Height and achievement coping

men throughout history had families, offspring and status+power obtained through family-connections and offspring.

thinking that fucking some prostitute replaces any of that is cope.
I didn't mean to say fucking prostitutes by that. I'm just saying most women have 0 value besides their bodies. Putting them on the pedestal and mirroring their preferences is foid behavior

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
They mog me and you.

Last edited:
there no bare minium height for good looking guys. The girls are willing to date if u are good looking uber manlet. Never seen manlet htn, chad struggling.
that's just cope

girls might want to fuck you if you're like 5'4 with a chad face, but that's about it. They're not introducing you to their family and friends.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and diamondbill
that's just cope

girls might want to fuck you if you're like 5'4 with a chad face, but that's about it. They're not introducing you to their family and friends.
Lol my cousin is 5.4 htn and he slays and had even kid got married. My other 5.4 nt cousin is ltn and girl hate his existence. Gives u nice perspective about reality.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Suns9999, fogdart and borntosuffer
Mirin your nonexistent iq stupid shitskin
Its experience you stupid Nigguh. I report my own experience . I dont pull these out of my ass.

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson and borntosuffer
Saw this Linkedin post

View attachment 3239140

I can't even tell you the amount of times I've seen people coping on Instagram comments, reddit, facebook ect with their height and achievements

These idiots noting down their stats and complaining that they can't get any female attention

I'm 6'2 :soy:
I'm athletic! :soy:
I have a husky! :soy:
I earn 100k a year :soy:
I have my own condo! :soy:

Then you click on their profile to see their face

Everytime without exception, they are LTN or MTN

Face is the most important currency of all in the dating market

There is no other trait that will compensate for a garbage face (with exception to celebs, status, multi millionaires ect).

No girl gives a fuck about about how much you earn or how tall and athletic you are if your face is utter garbage

This is like going to a job interview and telling the employer you're a hard worker, you have a degree, you're committed, you're easy to work with ect

Then he asks how much experience you have

None

Face is the bare minimum. If you have a shit face you have a mountain to climb to even be in the game.

There are too many guys out there with good faces for a girl to choose one without a good face because of his fucking hobbies and degree :lul:

Next time I see an Instagram post about women's standards and these retards complaining and posting their stats, I'll post the screenshots to this thread

@tombradylover
More like becoming 6ft is one of the niggest achievements a man can get

• +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson and borntosuffer
Saw this Linkedin post

View attachment 3239140

I can't even tell you the amount of times I've seen people coping on Instagram comments, reddit, facebook ect with their height and achievements

These idiots noting down their stats and complaining that they can't get any female attention

There is no other trait that will compensate for a garbage face (with exception to celebs, status, multi millionaires ect).

No girl gives a fuck about about how much you earn or how tall and athletic you are if your face is utter garbage

This is like going to a job interview and telling the employer you're a hard worker, you have a degree, you're committed, you're easy to work with ect

None

Face is the bare minimum. If you have a shit face you have a mountain to climb to even be in the game.

There are too many guys out there with good faces for a girl to choose one without a good face because of his fucking hobbies and degree :lul:

Next time I see an Instagram post about women's standards and these retards complaining and posting their stats, I'll post the screenshots to this thread

@tombradylover
- i am ENTJ
- i had a photographic memory

jfl at typing this it is non NT as fuck and girls are repulsed by this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whatever and negativetiltedheart
proof that eye area is law
cope u use one example to prove a point makes no sense.

his facial expression is weird and are u just gonna ignore his nose

• Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer
MHmmm this gotta be like your 305103591th face > height thread. Most people following you with a functional brain already learned that.

But is the purpose here the truth or rather height being the literal only thing you chode lack ?

cope u use one example to prove a point makes no sense.

his facial expression is weird and are u just gonna ignore his nose
he has a lot flaws its not just eye area.

• Ugh..
Muh 6'2 :soy: He might as well also put "I'm right handed, I have 10 fingers and 10 toes" etc. AKA 6'2 is completely average and average traits aren't worthy of mention, especially with a LTN face
It’s not average. What are you talking about?
I agree with the rest.

Muh 6'2 :soy: He might as well also put "I'm right handed, I have 10 fingers and 10 toes" etc. AKA 6'2 is completely average and average traits aren't worthy of mention, especially with a LTN face
imo the worst part is how they want validation that they're 6'2 as if it is an achievement typical insecure behavior

• Ugh..
Brutal NTpill.
Nigga thinking about Charmander and Harry Potter while writing his dating profile.

