Hear me out we need to KILL CURLYHEADJAMES

Dr. Bludy

Dr. Bludy

Can't see me bitch
He is the faggot that made the blackpill popular on tiktok now normies and foids invading this site and us incels will have even more competition with normies looksmaxxing and this is all @curlyheadjames fault!!! FUCK THIS RETARDED SCHIZO

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: zeshama, It'snotover, looksmaxmax and 9 others
In roblox

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
Bumperino

Mog meee

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and Dr. Bludy
No he's our lord

• Ugh..
Reactions: Dr. Bludy
Keep sucking hes bout to cum

• JFL
Reactions: ascension, RAMU KAKA, TheAbyssinian and 5 others
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and Deleted member 24278
He’s putting people off from surgerymaxing if anything. Not exactly the best advertisement for the blackpill.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, forevermirin and Deleted member 24278
He probably overdose or some shit one day this guy is not gonna make it past 30 anyways ( me too tbh)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAbyssinian, Dr. Bludy and Deleted member 24278
WHERE TF DOES HE LIVE IM IN LITHUANIA I CANT USE MY TELEPORTATION POWER RN I NEED TO GO 1 MONTH NO FAP
He's in Florida I think, brutal that's like a 15 hour flight

• JFL
He can redeem himself if he goes ER.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAbyssinian and virren
tbh i assumed he was a grifter from the start

• +1
I’m sorry guys none of this was never my intention EVER I fucking swear like I’ve said it was supposed to be just for a small circle of people now this shits gone viral and I don’t know what to do my community now hates me turned against me and I got booed off of my own discord server you guys all hate me now
I’m really sorry guys I can’t help what’s happened but to get back in the good graces
Just tell me what I can do to make things right please thank u

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: It'snotover, ascension, Deleted member 24221 and 5 others
I’m sorry guys none of this was never my intention EVER I fucking swear like I’ve said it was supposed to be just for a small circle of people now this shits gone viral and I don’t know what to do my community now hates me turned against me and I got booed off of my own discord server you guys all hate me now
I’m really sorry guys I can’t help what’s happened but to get back in the good graces
I forgive u dont worry see my comment I retracted my statement because Im Christian now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
I forgive u dont worry see my comment I retracted my statement because Im Christian now
Ok bro thanks I’m Christian too we’ll get through this tough time it’ll die out trust me

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24278 and Dr. Bludy
Make your tiktok account private to avoid any other "viral" videos and to keep the community niche

• +1
He is the faggot that made the blackpill popular on tiktok now normies and foids invading this site and us incels will have even more competition with normies looksmaxxing and this is all @curlyheadjames fault!!! FUCK THIS RETARDED SCHIZO
@TRUE_CEL Im Christian now delete this post plz its a sin

Wonder how long yall are gonna keep whining about this until you realize at the personal level it will have absolutely 0 impact on anyone who isn't a very well known poster

And even then it'll probably never effect their real life

• +1
Wonder how long yall are gonna keep whining about this until you realize at the personal level it will have absolutely 0 impact on anyone who isn't a very well known poster
I changed my mind

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
dont stress that much just delete your tiktok account or make your vids private so no one will see them, also make threads and say that you made them private so people will calm down and will forgive you, the problem is just the account and these vids should be stopped

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133 and Dr. Bludy
dont stress that much just delete your tiktok account or make your vids private so no one will see them, also make threads and say that you made them private so people will calm down and will forgive you, the problem is just the account and these vids should be stopped

And even then it'll probably never effect their real life
Make your tiktok account private to avoid any other "viral" videos and to keep the community niche
that's the problem guys it's already too late search bonesmashing on twitter and tiktok everyones talking about it using my fucking gay song it's only up for bonesmashing from here even middle school kids are now doing this holy fucking shit
i am one person the people wont stop if i tell them to ima have to make a video stating bonesmashing is fake or something to avoid more people doing it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, Descender, hamo008 and 1 other person
that's the problem guys it's already too late search bonesmashing on twitter and tiktok everyones talking about it using my fucking gay song it's only up for bonesmashing from here even middle school kids are now doing this holy fucking shit
i am one person the people wont stop if i tell them to ima have to make a video stating bonesmashing is fake or something to avoid more people doing it
Good

Make a tiktok where you use a hammer extremely hard on ur face and make fake facts like "hitting ur face very hard makes the bone grow faster" and shit so people break and ruin their faces

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, looksmaxmax, Descender and 2 others
Whatever James posts of course others are gonna do the same thing

• So Sad
Good

Make a tiktok where you use a hammer extremely hard on ur face and make fake facts like "hitting ur face very hard makes the bone grow faster" and shit so people break and ruin their faces
brooooo i cant do that or a bonesmash coruse out of fear of a lawsuit id have to say whatever udo is nt my responsibility also im not a bad person

brooooo i cant do that or a bonesmash coruse out of fear of a lawsuit id have to say whatever udo is nt my responsibility also im not a bad person
Start overusing it and exaggerating it, then when people do it laugh at them for "falling for the meme" and thus creating an outside inside joke so people who try it are discouraged and those that research it think its a meme because of the overusing of it. This way people wont do it because they will think that it is a troll. Like a tricking someone into thinking that bonesmashing is a trick. Double trick.

Yeah it was totally him with his bogged face and extreme racism that totally spread to normies on tiktok yep

141EA7D5 FA97 49CE 84F6 709C804D74EA

james is a mogger

I agree now, James must cease to exists

• JFL
Start overusing it and exaggerating it, then when people do it laugh at them for "falling for the meme" and thus creating an outside inside joke so people who try it are discouraged and those that research it think its a meme because of the overusing of it. This way people wont do it because they will think that it is a troll. Like a tricking someone into thinking that bonesmashing is a trick. Double trick.
good ass idea bro noted
Yeah it was totally him with his bogged face and extreme racism that totally spread to normies on tiktok yep
you havent been in the loop obviously
I agree now, James must cease to exists
why would you erase me from the planet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24278 and gribsufer1
Good

wdym ur supposed to hit rly hard. u think boxers pull their punches?