing

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, |Daddy_Zygos|, Preoximerianas and 2 others
Shivambu kalpa
Asanas
Mewing
Detox processes
Stop eating shit
Stop tap water
Exercise

Sungazing.
Grounding
Fast
... And 1000 other copes you can kid yourself

read everything,gonna overdose on vitamin E asap

• +1
Anybody have a link to some good vitamin E?

Did you know that megadosing vitamin E decreased prolactin (Estrogen) by about 59%

500mg vitamin E everyday, it's so enormous so you can only get it by supplementing
Surely there has to be some downsides?
Also isn’t oestrogen good during puberty to stop the growth played from closing?

Surely there has to be some downsides?
Also isn’t oestrogen good during puberty to stop the growth played from closing?
Nope.....Estrogens are thought to help close epiphyseal growth plates; the idea of giving aromatase inhibitors (AIs) is to block aromatase from converting androgens to estrogens in boys so that their growth plates stay open a bit longer and they growtaller.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and xefo
so I checked my diet and I barely get 2mg of vit e. it is exteremely hard to get 20mg of vit e let alone 500mg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18045
So in theory, if I'm 17 and I use a palate expander, I'll get taller?

major lifefuel if legit

and i believe my estrogen is on the lower side

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Deleted member 1973

Just increase your risk of bleeding theory.

Anyone of you frequently consuming vegetable oils gets plenty of tocopherols anyway.

images

APT apparently hides your “True height” because of the bend of your pelvis and consequently your lower back.

But shouldn’t standing straight I.e standing to get your height taken (with your glutes flexed and abs sucked in) give you your true height anyway?

Or is this more of a case of your muscles overcompensating and pulling you down I.e you physically CAN’T stand straight with APT
I’m shorter standing straight then standing with a big curve in my back. I think the muscles are pulling down yea

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Mewton and Deleted member 1973
Update been eating 1200 mg of vit e capsules no difference yet

• +1
wtf is this shit thread

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, Gunna and Deleted member 1973
amazing thread mr. @Rob Paul'sHeight

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PrisonMike
Legit caged at the inclusion of the text to audio

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Mewton and Deleted member 1973
His doctor widen his Maxilla by half an Inch &

He grew three inches in about four months. His moustache started to grow immediately;

and in twelve weeks' time the genitals developed from those of a child to those of a man, and with it a sense of modesty.

His mental change was even more marked. The space between the maxillary bones was widened about one-half inch in
about thirty days.

Jaw Hacks
One Reason MSE is the Best Adult Expander - YouTube

Explain why JawHacks isnt 7ft Mandigo then???

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 1973
I found this paper before on TGW and the vitamine E excerpt made me also research it and thus I came to Peats PUFA theory. Good conclusion

• +1
Wtf so widening maxilla makes you a chad?

Messing with pituitary gland is very dangerous...

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Holy shit, this is groundbreaking
I have the same flaw as that mongoloid, narrow palate, retruded maxilla
I only had my palate widened by 0.3 inch rather than 0.5 inch like him
I can't fucking wait for my lefort

So in theory, if I'm 17 and I use a palate expander, I'll get taller?

major lifefuel if legit

and i believe my estrogen is on the lower side
How can anyone believe this

• JFL
Reactions: TeenAscender
So if u widen maxilla u get taller? Wtf is this

So if u widen maxilla u get taller? Wtf is this
No no no, it's just saying improving craniofacial development -> affecting the cranial base has a positive effect on the endocrine system, pituitary gland for example in OP leading to better growth.

You won't achieve OP unless you were giga stunted.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
T
All this thread is basically a man dealing with extremely delayed puberty that was fixed by supplementing his nutritional and physical deficiencies. This caused the increase in growth and basically the push into puberty.

T

All this thread is basically a man dealing with extremely delayed puberty that was fixed by supplementing his nutritional and physical deficiencies. This caused the increase in growth and basically the push into puberty.
He also got .5inch or 12mm of expansion on his palate which started all of this.
Did you see that?

He also got .5inch or 12mm of expansion on his palate which started all of this.
Did you see that?
Yes, when you are pre-pubertal or that physically delayed, you can gain size in that aspect aswell. Look at Loox for example, look how underdeveloped he was and then after

Yes, when you are pre-pubertal or that physically delayed, you can gain size in that aspect aswell. Look at Loox for example, look how underdeveloped he was and then after
Yes I agree with you on that front.

I think we are talking about two different things,
Maybe I worded it wrong but in this thread he gained 12mm through a device to fix his palate and as a side affect he increased physical growth in all aspects and everything else listed.
Nothing other than natural hormones were secreted now that his sleep and palate were taken care of.