Height chart 2022 edition

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, currylightskin and TsarTsar444
It doesn’t matter. At 6’6 I would gain satisfaction off mogging every guy in my vicinity and climbing corporate ladder off height alone. Also height fetishist Stacie’s exist everywhere
Cope, mogging is gay af . And it’s the whole package that counts. A slender man isn’t mogging a 5’7 pretty boy surrounded by girls

5'10 gonna get double ll inshallah and gain six inches then 3 inches lifts I'm gonna be 6'7 niggas

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
No larp for bad proportions
I mean there's really not that big of a difference in proportions between a 5'6 and a 5'7, or a 5'9 and a 5'10.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
Ny handspan is 6'3. And wide frame and kinda short legs

5’10” = the bare minimum in the west, can pull if gymcelled or good face, must be also NT with a good IG and fashionmaxed to stand a chance
Fixed this for you OP :)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15577 and .🇹🇩.
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16986
I mean there's really not that big of a difference in proportions between a 5'6 and a 5'7, or a 5'9 and a 5'10.
What if you’re 5’9” claiming 5’10” and an actual 5’10” person calls you out? Over

@CagingBanderas is what you need to be to slay at 5’10”
JFL no way you are actually trying to use him to prove me wrong

Joe Biden Lol GIF

JFL no way you are actually trying to use him to prove me wrong

Joe Biden Lol GIF
I’m agreeing with you Andalusia nigger

Just using an example of someone who’s 5’10” and slays

Everything matters. Your face just handicaps you hard.
But height cannot mog face. If that was the case I would be swimming in pussy. Since according to this thread 6’6 is ideal. I wear lifts that make me 6’9 which is umoggable. Face & Race mogs height. People here underestimate the power of JBW. If you are a real white guy in 2022 (English, German, swede etc) you won at life literally. even ugly it doesn’t matter. Even 4pslers can slay outside their countries.
And if you are white chances of you being deformed or giga ugly is very less because of good nutrition etc.

I used to ignore race a lot but the more I’m studying about it the more I understand why it matters and it’s more important than height.

Height is in fact even lower than swr. Height is only above swr if you are 5’10. Height is very low in terms of smv but height copers love to cum at their height which is just a fucking number. Jfl. It doesn’t matter. Stop the height cope.

Height is very low in terms of smv but height copers love to cum at their height which is just a fucking number. Jfl. It doesn’t matter. Stop the height cope.
Go tell a manlet height is low in terms of smv

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ROTTING, .🇹🇩. and volcelfatcel
I’m agreeing with you Andalusia nigger

Just using an example of someone who’s 5’10” and slays
Oops I misread your comment, I thought you were sarcastically asking him if that’s really needed to slay since he doesn’t tick all the boxes.

Most of the girls he gets are 25+ or mediocre in the face anyway.

Read again what I said is that height becomes extremely important in your smv if you are below 5’10
So you’re proving my statement that everything matters.

You have to be above average/average in everything

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
So you’re proving my statement that everything matters.

You have to be above average/average in everything
This everything matters but u can’t get girls simply with ur height. There are hundreds of 6’2+ virgins in this site.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Finally someone sensible, I agree with almost everything.
Except 5'9 is manlet since that's my height and I need cope

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15577
Oops I misread your comment, I thought you were sarcastically asking him if that’s really needed to slay since he doesn’t tick all the boxes.

Most of the girls he gets are 25+ or mediocre in the face anyway.
In Germany yeah but I’m Russia/France he gets HTB/stacylites. We’re all geocucked here in the Germanic countries.

