Height and achievement coping

forevergymcelling

forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer
Saw this Linkedin post

I can't even tell you the amount of times I've seen people coping on Instagram comments, reddit, facebook ect with their height and achievements

These idiots noting down their stats and complaining that they can't get any female attention

I'm 6'2 :soy:
I'm athletic! :soy:
I have a husky! :soy:
I earn 100k a year :soy:
I have my own condo! :soy:

Then you click on their profile to see their face

Everytime without exception, they are LTN or MTN

Face is the most important currency of all in the dating market

There is no other trait that will compensate for a garbage face (with exception to celebs, status, multi millionaires ect).

No girl gives a fuck about about how much you earn or how tall and athletic you are if your face is utter garbage

This is like going to a job interview and telling the employer you're a hard worker, you have a degree, you're committed, you're easy to work with ect

Then he asks how much experience you have

None

Face is the bare minimum. If you have a shit face you have a mountain to climb to even be in the game.

There are too many guys out there with good faces for a girl to choose one without a good face because of his fucking hobbies and degree :lul:

Next time I see an Instagram post about women's standards and these retards complaining and posting their stats, I'll post the screenshots to this thread

@tombradylover

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, baburam, Moggedbyevery1 and 47 others
Screenshot 2024 10 15 at 11737 PM

gee bro I wonder why

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, deepfuckingvalue, AspiringMogger and 16 others
Only when you have face, will a girl care about all the other shit

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, deepfuckingvalue, BeanletMogger and 10 others
Saw this Linkedin post

View attachment 3239140

I can't even tell you the amount of times I've seen people coping on Instagram comments, reddit, facebook ect with their height and achievements

These idiots noting down their stats and complaining that they can't get any female attention

I'm 6'2 :soy:
I'm athletic! :soy:
I have a husky! :soy:
I earn 100k a year :soy:
I have my own condo! :soy:

Then you click on their profile to see their face

Everytime without exception, they are LTN or MTN

Face is the most important currency of all in the dating market

There is no other trait that will compensate for a garbage face (with exception to celebs, status, multi millionaires ect).

No girl gives a fuck about about how much you earn or how tall and athletic you are if your face is utter garbage

This is like going to a job interview and telling the employer you're a hard worker, you have a degree, you're committed, you're easy to work with ect

Then he asks how much experience you have

None

Face is the bare minimum. If you have a shit face you have a mountain to climb to even be in the game.

There are too many guys out there with good faces for a girl to choose one without a good face because of his fucking hobbies and degree :lul:

Next time I see an Instagram post about women's standards and these retards complaining and posting their stats, I'll post the screenshots to this thread

@tombradylover
Water 💦 🌊 💦 I

in b4 the “face only matters after x height” comments

• +1
Reactions: nulll
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, deepfuckingvalue, aesthetic beauty and 2 others
Muh 6'2 :soy: He might as well also put "I'm right handed, I have 10 fingers and 10 toes" etc. AKA 6'2 is completely average and average traits aren't worthy of mention, especially with a LTN face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, greywind, Xangsane and 3 others
Mormon??? Over for him for believing in cult.

JFL at that guy writing essays about his achievements but he is deceieved by stupid

false prophet Joseph Smith

He should have believe in proper teachings Jesus Christ.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue and Suns9999
Brutal NTpill.
Nigga thinking about Charmander and Harry Potter while writing his dating profile.

You just know he's considered a 'weirdo' by NPC-women (most women).
Combine that together with his face and.....

maxresdefault.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, DarkTriadBeliever, EverythingMattersCel and 19 others
5'8 is bare minimum to be dateable no matter how handsome one is. 5'5-5'7 range is doomed even with Brat Pitt's face because women are self conscious showing such short guys to their friends, family and public in general. She will be uncomfortable going out with you in public, even if your face is gigachad tier. That dichotomy of minimum face and height combo is pathetic but it's the reality. No amount of chad face compensates below 5'8 height. This is considering night time measurements, no morning height and such cope.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Meteor21, fogdart, BeanletMogger and 6 others
Fucking based. Its the fucking face that matters. Nobody give single shit if u are tall normie. Nobody give single shit if u are normie with good frame. It also dont matter shit if u are tall normie with bodymaxed body. People will value you same as before. But if u have good face. Height and bodymaxing make u more attractive. If u get more lols after gymmaxing. Its result of your lean handsome face. Not the muscle. I have seen so many normies with muscle and it barely make them more attractive. They will get the same Mtbs THEY GOT before.

