Height beats face and there is no way to cope

6'1 ( barefoot ) not manlet, can easily fraud in boots in the South to be 6'3
I can only add 3.5cm with my boots so i am 188.5cm, 6'3 is 190cm. I need some 5cm sneakers tbh

Face > height.
Height still counts.
Frame counts.

Everything has an effect, the most important things are face and being NT.
Being way above average height brings lots of looks from people and some compliments, for attractiveness it's maybe a 0.5 psl bonus.
Being shorter than average has a definite negative effect.
Could be - 1 psl or more.
Or simply a dealbreaker.
Still, with some other girl, it might not be so bad.

Also some girls have fetishes for tall guys and it gives more points then.

Attraction isn't black and white.
Lots of things are objective though.

Beauty is mathematical, but nature doesn't always know which direction to take regarding things like physical size, aggression, dominance.

If it weren't so, prettyboys wouldn't have any appeal.

Many people here seem to forget about the dual mating strategy of humans with short term and long term relationship partners being selected with differing criteria.

Looks matter less in long term relationships, the shorter term the relationship, the more the effect of looks is pronounced.

• +1
Reactions: BlackPillChad, tylerhunter97 and Deleted member 245
Tbh didnt read shit just came here to shitposts ngl

the hottest girl at my school is dating a 5ft 4 6psl prettyboy and shes 5ft 7, its all preference some girls wouldnt date someone shorter than them but some girls will if he has a good enough face

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
6'4'' is mandatory in 2020, 6'2'' just DOES NOT CUT IT ANYMORE!!!

Same height OP, It's cancerous height because it's THE height for Limb Lengthening surgery You can safely go to 6'1-2 and wear boots and fraud 6'3-4

It's completely fixable if you have the balls.

Every now and then I'm seeing ogre tallcels at my gym and just by looking at their face I know that it's over for them and I feel superior and more aesthetic.
Being very tall offers a major advantage only when face is at least average and coloring is close to ideal.
Nobody mentions this. Coloring matters a lot in combination with height. Idk why a lot of tallfags are pale or have weird coloring, and it looks disgusting on them.
For some reason, I find men with bad coloring disgusting, I'D imagine women find the same.

For LTR - height matters more (it's a status symbol for women), whereas for slaying / ONS, face & frame matters more.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc
I said once you hit 6'1 you can LL and lifts your way to 6'4 boyo

It means hes tall and this thread fuels his ego like a landwhale on Instagram getting 100s of DMs from Chad
This retarded nigga waste his time telling 6'2 guys they should get LL.

No wonder 95% of his threads are Alex Jones tier "muh jews are fucking me in the ass"

• JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
5'11 here and I can tell you height beats face anyday. My own sister ( 5'8 ) told me she wouldnt date a guy my height, but I could easily PSL her flaws ( forehead size, nose bump, high bodyfat%, poor undereyelid support ) and make her insecure for life

Anyway going to tell you guys now, unless your some PSL 7 movie-star being over 6'1 is way way more important than face

Look at this reddit post ( REDDIT full of uggos and average men ), every single guy over 6'1 is scoring like no tomorrow, women love love love tall men, a handsome face is a nice bonus but a tall height is MANDATORY for modern women

Its no wonder some incel sites ban tallfags, tallfags are LARPING height is everything it beats eye area, jaw, hair, penis size ( ALL OF THEM COMBINED )

Height is the single most important thing on Planet Earth, if your under 6'1 barefoot ( 6'1 then LL and lifts ) you better suicide or go ER, instead of hopelesslly coping with 100K of plastic surgery
True

This retarded nigga waste his time telling 6'2 guys they should get LL.

No wonder 95% of his threads are Alex Jones tier "muh jews are fucking me in the ass"
This thread is shit

I made it a long time ago

Height isnt everything like I once thought

Being good looking and average height is better than being tall and ugly

This thread is shit

I made it a long time ago

Height isnt everything like I once thought

Being good looking and average height is better than being tall and ugly
this the character development we like to see

now you just need to throw away your tinfoil hat, but one miracle at a time tbh

• JFL
Reactions: MentalistKebab, GucciMvne and Deleted member 6873
Once you're 5'10, every SD increase in facial attractiveness is more impactful than an SD increase in height.

My face is okayish, my height and frame totally save me. Tinder matches = 0, IRL matches = a lot. Tinder = face only.