You just know he's considered a 'weirdo' by NPC-women (most women).
Combine that together with his face and.....

maxresdefault.jpg
the "ENTJ" shit is worse imo

5'8 is bare minimum to be dateable no matter how handsome one is. 5'5-5'7 range is doomed even with Brat Pitt's face because women are self conscious showing such short guys to their friends, family and public in general. She will be uncomfortable going out with you in public, even if your face is gigachad tier. That dichotomy of minimum face and height combo is pathetic but it's the reality. No amount of chad face compensates below 5'8 height. This is considering night time measurements, no morning height and such cope.
that's kinda cope but ik what you mean

that's kinda cope but ik what you mean
It's not a cope, legit shit AF.

I repeat, for slaying, as long as you're at least strong 5'5 with HTN-CL face and decent frame, you can slay cause face and frame will carry you but if one day you would want to get into a LTR with quality girl / woman, she will 99.99% hesitate the idea of dating you solely because of your lack of 3 inches of height. It's a fact.

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
Guy in class is subhuman but 6'5 and NT he pulls all the bitches
lemme guess ltb or femcels

shit argument ik many manlet slayers

• Ugh..
His height won’t really halo him on dating apps. It doesn’t have the same effect as meeting someone in real life with similar stature.
Also on dating apps everyone larps their height or doesn’t even mention it.
So in consequence the perceived average is relatively higher.
Being intelligent is underrated but it only helps, if he’s somewhat competitive in the visual department and he’s clearly not.
He looks like he doesn’t care one bit about it. He looks like 40 at 30 lmao.

He still possess reasonable dimorphism, which isn’t surprising considering he’s apparently excelling in the math department or rather rationality/ logic, which can be enhanced by sufficient male hormone amounts during pre- and post natal stages in development.

If he’s upping his health indicators a bit, he would potentially do fairly ok.

• +1
5'8 is bare minimum to be dateable no matter how handsome one is. 5'5-5'7 range is doomed even with Brat Pitt's face because women are self conscious showing such short guys to their friends, family and public in general. She will be uncomfortable going out with you in public, even if your face is gigachad tier. That dichotomy of minimum face and height combo is pathetic but it's the reality. No amount of chad face compensates below 5'8 height. This is considering night time measurements, no morning height and such cope.
@SecularIslamist over for you my 5'7.5 amigo

• So Sad
Reactions: SecularIslamist and looksmaxxing223
This retard needs to accept his fate and find some 5'4" Filipina. Also, JFL at his desired age range. The foids in the comments probably cooked his ass and told him to find an "independent" older woman.
Screenshot 2024 10 15 at 92909AM

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart
It's not a cope, legit shit AF.

I repeat, for slaying, as long as you're at least strong 5'5 with HTN-CL face and decent frame, you can slay cause face and frame will carry you but if one day you would want to get into a LTR with quality girl / woman, she will 99.99% hesitate the idea of dating you solely because of your lack of 3 inches of height. It's a fact.
yes 5'5 definitely but 5'7 not sure and yes for ltr height is also important

cope, i struggle with women cause of height, i've been rated mtn many times. Women at my college only go for tall guys, not manlets
exactly u are indian mtn fag

• JFL
yes 5'5 definitely but 5'7 not sure and yes for ltr height is also important
For LTR height is more important than face IMO, up to a degree.

If we are comparing 5'5 CL guy with 5'10 normie guy, the girl will choose 5'10 normie guy for LTR any day cause of short BF stigma. It doesn't mean that she will be more attracted to that 5'10 normie but her choice will be purely based on avoiding that stigma of dating legit short guys like below 5'7 ones.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borntosuffer, fogdart, Art of Pattinson and 2 others

If we are comparing 5'5 CL guy with 5'10 normie guy, the girl will choose 5'10 normie guy for LTR any day cause of short BF stigma. It doesn't mean that she will be more attracted to that 5'10 normie but her choice will be purely based on avoiding that stigma of dating legit short guys like below 5'7 ones.
no

• Ugh..

to be fair that's a tough one like 5'5 is manlet asf

• +1
to be fair that's a tough one like 5'5 is manlet asf
girls are still thirsting for 5.5 chadlite jeesus. 5.10 mtn is ghost. I saw once this 5.4 chadlite trending in instagram.. how many 5.10 mtns could do that? zero.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer and looksmaxxing223
I'm not talking about HS setting, it's completely irrelevant from real life. I'm talking about post HS, height plays significant role in forming LTRs and no matter how chad you look at 5'5, you will always face obstacles of dating HQ women because of how insecure they are and giving a lot of weight of others' opinions about their choices in life. Bringing 5'5 guy as a BF to their friends and family is a deal breaker to them so they will choose 5'10 normie over that 5'5 chad guy due to that.

