Height beats face and there is no way to cope

This is not true and I'm 6 ft 8.

Height is a big advantage however.

I just wish I was low inhib and NT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
Lol I wouldnt even be on this website if I was 6'2, same face, body, job, all I need is 3 solid inches plus wear some boots I would slay so easily everytime guaranteed
i need 6 fucking inches. im 5'9"
if there were another life guaranteed i already roped.
shit is what it is but the fact it is not undercontrol doesnt mean it isn't important.

what do you mean it is not ture?

There is a difference between me and you

I can not grow 3 inches to make my life
" worth living "

You on the other hand can become low inhib just like me and take steroids and get plastic surgery, it is atleast " possible " for you

• +1
Reactions: Over, National Rodgerism and toolateforme

" worth living "

You on the other hand can become low inhib just like me and take steroids and get plastic surgery, it is atleast " possible " for you
legit

" worth living "

@cocainecowboy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dogs and forwardgrowth
i need 6 fucking inches. im 5'9"
if there were another life guaranteed i already roped.
shit is what it is but the fact it is not undercontrol doesnt mean it isn't important.

Tallfags are boring intellectually, they have their whole life handed to them on a silver platter, their words mean as much as a foid's imo

They say nothing of value, they cant stop for two seconds to think of how different their life would be at 5'10

• +1
Reactions: National Rodgerism and toolateforme
Tallfags are boring intellectually, they have their whole life handed to them on a silver platter, their words mean as much as a foid's imo

They say nothing of value, they cant stop for two seconds to think of how different their life would be at 5'10
i met this swedish chad motherfucker and he said people should stop crying about not getting sex because they have standards too and theyre not gonna fuck ugly women too.
okay if they resent over female standards they would have nothing to say
but no one chose to have standards or their looks, its all we're born with inevitably
this nature is really fucking cruel and people have right to feel unfair and cry about it.
this chad motherfucker doesnt think about it cuz life is too easy for him

@eyes

so keep being miserable you privileged freak
i don't understand why he keeps saying theres no hope when he's fat lol

@cocainecowboy
i mean on theoretical level hes right. even tho most PS outcomes arent natural/good enough on a theoretical level you COULD make yourself gl with plastic surgery given you have all the luck and money in the world and all outcomes are good and harmonious with eachother, while making yourself "bigger" in all direction is impossible. leg lengthening can give you bigger vertical height, but your frame won't grow with it. your other arms, skull, ribcage. you'll still be a smaller person with very long legs. so in that sense height ( "size" rather) is some extreme privilige

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme

i mean on theoretical level hes right. even tho most PS outcomes arent natural/good enough on a theoretical level you COULD make yourself gl with plastic surgery given you have all the luck and money in the world and all outcomes are good and harmonious with eachother, while making yourself "bigger" in all direction is impossible. leg lengthening can give you bigger vertical height, but your frame won't grow with it. your other arms, skull, ribcage. you'll still be a smaller person with very long legs. so in that sense height ( "size" rather) is some extreme privilige
being tall is insane privilege only if you're european
there are ugly tall asians and people dont respect at all

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc

If you're not tall then all your looksmaxxing endeavours would be in vain.

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
being tall is insane privilege only if you're european
there are ugly tall asians and people dont respect at all
i mean its a way to stand out really. thats all anyone want in life. to stand out. to be noticed

i mean its a way to stand out really. thats all anyone want in life. to stand out. to be noticed
and its positive stand out, tbh its impossible to happy without being tall

• +1
Reactions: Fubarcel and National Rodgerism

I can't even get LL right now because lordosis has shrunk my torso.
giphy.gif

Luckily I'll probably gain height in my torso once I fix it

• +1
and its positive stand out, tbh its impossible to happy without being tall
if ur ugly height aint gonna do much for girls but other men will still respect you more

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, 6ft8InTheNetherlands, LordNorwood and 1 other person
if ur ugly height aint gonna do much for girls but other men will still respect you more
physical superiority, having good family and educational background, good country = winning the life

@eyes

so keep being miserable you privileged freak
A. I am a freak, 6'8 it's like 99%+ precentile and I am not a lanket, means I am huge. Plus for height to work, you need a decent face
B. Anecdote

The statement that height is all.

