Height beats face and there is no way to cope

Alarico is overrated tbh. He’s good at rating but looks like Dylan sprouse JFL
Fuck I missed cocainecowboy epic Chad face reveal
he looks good on the few pics i saw of him, but wouldnt say hes best looking on forum

i have a friend whos like legit close to 7 psl and he lurks the forum btw for looksmaxxing tips, doesnt have account afaik

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
he looks good on the few pics i saw of him, but wouldnt say hes best looking on forum

i have a friend whos like legit close to 7 psl and he lurks the forum btw for looksmaxxing tips, doesnt have account afaik
Post face again big fella I missed it

• +1
Reactions: Titbot

I have one Chad friend who mogs me and all my Chadlite friends to hell and back he’s PSL 6.5+ I don’t hang out with him when there are girls around lol it’s brutal the mog we get. PM me your face man

1. Because it is too expensive

2. Because it will make me unproportional

3. Because it will take up too much time to give up not working, need a steady income

4. Because my face is ruined my forehead is too big plus I have to fix my eyes and nose, on top of fixing my height its all just too much effort I will be 30 by the time I can afford and pay for this looksmax shit

True my legs are already long my proportions would be gigafucked but standing out might be worth it. I’ll have height but not necessarily size

I have one Chad friend who mogs me and all my Chadlite friends to hell and back he’s PSL 6.5+ I don’t hang out with him when there are girls around lol it’s brutal the mog we get. PM me your face man
PM me too

Height, face and race are the Holy Trinity, all at the same highest tier of importance.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, 6ft8InTheNetherlands and toolateforme
Quite possibly the most retarded thread I've ever seen. As long as she has to tip toe to kiss you, you're tall enough. Do you really think a 5'6 girl can tell the difference between 6'0 and 6'3 just by looking up at you without any way to measure?

Significant portions of our brain are exclusively hard wired to recognize faces. We can subconsciously analyze every single aspect of someone's face and commit thousands of unique faces to memory.
cerebral-cortex-18-638.jpg

Your face = your identity, as it is coded by nature.
MOST LEGIT WATER POSTED ON HERE

Height doesn't fucking matter as much man

This guy is 6'4 and a DOCTOR and is getting curved hard. Him being 6'4 good frame while also having $$$ is not saving him at all. JFL at the Indian guy that said he's GL trying to make him feel better

Face will always be the prerequisite before height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680

This guy is 6'4 and a DOCTOR and is getting curved hard. Him being 6'4 good frame while also having $$$ is not saving him at all. JFL at the Indian guy that said he's GL trying to make him feel better

Eyes > height and frame combined jfl

I’m 6’2/3 and I’ve never had any success with women in person

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Eyes > height and frame combined jfl
The thread title is a huge cope smh

You gotta be still blue pilled to think height is worth more than face

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Effortless, Deleted member 245, Dogs and 1 other person
The thread title is a huge cope smh

You gotta be still blue pilled to think height is worth more than face
Face>>height

height is just something you must not lack. Btw if this thread were true how are barett and o’pry modelling? They are listed as 6’2” and 6’1” but in reality are 180cm and 181 cm(5’10” and 5’11.5")
See this. JFL at a listed 6'2" guy being shorter than a listed 6'1" guy

It's not about looks here, man. It's not about attracting girls.
First and foremost, it's about FEELING like a MAN. You don't feel manly if most people tower over you, especially GIRLS. it's over right fucking there for your self esteem. You can have the best face in the world and you'll still feel like shit because you're not 5'10+.
I read a post on Lookism that about sums it up, it went like this:
"What is lust, without love? What is looks, without ideal height?"
Look at pic related, even Cruise with his superb low inhibition and Scientology brainwashing can't cope with it. He looks like a miniature action figure here next to the other guy, Jeremy Clarkson I think. lol at the big heels on his boots and the power stance.
Article 2073716 0F2A56CC00000578 958 634x758

• +1
Reactions: Renaissance.Chad
First and foremost, it's about FEELING like a MAN. You don't feel manly if most people tower over you, especially GIRLS. it's over right fucking there for your self esteem. You can have the best face in the world and you'll still feel like shit because you're not 5'10+.
Look at pic related, even Cruise with his superb low inhibition and Scientology brainwashing can't cope with it. He looks like a miniature action figure here next to the other guy, Jeremy Clarkson I think. lol at the big heels on his boots and the power stance.
View attachment 174082
I appreciate that you have a Jensen Ackles avi

Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless Height is Useless

END THIS THREAD @Sergeant

• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Effortless
@cocainecowboy how the fuck you gonna do a face reveal at 5am smfh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
View attachment 174082
At least Cruise isn't 5'2 lmao, 5'7 is not death sentence yet
Also who cares about getting respect from other men? lol I'm sure a short handsome guy would be a million times happier than a 6'5 incel. The short GL guy would not be wishing he were taller if he already has what he intrinsically desires.