This is hard facts that most people should learn.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, cellmax, EverythingMattersCel and 8 others
They would care about the husky !

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, EverythingMattersCel, greywind and 5 others
5'8 is bare minimum to be dateable no matter how handsome one is. 5'5-5'7 range is doomed even with Brat Pitt's face because women are self conscious showing such short guys to their friends, family and public in general. She will be uncomfortable going out with you in public, even if your face is gigachad tier. That dichotomy of minimum face and height combo is pathetic but it's the reality. No amount of chad face compensates below 5'8 height. This is considering night time measurements, no morning height and such cope.
there no bare minium height for good looking guys. The girls are willing to date if u are good looking uber manlet. Never seen manlet htn, chad struggling.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Meteor21, Suns9999 and 4 others
Fucking based. Its the fucking face that matters. Nobody give single shit if u are tall normie. Nobody give single shit if u are normie with good frame. It also dont matter shit if u are tall normie with bodymaxed body. People will value you same as before. But if u have good face. Height and bodymaxing make u more attractive. If u get more lols after gymmaxing. Its result of your lean handsome face. Not the muscle. I have seen so many normies with muscle and it barely make them more attractive. They will get the same Mtbs THEY GOT before.

This is hard facts that most people should learn.
How do I acquire good face

there no bare minium height for good looking guys. The girls will dating if u are good looking uber manlet. Never seen manlet htn, chad struggling.
It's not like that. I'm talking about majority of women, not exceptions. And, it's a fact that majority of them despise the idea of dating below strong 5'8 guys. Making out and having fun doesn't count, I'm talking about open dating when their relationship status is public. Women are very self conscious of what their friends and family will say about it and they know that those comments won't be good, so they avoid bringing themselves into such situation by dating only average or tall guys. Short GL guys have limited dating pool simply due to height alone, but for slaying, they can do good if they mentally overcome their height limitation and go out in bars and clubs regularly.

• +1
Reactions: greywind and borntosuffer
He doesn't look that bad tho just a bad shot of him and hair all over the place
His face in 2024 is borderline incel tier

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Art of Pattinson
How do I acquire good face
Bare minium is. Normal Wide jaw. Prominent chin and forward grown chin. Slight uee. screle that does not go too below to your iris. Nose that are not too wide. You need to be perfect. You need to have a lot of averagness.

• +1
Reactions: greywind
Guy in class is subhuman but 6'5 and NT he pulls all the bitches

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, greywind and diamondbill
It's not like that. I'm talking about majority of women, not exceptions. And, it's a fact that majority of them despise the idea of dating below strong 5'8 guys. Making out and having fun doesn't count, I'm talking about open dating when their relationship status is public. Women are very self conscious of what their friends and family will say about it and they know that those comments won't be good, so they avoid bringing themselves into such situation by dating only average or tall guys. Short GL guys have limited dating pool simply due to height alone, but for slaying, they can do good if they mentally overcome their height limitation and go out in bars and clubs regularly.
Good looks just annihiliate all those thinks. Girls get thirsty when they see good face.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and borntosuffer
Guy in class is subhuman but 6'5 and NT he pulls all the bitches
What does that even means? jUST Because he make girls laugh that does not mean he is slaying. I know this 6.3 tall jester that make girls laugh and all but they are not even interested on him because of his ltn face. He gets friends not relationship.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, borntosuffer and wsada
Good looks just annihiliate all those thinks. Girls get thirsty when they see good face.
No, it won't. Height is extremely important because it's an instantly measurable trait by anyone. They will fuck GL short guys but won't make it public that they're dating short guys unless the guy is rich / high status. It's a handicap to be below 5'8, stop coping.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, lucifer6969 and borntosuffer
Bare minium is. Normal Wide jaw. Prominent chin and forward grown chin. Slight uee. screle that does not go too below to your iris. Nose that are not too wide. You need to be perfect. You need to have a lot of averagness.
So I Should consider Orbital box osteotomy with bilateral tripod osteotomies to double my facial height to width ratio and increase my palpebral fissure length and a 12mm quandrangular modified Lefort 3 as described by Dr. Sinn with a 10mm Left with 5 degrees of counterclockwise rotation and a mandibular BSSO with 3 inches of advancement and chin swing osetotomy to create a hyper ant face which was discovered by Dr. Sailer who you can probably not afford to go to. Throw in an almod eye surgery Dr. Taban style, meaning with lateral canthoplexy, lower lid retraction surgery and orbital decompression. Make me an aggresive wraparound jaw implant with exactly these specifications: 15mm of laterjaw angle augmentation with 6 mm horizontal augmentation to my ramus