Lol. Not sure if srs.

Life as a sub 5 ft 7 male would not be fun, but women care less about height than you think. Social class, race, ethnicity, status, fame and money are just as important. At least this is the case where I live.

I am 6 ft 8, ethnic (non arab) and out of all the women I have had coitus with, only a handful were in the 7-8 range. almost alll of them were below 6/10. I consistently get rejected by the type of women I want. Or they appear to have a BF, etc. Tinder is also not that good for me here.

Height mostly commands respect from other men is what I have found.

• So Sad
A. I am a freak, 6'8 it's like 99%+ precentile and I am not a lanket, means I am huge. Plus for height to work, you need a decent face
B. Anecdote
man, you need to lose weight, get a hair transplant then evaluate your situation

you don't know how much it works in your favor or doesnt in your current situation and i can say im talking from experience

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745
B. Anecdote
so do you appreciate your height ?
The statement that height is all.

Lol. Not sure if srs.

Life as a sub 5 ft 7 male would not be fun, but women care less about height than you think. Social class, race, ethnicity, status, fame and money are just as important. At least this is the case where I live.

I am 6 ft 8, ethnic (non arab) and out of all the women I have had coitus with, only a handful were in the 7-8 range. almost alll of them were below 6/10. I consistently get rejected by the type of women I want. Or they appear to have a BF, etc. Tinder is also not that good for me here.

Height mostly commands respect from other men is what I have found.
face is really important too yeah

man, you need to lose weight, get a hair transplant then evaluate your situation

you don't know how much it works in your favor or doesnt in your current situation and i can say im talking from experience
Began working and saving for ht. Gym for the usual debloating

• +1
psl 7 is too good to pass up on, yes. if you say 6.5 i would probably think about it hard and at 6 psl i would say no

i mean its not like my face is bad https://app.unsee.cc/#54e2ea5c. gotta give better than 6

i would switch to be barrett, or yerger or few other models

but i wouldnt wanna be nick bateman
Cant see pic in the link

so do you appreciate your height ?

face is really important too yeah
Obviously I am.
As @cocainecowboy said, hieght helps with other aspects as well.

Obviously I am.
As @cocainecowboy said, hieght helps with other aspects as well.
So do you think I should rope cuz I'm not 6,8??

Quite possibly the most retarded thread I've ever seen. As long as she has to tip toe to kiss you, you're tall enough. Do you really think a 5'6 girl can tell the difference between 6'0 and 6'3 just by looking up at you without any way to measure?

Significant portions of our brain are exclusively hard wired to recognize faces. We can subconsciously analyze every single aspect of someone's face and commit thousands of unique faces to memory.
cerebral-cortex-18-638.jpg

Your face = your identity, as it is coded by nature.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Effortless, Deleted member 245, I'mme and 8 others
Cu

Cuz I dont have privilege of being 6'8" and mogging other men

thats ridiculous to rope for that reason. you can mog by making more money and having hotter gf's.

i have been mogged may times by manlets with gf's hotter than mine.

Sooner or later 8"1 will be the minimum height. It'll only keep increasing boys, until we're giants!

• +1
Reactions: National Rodgerism, sub6manletnozygos and toolateforme
Cu

Cuz I dont have privilege of being 6'8" and mogging other men
I am 99% precentile height, idk what to say.
All the men in my family are tall, it's kinda random and luck.
But I don't I feel like I mog everybody

thats ridiculous to rope for that reason. you can mog by making more money and having hotter gf's.

i have been mogged may times by manlets with gf's hotter than mine.