• +1
thats the most san fransisco shit ever

• +1
Reactions: Whatever, datboijj and garoupilled_
I'm not talking about HS setting, it's completely irrelevant from real life. I'm talking about post HS, height plays significant role in forming LTRs and no matter how chad you look at 5'5, you will always face obstacles of dating HQ women because of how insecure they are and giving a lot of weight of others' opinions about their choices in life. Bringing 5'5 guy as a BF to their friends and family is a deal breaker to them so they will choose 5'10 normie over that 5'5 chad guy due to that.
Sound like completely bullshit.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Sound like completely bullshit.
Real life is not what you see on TikTok, dude. Those 14 YO JBs don't count as women. Post 18 YO every girl cares about height and there's minimum height threshold set in their minds as they're comparing every guy to each other and know what 5'5-5'7 looks like. They want at least average height guy if not tall for LTRs due to societal pressure. Unless the guy is UFC champion, 5'5-5'7 is seen as status breaker for them, i.e. they think that others view her like a retard dating a nobody 5'5-5'7 guy while she's expected to date at least average height dudes with ease.

• +1
He has one eye higher than the other...Also seems kinda aspie he makes some weird faces and expressions.

Guy just looks like he's been sitting in front of a PC in his parents' basement all his life, without ever seeing the light of social life, interactions with women, romantic experience, rizz, and any other stuff like that.

The fact that he started the whole thing by saying that dating apps (aka having no friends, no social life, not going outside and doing stuff with people) don't work, just reconfirms that.

He made a ''list'' (which is the biggest nerd and low NT thing possible that you can do) where he explains (as he has read and seen on the internet and social media that these are things women are interested in, which is subhuman behavior again, staying indoors all day. Foids can smell that fast as shit) shit like zodiac sign, personality types, Pokemons, Harry Potter, how he sleeps, what kind of memory he has, what his friends are saying about him, what brothers or sisters he has.. like wtf is that shit..

Leaving aside his nose, eyes and homeless man hairstyle, we're not talking about a face vs height debate here, but about experience with women, social contexts, etc. given his age, automatically only women with some life experience can look at him, and he's just a man-child nerd with Peter Pan symptom, so it's automatically over for him, cause no foid won't give a shit about him..

• +1
Reactions: Whatever
Real life is not what you see on TikTok, dude. Those 14 YO JBs don't count as women. Post 18 YO every girl cares about height and there's minimum height threshold set in their minds as they're comparing every guy to each other and know what 5'5-5'7 looks like. They want at least average height guy if not tall for LTRs due to societal pressure. Unless the guy is UFC champion, 5'5-5'7 is seen as status breaker for them, i.e. they think that others view her like a retard dating a nobody 5'5-5'7 guy while she's expected to date at least average height dudes with ease.
if girls are attracted to 5.4-5.7 handsome guy they dont give single fuck about social pressure.

• Ugh..
if girls are attracted to 5.4-5.7 handsome guy they dont give single fuck about social pressure.
Post 18 years of age and in university they do give a huge fuck about their partner's height, it's a fact, not an illusion. Especially becomes more evident when they're in their mid-to-late 20s.

• +1
LinkedIn is a cesspool of mentally ill retards, I cringe every time I see people typing out entire essays on there

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, forevergymcelling and infini
looks like he’d be on season 3 of dinner date tbh (very much early 2010s vibes)

• JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling
or come dine with me pheno

• +1
Reactions: infini
He needs a rhino and he'll be fine

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
his only real achievement is the Husky

mirin

Saw this Linkedin post

View attachment 3239140

None

@tombradylover
Water

• Ugh..
ur the goat

• Ugh..
ugly + autistic. fucking brutal combination.

that linkedin post was public humiliation