So I Should consider Orbital box osteotomy with bilateral tripod osteotomies to double my facial height to width ratio and increase my palpebral fissure length and a 12mm quandrangular modified Lefort 3 as described by Dr. Sinn with a 10mm Left with 5 degrees of counterclockwise rotation and a mandibular BSSO with 3 inches of advancement and chin swing osetotomy to create a hyper ant face which was discovered by Dr. Sailer who you can probably not afford to go to. Throw in an almod eye surgery Dr. Taban style, meaning with lateral canthoplexy, lower lid retraction surgery and orbital decompression. Make me an aggresive wraparound jaw implant with exactly these specifications: 15mm of laterjaw angle augmentation with 6 mm horizontal augmentation to my ramus
I did not say you dont get girls. It just harder for you guys to get them. Thats it.

so I should just rope?
Buy a PS5 and call it a day

I heard the dead space remake is pretty good. Plus we have the new borderlands game on the horizon

• +1
Reactions: greywind
What does that even means? jUST Because he make girls laugh that does not mean he is slaying. I know this 6.3 tall jester that make girls laugh and all but they are not even interested on him because of his ltn face. He gets friends not relationship.
He is in fact slaying and he's the coolest dude ya feel me

Facially I'm a Chad compared to his ugly ass but his height is too much

He is in fact slaying and he's the coolest dude ya feel me

Facially I'm a Chad compared to his ugly ass but his height is too much
Maybe with ltns mtbs with high effort. etc. Im like htn and i DONT even need to try impress any girl or be Nt.. They are just secretly lusting behind my back. Im like fucking 175cm skinny manlet. This have made believe that height and bodymaxing is cope if u are not good looking.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zabivnoooy and wsada
Maybe with ltns mtbs with high effort. etc. Im like htn and i DONT even need to try impress any girl or be Nt.. They are just secretly lusting behind my back. Im like fucking 175cm skinny manlet. This have made believe that height and bodymaxing is cope if u are not good looking.
I'm htn 6'1 with good body and still struggle in life bc of nt

• JFL
Reactions: negativetiltedheart
Giga cope. No woman can be sexually attracted to a guy in a childs body, its just impossible.
Thousands of tiktoks with millions of likes from girls simping for tall guys and hating on short guys.

• JFL
Reactions: negativetiltedheart
i think height is as important as face, but still if ur tall and ugly you will still struggle with women.

Giga cope. No woman can be sexually attracted to a guy in a childs body, its just impossible.
Thousands of tiktoks with millions of likes from girls simping for tall guys and hating on short guys.
Nobody give shit about body if u are normie lol. Allso those tall guys are good looking so of course they simp :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer and looksmaxxing223
Nobody give shit about body if u are normie lol. Allso those tall guys are good looking so of course they simp :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
yeah if the tall guy was never give up guy from yt, i think they'd stick with short kings :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, looksmaxxing223 and borntosuffer
No face can save a manlet, even other men will disrespect him.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Tenshi and looksmaxxing223
  • +1
Reactions: Tenshi and borntosuffer
Not even gonna lie with that height MTN probably has a slight chance. Probably just Mid-High MTN tho. I truly believe most men should do surgery or anything they can to reach HTN as I believe HTN is the true start of chad

Biggest cope of all time.
It is a cope. But if u have a good face and a Manlet it’s hard for them to be dominant. Mostly getting into femd0m relationships. Like Tom Cruise but he also has klinefelters syndrome which makes his wiener little too

cope, i struggle with women cause of height, i've been rated mtn many times. Women at my college only go for tall guys, not manlets
you are u fucking mtn. Thats why u are struggling. Read my comment dude.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: lucifer6969, borntosuffer and looksmaxxing223