It is never ridiculos to rope, this life is complete and utter trash and the only reason to live is to be a tall, good looking man to have everybody like you and never run out of women

Not to mention who gives a fuck what people say when you rope, in fact when I rope I'm writing a note that says " I'm roping beacuase I'm not 6'2 and maybe I will be in the next life "

• +1
Reactions: National Rodgerism and toolateforme
It is never ridiculos to rope, this life is complete and utter trash and the only reason to live is to be a tall, good looking man to have everybody like you and never run out of women

Not to mention who gives a fuck what people say when you rope, in fact when I rope I'm writing a note that says " I'm roping beacuase I'm not 6'2 and maybe I will be in the next life "
If you take the easy way out, and not struggle and hustle like alot of people, why you deserve to be rewarded for your struggles in the next life

Never seen such a crybaby

• +1
If you take the easy way out, and not struggle and hustle like alot of people, why you deserve to be rewarded for your struggles in the next life

Lol Ok bro you must have been WW2 veteran in past life to earn your height HAHAHAHA

Life has no karma, no morals, no meaning

Dinosaurs ruled the Earth for over 200 million years, all they did was fuck, kill, eat, sleep, was the " karma " system in play then? To make the nicest compy turn into into T-Rex next life? Lol

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Effortless, Deleted member 1680, RAITEIII and 2 others
There is no 'easy' or 'hard' way to escape manlettism or ugliness
In fact there is literally no way.
Which means struggling to gain is impossible.
Which means were inherently determined to be inferior and always gonna bow under your feet.

I agree. Height is way more important. I can say that since I have an ugly face AND I'm short. If I could only change one thing it would be my height.
My mother also told me she wouldn't date a guy my height, she's only 5'6.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and toolateforme
Retarded ass thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Heightpill is real, I'm 6ft + 1.5" boost with shoes and insole lift and it's just great. It's not even about getting attention from girls, you just don't feel complete if you're not past a certain height. I tried to slouch and see the world from a 5'8 perspective and it was sui fuel.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Renaissance.Chad and toolateforme
I agree. Height is way more important. I can say that since I have an ugly face AND I'm short. If I could only change one thing it would be my height.
My mother also told me she wouldn't date a guy my height, she's only 5'6.
Aye whattup my nigga I knew I’d find you in here. LL or death

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
Heightpill is real, I'm 6ft + 1.5" boost with shoes and insole lift and it's just great. It's not even about getting attention from girls, you just don't feel complete if you're not past a certain height. I tried to slouch and see the world from a 5'8 perspective and it was sui fuel.
Legit... tbh I dont know why I should live anymore

I hope ur sister is murderer by a Tyrone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
@Chadlite Rutherford are you planning to LL in the future or just rope

Legit... tbh I dont know why I should live anymore

Yeah bro it hit me too, Im just going to do drugs and be a stain on society until my garbage ass genetics are taken out once and for all
@Chadlite Rutherford are you planning to LL in the future or just rope

Not gonna do LL bro, Im going to do drugs and play video games till I get bored then rope before I turn 30

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Yeah bro it hit me too, Im just going to do drugs and be a stain on society until my garbage ass genetics are taken out once and for all
Imagine 6ft2 guy wake up in my body one day. They will just rope right away. My life is that worthless.
I just cope that I should live cuz it's impossible to change.

• +1

Not gonna do LL bro, Im going to do drugs and play video games till I get bored then rope before I turn 30
Come on dude at 5’11 you can LL to like 6’4 and then fraud higher. Why wouldn’t you if it pains you that badly? And what would you rate your face?

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
Come on dude at 5’11 you can LL to like 6’4 and then fraud higher. Why wouldn’t you if it pains you that badly? And what would you rate your face?
amen , MANLETISM IS a choice

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Agree OP. I made a mega thread about it on .Co.

1. Because it is too expensive

2. Because it will make me unproportional

3. Because it will take up too much time to give up not working, need a steady income

4. Because my face is ruined my forehead is too big plus I have to fix my eyes and nose, on top of fixing my height its all just too much effort I will be 30 by the time I can afford and pay for this looksmax shit

• +1
nah id say few users mog me, alarico, chadkahn, crisick and maybe some i dont know of, but i've yet to see how i look once im completely lean with hallow cheeks and shit (just started getting them)

but for peak potential when im 100% looksmaxxed i prob mog most (not strictly facial aesthetics wise, but overall IRL in motion)
Alarico is overrated tbh. He’s good at rating but looks like Dylan sprouse JFL
Fuck I missed cocainecowboy epic Chad face reveal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862 and forwardgrowth