Women are made because in the beginning of time, Adam needed a partner, which was Eve. Unfortunately God created ugly people without thinking no one wanted ugly people JFL

I appreciate that you have a Jensen Ackles avi
Jensen is a turbo slayer, I saw Supernatural when I was bluepilled and even then I was struck by it. His harmony is absolutely god tier, he's the sole reason Supernatural had such a long and successful run. He's one of those rare men who appeal to girls everywhere, from young to old, race no bar. It's crazy. I saw some fanpage and reddit posts about Jeffrey Dean Morgan (when he got the badboy slayer halo from his TWD Negan role) and a lot of the comments never failed to mention Dean, while Padalecki barely got any mentions despite being a turbo slayer himself. Jensen just has that X factor called harmony that mogs things like having strong bones or hunter eyes.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
Jensen is a turbo slayer, I saw Supernatural when I was bluepilled and even then I was struck by it. His harmony is absolutely god tier, he's the sole reason Supernatural had such a long and successful run. He's one of those rare men who appeal to girls everywhere, from young to old, race no bar. It's crazy. I saw some fanpage and reddit posts about Jeffrey Dean Morgan (when he got the badboy slayer halo from his TWD Negan role) and a lot of the comments never failed to mention Dean, while Padalecki barely got any mentions despite being a turbo slayer himself. Jensen just has that X factor called harmony that mogs things like having strong bones or hunter eyes.
I'm a big Supernatural fan too. Yeah there's just something about him. Padalecki is awesome too but I agree Jensen just has that X factor.

The short GL guy would not be wishing he were taller if he already has what he intrinsically desires.
He desires to be tall whenever he sees a tallfag walk by him with a knowing smirk on his face

He desires to be tall whenever he sees a tallfag walk by him with a knowing smirk on his face
You considered that its all in your head? I never feel superiority towards short men.

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
What cocainecowboy did a face reveal in this thread and I missed it, sucks to suck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1862 and LordNorwood
What cocainecowboy did a face reveal in this thread and I missed it, sucks to suck
He was Chad looking tbh ngl

• So Sad
Reactions: Dogs
I Had Sex with 14 women. I'm 5'10 with a pretty good looking face. So i personally know that you just Talk bullshit. Ofc good height is attractive and a huge boost but threads like this usally come from permavirgins. Pisses me Off for youngsters who are Not tall but could still get a fuck but don't even try because of stupid Threads like this muuuh you have to be 6'3 to have a women even Look at you. Fucking faggots

• +1
Reactions: Effortless and tylerhunter97
Lol I wouldnt even be on this website if I was 6'2, same face, body, job, all I need is 3 solid inches plus wear some boots I would slay so easily everytime guaranteed
preface before I'm attacked by swarms of retards: I think there's some value to this thread. Also EVERYTHING matters. See @cocainecowboy's thread on this idk what it's called.

now.

Buccaltwatremoval

OP you fucking retard the point of you making this thread is no different to the insanely tall users who claim 'height doesn't matter'.

It's not because you're smart or know something we don't & it's not based in reality other than your own inadequacies & deep, deep rooted psychological problems.

Why else would you get so easily triggered by your sister saying some stupid shit? Why else would you take the turd that you found on reddit and proceed to shove it in your gaunt, ugly face? If height is MORE important than face why are there any lanklets on these forums? Spoiler: It's because it's not. You need EVERYTHING. Not just one thing. Even then, someone with a good face can at least get laid even if they're 5'11". TLDR: You're not just short, you're fucking ugly too.

If you were 6'5 you'd be saying the exact same thing about face. Quote above is proof enough of that. Little bitch boy users like yourself can REEEEEE all you want in the Off Topic section but keep your tantrums out the looksmaxxing section you degenerate mong.

It's over for you OP, your head is too fucked up & your brain is too small. You really got this upset over reddit & your sister J F L .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
5'8 bald virgin at 31 here.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Mediocre Normalfag and LordNorwood
Can't believe this thread went on for so long.

Here's the long and short of it. :feelskek:

Men rarely get rejected purely on height. The ones that do ? Are, you guessed it. SHORT. And by that I mean noticeably short. Like 2-3+ inches shorter than an average male height in your area/country and approaching average female height. If this doesn't apply to you and you aren't going after tall chicks. Guess what ? She probably doesn't like your face bro.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Effortless and Deleted member 1862
Maybe on tinder

• +1
5'11 here and I can tell you height beats face anyday. My own sister ( 5'8 ) told me she wouldnt date a guy my height, but I could easily PSL her flaws ( forehead size, nose bump, high bodyfat%, poor undereyelid support ) and make her insecure for life

Anyway going to tell you guys now, unless your some PSL 7 movie-star being over 6'1 is way way more important than face

Look at this reddit post ( REDDIT full of uggos and average men ), every single guy over 6'1 is scoring like no tomorrow, women love love love tall men, a handsome face is a nice bonus but a tall height is MANDATORY for modern women

Its no wonder some incel sites ban tallfags, tallfags are LARPING height is everything it beats eye area, jaw, hair, penis size ( ALL OF THEM COMBINED )

Height is the single most important thing on Planet Earth, if your under 6'1 barefoot ( 6'1 then LL and lifts ) you better suicide or go ER, instead of hopelesslly coping with 100K of plastic surgery
I don't believe you since I see everyday attractive women coupled or hooking with guys shorter than me.
With shoe lifts I wear everyday I am 181cm (72.8 percentile in my country)

Face>Height>Frame
jfl @ this thread

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
6'3 barefeet at night, gymcel, and a 25yo kv. While I haven't put too much effort into getting women, I never got any IOIs during University or came close to having sex. I should I have stumbled into sex by now if height mattered as much as you coping manlets say it does. Maybe once in my life has a girl even acknowledged my height.

