healthmaxxers gtfih

Cigarette

Cigarette

👽
i have 3 doses and still got covid yesterday idk how i just need advice on how to beat it or how to properly get through it. should i sweat it off in my bed?

• JFL
Reactions: KDA Player, turbocuckcel_7000000, Deleted member 13787 and 4 others
Huge Zinc and Vitamin C dose. Also Vitamin D.

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel and Elvisandreaa
Soyjak shot

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: noprogressno, KDA Player, turbocuckcel_7000000 and 5 others
i have 3 doses and still got covid yesterday idk how i just need advice on how to beat it or how to properly get through it. should i sweat it off in my bed?
Most my friends who got the Jewccine, got Covid in the end.

I didn't have any, got Omicron. 2 days with 39,5 in bed. Took 6 grams vitamin C per day, and 4000 IU vitamin D. Drinking a lot of water.

You will be fine!

Last edited:
Most my friends who got the Jewccine, got Covid in the end.

I didn't have any, got Omicron. 2 days with 39,5 in bed. Took 6 grams vitamin C per day, and 4000 IU vitamin D. Drinking a lot of water.

You will be fine!
I got the vaccine and I never got Covid even though my entire family had it at one point and we live together in the same house.
So, the vaccine does work.

Also, when you do get the virus, the vaccine makes the symptoms less intense and the body heals much faster.

I know because my family was just a bit sick and tired while a guy I know who didn't take the vaccine was extremely sick and had a very bad fever.

• JFL
Reactions: KDA Player and Chadullahlite
:soy::soy:

Memes write themselves...

Attachments

• 87097aeaf3effd0de5d4049e81d6c63942e95701d9ca39a76bf9133c9c43e5e3_1.jpg
    87097aeaf3effd0de5d4049e81d6c63942e95701d9ca39a76bf9133c9c43e5e3_1.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Chadullahlite

• JFL
Reactions: KDA Player
Unvacc’d but got Covid. Very mild.
ASA. Multi-Vit. VitD. Vit C. Zinc. Melatonin. Antihistamine. Mouthwash gargle am. Vinegar gargle Noon. Shot of whisky eve. Saline nasal rinse bid. Mild exercise.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
its just a cold don't sweat it

• +1
Reactions: noprogressno and KDA Player
Ivermectin works.

• +1
Reactions: KDA Player
I have to say you are extremely low iq if you took the shots while being under 60 and not obese, it is actually a healthmin in our case.

Enjoy your random complications in next decades.

Zinc, vit D, vitc C will be way enough for our age.

• +1
Reactions: noprogressno