Height and achievement coping

HTN is good not hate minimum. While it may be the bare minimum to being good looking HTNs get a huuuuge amount of intention in real life while MTN’s don’t. Step outside and see that HTN is not just “enough” it’s great

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
Wouldn’t have to make a pathetic desperate post if he was 6’6

I’ve seen a 6’6 guy uglier than him get approached

• +1
I just downloaded linked in recently. I had no idea it was a thing. The amount of try-hards who are on that shithole of a website is astounding.

Also how socially unaware do you have to be to post about your dating woes on a work-related website? Imagine seeing your co-worker publicly admit he gets no pussy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, looksmaxxing223 and forevergymcelling
girls are still thirsting for 5.5 chadlite jeesus. 5.10 mtn is ghost. I saw once this 5.4 chadlite trending in instagram.. how many 5.10 mtns could do that? zero.
not even agreeing with him people underestimate a CL face imo 5'5 is just short asf u will always ve conscious about it

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
How's it that this dude is struggling on dating apps? He's not bad looking, definitely htn with his facial leaness + robust jaw.

@whiteissuperior thoughts on this post? I thought mtn white guys were slayers.

How's it that this dude is struggling on dating apps? He's not bad looking, definitely htn with his facial leaness + robust jaw.

he is non NT by stating his cringe mbti personality type and other bs

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart and looksmaxxing223
His first mistake was thinking women give a fuck about anything you've done to self improve unless you pass the threshold of being a true status mogger

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling
"Dating app aren’t working"
Very sad sentence. Every time a man fails on dating apps they try to laugh it off and play it cool but you can sense the pain that they’re hiding.

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling

He’s mtn but clearly not sex apppeal maxxed

• +1
You have to be 5'9 at least but anyway 5'10 is cut off manletism

What a retarded post who tf posts that on LinkedIn lmfao

his jaw is too narrow, but you eye copers will always find ways to cope
his jaw isn't that narrow, he is talking, and if we give him tom cruise eye area he will look much better thatn with Cavill's jaw