• +1
6'3 barefeet at night, gymcel, and a 25yo kv. While I haven't put too much effort into getting women, I never got any IOIs during University or came close to having sex. I should I have stumbled into sex by now if height mattered as much as you coping manlets say it does. Maybe once in my life has a girl even acknowledged my height.
Somewhat similar tale over here but girls and people in general comment on my height almost daily it feels like

maybe I have to be 6'5+ to attract the height fetish women

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
Shit thread. Low iq. Focusing on something you don't have and thinking it's the answer. Lol. It's your face bruh not your height.
>Believing LARP stories written by reddit soyboys
Fucking low iq mongoloids think that height is the answer. It helps but not nearly as much as they think. Faceandlms is 6'3 and he's an incel. Many tall people are struggling. Op is mentally challenged.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, tylerhunter97, Deleted member 1862 and 2 others
IDK WHAT MOGS BUT I'M IMPRESSED BT 6'5 DUDES AND BY GL MANLETS I NEED BOTH!!!!!!!! I NEED TO BE 6'5 WITH CHAD FACE TO MOG DUDES IN EVERY WAY

• +1
It isn't one or the other. Both are "gatekeeper" traits for which there are minimum thresholds. This should be obvious to anyone who isn't autistic. If your face is repulsive height won't save you (ask facelms) and if you are below a certain height (realistically 5'8 or so) then your face won't save you. The more you have in one trait the more leeway you have in the other.

Shit thread. Low iq. Focusing on something you don't have and thinking it's the answer. Lol. It's your face bruh not your height.

Fucking low iq mongoloids think that height is the answer. It helps but not nearly as much as they think. Faceandlms is 6'3 and he's an incel. Many tall people are struggling. Op is mentally challenged.
If height was all it took then there wouldnt be so many men over 6'1" visiting PSL/incek sites. If height was all it took then there wouldnt be any tall people racking up thousands of posts on here in a matter of months.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, Mayorga and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
If height was all it took then there wouldnt be so many men over 6'1" visiting PSL/incek sites. If height was all it took then there wouldnt be any tall people racking up thousands of posts on here in a matter of months.
Yap but ugly copers will cope. Height becomes a problem below 5'8

im 6'1 gl dont slay its over

• So Sad
5'11 here and I can tell you height beats face anyday. My own sister ( 5'8 ) told me she wouldnt date a guy my height, but I could easily PSL her flaws ( forehead size, nose bump, high bodyfat%, poor undereyelid support ) and make her insecure for life

Anyway going to tell you guys now, unless your some PSL 7 movie-star being over 6'1 is way way more important than face

Look at this reddit post ( REDDIT full of uggos and average men ), every single guy over 6'1 is scoring like no tomorrow, women love love love tall men, a handsome face is a nice bonus but a tall height is MANDATORY for modern women

Its no wonder some incel sites ban tallfags, tallfags are LARPING height is everything it beats eye area, jaw, hair, penis size ( ALL OF THEM COMBINED )

Height is the single most important thing on Planet Earth, if your under 6'1 barefoot ( 6'1 then LL and lifts ) you better suicide or go ER, instead of hopelesslly coping with 100K of plastic surgery
My sister is also 5'8. She openly hates short guys but claims she wouldn't mind dating a guy just a bit taller than her. The problem is that her two LTRs she had were 196 and 192 cm tall.

Legit op, seems bad being a 6'1 manlet, if only i was 6'4 like my uncle, i legit look exactly like him but didn't get his height fuaaarrrk

Legit op, seems bad being a 6'1 manlet, if only i was 6'4 like my uncle, i legit look exactly like him but didn't get his height fuaaarrrk

6'1 ( barefoot ) not manlet, can easily fraud in boots in the South to be 6'3

I've said this before and I'll say it again. Height is cope. If height is so much better then face, why don't you just take your 5'11, 6'0, or 6'1 height with your ugly ass face and head over to asia & south america and slay like a king? I guarantee you won't slay. Bear in mind, they're manlets over there. Average male height in south america is 5'7, in east asia it's 5'7, in some african countries it's 5'6-5'7 in philippines it's 5'4.5, thailand 5'6.

Average white murican / european height is 5'10-6'1. Being 6'0 in colombia/japan is equivalent to being 6'6 in netherlands (6'1 is average in netherlands), and 6'5 in northern europe (6' is average in northern europe). 6'0 - 5'7 = 5 inch difference, and 6'6 - 6'1 = 5 inch difference so the math checks out.

• +1
Reactions: tylerhunter97 and Deleted member 245