Height and achievement coping

htn+ 5'6-5'9 manlets are good, below that its kinda over ngl
5”6 is too far below. And also don’t let the post fool you. MTN-High MTN is a decent face and probably can get women with height and appeal

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining and looksmaxxing223
you are u fucking mtn. Thats why u are struggling. Read my comment dude.
mtn is enough to get a girl, there's tons of tall guys who i mog facially yet they have girlfriends :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: CookieGuy
5”6 is too far below. And also don’t let the post fool you. MTN-High MTN is a decent face and probably can get women with height and appeal
5'6 can fraud 5'7 or 5'8

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, looksmaxxing223 and borntosuffer
Its the truth. All studies show that most women reject short men and short men have a higher suicide rate for a reason.
Thats because majority of them are normie to subhumans.

• Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Art of Pattinson and borntosuffer
Thats because majority of them are normie to subhumans.
Short men just don't look like real men, how do you expect women to be attracted to a guy in a childs body.
It's impossible.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, diamondbill and looksmaxxing223
MTN are usually safe. My school has HTNs and MTNs and they seem to do equally as well.
THey need put much more efforts than HTNS.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
Short men just don't look like real men, how do you expect women to be attracted to a guy in a childs body.
It's impossible.
Most girls are attracted good face. Body and height are only +++++ if u are good looking.

• Ugh..
nigga is talking about Pokémon :feelsuhh:
Lol at the essay he wrote as if anyone gives a shit

THey need put much more efforts than HTNS.
yes but it's still not hard to get a gf if you are a tall mtn, since im short i've accepted it and im planning on getting LL if i don't grow any taller

• +1
yes but it's still not hard to get a gf if you are a tall mtn, since im short i've accepted it and im planning on getting LL if i don't grow any taller
Hardmaxx your face

• +1
Most girls are attracted good face. Body and height are only +++++ if u are good looking.
Again, no face can compensate if you are manlet.
Short men just don't have the presence of a real man so women can never get wet for them.

• +1
Again, no face can compensate if you are manlet.
Short men just don't have the presence of a real man so women can never get wet for them.
yes they fucking can.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj and borntosuffer
Why do things that matter to a woman matter to you tho? All it takes to get balls deep in some vagina is a couple hundred dollars anyway . Most women are worthless and disposable. Men throughtout history have chased power, wealth and status not muh women. @MoggerGaston

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind and Art of Pattinson
Hardmaxx your face
i was lean a few months ago and got no IOI, i'm probably a mid-mtn or a high-mtn when lean. It's 100% my height i'm convinced

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Art of Pattinson and negativetiltedheart
Why do things that matter to a woman matter to you tho? All it takes to get balls deep in some vagina is a couple hundred dollars anyway . Most women are worthless and disposable. Men throughtout history have chased power, wealth and status not muh women. @MoggerGaston
I’m in a 7 year LTR
I’m chasing money nigga

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: datboijj, fogdart, looksmaxxing223 and 2 others
i was lean a few months ago and got no IOI, i'm probably a mid-mtn or a high-mtn when lean. It's 100% my height i'm convinced
mtns are invisible. You need to be textbook good looking. Htns are bare minium.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Looks234, Art of Pattinson, CookieGuy and 3 others
Studies disagree about your manlet indian opinion :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: diamondbill, negativetiltedheart and looksmaxxing223
mtns are invisible. You need to be textbook good looking.
MTN is the average man

The average man is on the verge of being invisible in 2024, if they weren’t there would be no incel epidemic

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, greywind, Ryldoo IS COPING and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, Looks234, diamondbill and 1 other person
mtns aren't invisible, the cope is crazy. Just accept heightpill, really not hard.
If the average man could get laid / get a gf none of this shit would’ve gone mainstream

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, greywind and looksmaxxing223
MTN is the average man

The average man is on the verge of being invisible in 2024, if they weren’t there would be no incel epidemic
that's true if the mtn is a manlet like myself, but if he's 6'0+ then he's htn in terms of smv

If the average man could get laid / get a gf none of this shit would’ve gone mainstream
again mtn facially aren't invisible if they're tall. theyr'e only invisible below 5'10

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
I’m in a 7 year LTR
I’m chasing money nigga
That is what most men should do not be slave to the pussy and these achievements define your self worth and a man's self worth is way beyond slaying some low value sluts.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, forevergymcelling and looksmaxxing223
Studies disagree about your manlet indian opinion :forcedsmile:
I told u that tall height will improve u if u are good looking and less if u are normie or ugly. . Dating apps are dry as fuck for mtns and ltns.. hmm i wonder why?

• Ugh..
btw the average man in the west is 5'11 and usually mtn. The average man is also not an abused dog and most likely NT. If we put all these things together then in the west he can pretty much get a ltr or slay

• +1
Reactions: cellmax
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, greywind, diamondbill and 1 other person
btw the average man in the west is 5'11 and usually mtn. The average man is also not an abused dog and most likely NT. If we put all these things together then in the west he can pretty much get a ltr or slay
Only in irl settings. hE IS struggling in dating app because girls dont like his face.

• JFL
Tall ltn mogs a decent looking manlet, especially in life quality.
nobody give shit if ltn mogs normie. You need to have good looks if u want to be slayer.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and borntosuffer
Only in irl settings.
Nobody wants to go on tinder and get a used up roastie, that literally mogs using dating apps, idk why ur coping so hard, i'm a manlet and i've already accepted it. It's just a fact of life.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, diamondbill and borntosuffer
Nobody wants to go on tinder and get a used up roastie, that literally mogs using dating apps, idk why ur coping so hard, i'm a manlet and i've already accepted it. It's just a fact of life.
you are coping because you are mtn that thinks its your heigh that are problem. Its your face buddy boyo.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer and looksmaxxing223
you are coping because you are mtn that thinks its your heigh that are problem. Its your face buddy boyo.
mtn is good enough to get into a relationship. Especially in your 20s when most men descend anyways. Don't see how i'm coping when most guys you see outside are normies in relationships, not chads, not htns, normies.

• +1
Reactions: greywind and borntosuffer
men throughout history had families, offspring and status+power obtained through family-connections and offspring.

thinking that fucking some prostitute replaces any of that is cope.

• +1
Reactions: greywind and Jason Voorhees
mtn is good enough to get into a relationship. Especially in your 20s when most men descend anyways. Don't see how i'm coping when most guys you see outside are normies in relationships, not chads, not htns, normies.
yes its good enough but u need put more effort and you will get girls that are in your league or below. Its even harder for nomies now days because mtb have higher standards due to dating apps.

• +1
yes its good enough but u need put more effort and you will get girls that are in your league or below. Its even harder for nomies now days because mtb have higher standards due to dating apps.
My face is already decent when i'm lean, i'm gonna save up for LL so i can get up to 6'

• +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson
My face is already decent when i'm lean, i'm gonna save up for LL so i can get up to 6'
you are gonna fuck yourself up. After you get LL. You will say my face is the problem. If was you I would just put fillers to jaw and call it an day.

• JFL
you are gonna fuck yourself up. After you get LL. You will say my face is the problem. If was you I would just put fillers to jaw and call it an day.
My jaw is already above average, i'm not recessed and my only physical problem would be my skin which ruins my undertones, which probably bumps me down a bit. My eye area is also kinda of bad but puberty has ascended it alot so i will just pray puberty does it things