This everything matters but u can’t get girls simply with ur height. There are hundreds of 6’2+ virgins in this site.
fakecels and standardscels
height guarantees you appeal
face means nothing without 6'0+ height (minimum)

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: ROTTING and .🇹🇩.
but u can’t get girls simply with ur height. There are hundreds of 6’2+ virgins in this site.
ye no one said that. but once you pass a girls looks threshold height halos tf out of you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and volcelfatcel
Finally someone sensible, I agree with almost everything.
Except 5'9 is manlet since that's my height and I need cope
Depends on your location but anywhere where white people live 5’9” is manlet height

ye no one said that. but once you pass a looks threshold height halos tf out of you

muh face

girls will waive their face requirements in a heartbeat for a tall guy, tall guys mog the ever living shit out of gl manlets

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL, currylightskin, Elvisandreaa and 6 others
In Germany yeah but I’m Russia/France he gets HTB/stacylites. We’re all geocucked here in the Germanic countries.
Funny that you say this, because the girl from his current pinned thread is from Russia and looks like a blonde gook ape :feelskek:

View attachment 1594106
muh face

girls will waive their face requirements in a heartbeat for a tall guy, tall guys mog the ever living shit out of gl manlets
JFL

Didn’t Lima also say about some other guy who she was rumored to have feelings for: “he’s not 6’7” so no”.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and volcelfatcel
JFL

Didn’t Lima also say about some other guy who she was rumored to have feelings for: “he’s not 6’7” so no”.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
5’ = never began
5’1” = never began
5’2” = never began
5’3” = over
5’4” = over in west, can still pull ethnics
5’5” = over in west, can still pull ethnics
5’6” = over in west, can still pull ethnics
5’7” = manlet, can maybe pull mentally ill white foids
5’8” = manlet, can pull HTB ethnics and MTB whites if face is good
5’9” = manlet, can pull HTB ethnics and HTB whites if face is good

5’10” = the bare minimum in the west, can pull if gymcelled or good face
5’11” = decent, can pull anything depending on face
6’ = good height, average in NL and Dinaric Alps, can pull anything lower than gigastacy but will still be heightmogged a lot in big cities
6’1” = good height, model height. No complaints for height anymore, nobody will consider you short.
6’2” = minimum height to be considered tall, superhero height. 6’2” is in 2022 what 6’ was during 1990’s-2000’s.
6’3” = mogger height, go slay
6’4” = minimum height to be considered very tall, mogger height
6’5” = ideal height, very low chance of getting mogged. Combined with good face = gigachad
6’6” = mogger height, gets to the point where it’s a little too tall. Need very good proportions and gymcelled body to make it work.
6’7” = ogre, hard to not look freakish at this height. Still mog 99.9% of the people you will ever meet.
6’8” = waste of space if not athlete at this height
6’9” = Tyson Fury only
7’ = freak of nature that should be kept away from society
5'9 is avg in most places in the west except the NL which is 5'11. this height chart is stupid.

• JFL
5'9 is avg in most places in the west except the NL which is 5'11. this height chart is stupid.
JFL keep coping manlet.

6’ is the average nowadays unless you’re a deathnic

JFL keep coping manlet.

6'0 isnt average anywhere you monkey. At best its avg in the NL and even that is probably pushing it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
Funny that you say this, because the girl from his current pinned thread is from Russia and looks like a blonde gook ape :feelskek:
Her face is busted yes but he’s shown me others he’s snapping with and they were hot.

What about 4'11 kings like me?:oops:

I’ve never seen a man above 6’3 with a proportional frame

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and LooksOrDeath
The average for “”zoomer whites”” (20y/o non-latino whites in US/UK) has consistently been ~5’10.3. Round up to 5’11 if you want to account for having an upper class social circle although this doesn’t apply to most.

Thinking 6’ is average is delusional unless your friends consist of college athletes.
OP is trying to demoralize us sub6’ guys :fuk:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15577 and Deleted member 4614
  • +1
You would be surprised. When I first joined here ~2 years ago I would round up my height by an inch or two, and I speculate I’m not alone in this given any “height polls” result in a 6’1 average
why man why

i swear we're just sabotaging each other on this site

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15577 and Deleted member 4614
JFL keep coping manlet.

no
studies show its 5'10.5 among zoomers
cap unless you live in holland or bosnia