5’4” = over in west, can still pull ethnics
5’5” = over in west, can still pull ethnics
5’6” = over in west, can still pull ethnics
5’7” = manlet, can maybe pull mentally ill white foids
5’8” = manlet, can pull HTB ethnics and MTB whites if face is good
5’9” = manlet, can pull HTB ethnics and HTB whites if face is good

5’10” = the bare minimum in the west, can pull if gymcelled or good face
5’11” = decent, can pull anything depending on face
6’ = good height, average in NL and Dinaric Alps, can pull anything lower than gigastacy but will still be heightmogged a lot in big cities
6’1” = good height, model height. No complaints for height anymore, nobody will consider you short.
6’2” = minimum height to be considered tall, superhero height. 6’2” is in 2022 what 6’ was during 1990’s-2000’s.
6’3” = mogger height, go slay
6’4” = minimum height to be considered very tall, mogger height
6’5” = ideal height, very low chance of getting mogged. Combined with good face = gigachad
6’6” = mogger height, gets to the point where it’s a little too tall. Need very good proportions and gymcelled body to make it work.
6’7” = ogre, hard to not look freakish at this height. Still mog 99.9% of the people you will ever meet.
6’8” = waste of space if not athlete at this height
6’9” = Tyson Fury only
7’ = freak of nature that should be kept away from society

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: maiestos, Deleted member 14392, mehman and 40 others
6’2” = minimum height to be considered tall, superhero height. 6’2” is in 2022 what 6’ was during 1990’s-2000’s.
yet average height is still the same :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ballskin, ItsOver.com, Daniel Plainview and 5 others
I feel embarrassed at 6'2-6'3

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mehman, GetShrekt, Deleted member 15827 and 7 others
am 5'11 rn and may surgerymax to 6'3

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15577
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Daniel Plainview, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 9 others
5’ = never began
5’1” = never began
5’2” = never began
5’3” = over

6’ = good height, average in NL and Dinaric Alps, can pull anything lower than gigastacy but will still be heightmogged a lot in big cities
6’1” = good height, model height. No complaints for height anymore, nobody will consider you short.
6’5” = ideal height, very low chance of getting mogged. Combined with good face = gigachad
6’6” = mogger height, gets to the point where it’s a little too tall. Need very good proportions and gymcelled body to make it work.
6’7” = ogre, hard to not look freakish at this height. Still mog 99.9% of the people you will ever meet.
6’9” = Tyson Fury only
Cope I’m 6’6. And it’s over because ethnic and ugly. So height doesn’t matter.

• +1
Reactions: MKBHD, Karstossos and jfcage
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Karstossos, Deleted member 16801 and 3 others
Your proportions are probably fucked and you’re very skinny, narrow shoulders, wide hips etc. At 6’6” you need to be devoted to the gym to look somewhat good.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 16801, Constantin Denis and 1 other person
did not fucking read, kill yourself chechen chicken.

• +1
Reactions: mehman
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Baldingman1998, Daniel Plainview and 13 others
seems about right but nigga get a job

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, fjor2096, the BULL and 2 others
Your proportions are probably fucked and you’re very skinny, narrow shoulders, wide hips etc. At 6’6” you need to be devoted to the gym to look somewhat good.
This. But no amount of devotion is going to make me look muscular. I’ll always remain skinnier because of my long af limbs and long af arms.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
This. But no amount of devotion is going to make me look muscular. I’ll always remain skinnier because of my long af limbs and long af arms.
Not true but you’re probably gonna need roids to achieve muscular look

seems about right but nigga get a job
I study law son don’t worry bout me. Worry bout those cars that need to be cleaned.

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096, LooksOrDeath and WhiteGoodman
Not true but you’re probably gonna need roids to achieve muscular look
Cope it’s still over for curries and Abdul’s in Europe.

Cope it’s still over for curries and Abdul’s in Europe.
There’s foids that would want you solely for your height but they’re probably gonna be low tier Becky’s. Go on a height fetish dating app or something.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ROTTING, Deleted member and .🇹🇩.
There’s foids that would want you solely for your height but they’re probably gonna be low tier Becky’s. Go on a height fetish dating app or something.
Yeah but they would atleast want a 3.5psl white normie in the face. Not a 2.5psl deformed curry.

Yeah but they would atleast want a 3.5psl white normie in the face. Not a 2.5psl deformed curry.
A 3.5 PSL white that’s 6’6” has way higher smv than just low tier Becky’s. 6’6” ethnic can pull LTB, but you’re probably gonna be fetishized and not really loved for who you are.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and .🇹🇩.
height>>>face
every single time
face is meaningless

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 16801 and 3 others
Same except I am not even ethnic. Height is the biggest cope unless legit manlet / child like frame

height>>>face
every single time
face is meaningless
Meaning that with perfect height (5'9) you can get away with many facial failos like nct and round eyes

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 13787, Elvisandreaa and 9 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeruel and Deleted member 15577
A 3.5 PSL white that’s 6’6” has way higher smv than just low tier Becky’s. 6’6” ethnic can pull LTB, but you’re probably gonna be fetishized and not really loved for who you are.
Keep coping. Smv of brown men (MENAs, Curries, etc) is negative in Europe. Syrian refugees single handedly destroyed all brown man smv in Europe. The only browns who did well were Latinos and Turks, now they suffer as well because of this. Keep coping you utter subhuman.

Being ugly White European > HTN brown guy in Europe and anywhere in the world.

JBW is too powerful.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Keep coping. Smv of brown men (MENAs, Curries, etc) is negative in Europe. Syrian refugees single handedly destroyed all brown man smv in Europe. The only browns who did well were Latinos and Turks, now they suffer as well because of this. Keep coping you utter subhuman.

Being ugly White European > HTN brown guy in Europe and anywhere in the world.

JBW is too powerful.
You’re talking to a white man so by your logic you should be down on your knees cleaning my shaft with your recessed bird mouth

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and .🇹🇩.
I think that from 5'5'' to 5'7'' you can be saved but you literally have to have Adonis' tier face AND frame!

• Woah
Reactions: ROTTING
5’ = never began
5’1” = never began
5’2” = never began
5’3” = over

6’9” = Tyson Fury only
I think 6'4 barefoot before bed is ideal, 6'5 with shoes easily

I remember how my female relatives and female cousins were talking shit about 6'3+ guys looking freakish and ugly, and how 5'11-6'2 was the ideal height for a guy. I was crying my eyes out from this because i was scared of being above 6'3 when i grow up :feelskek:. Ended up being 6'1 but now im cursing the day i cried for this subhuman height. 6'7 or death :ogre:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 7580 and 1 other person
The most well known incel on the internet in my country is a 6'7 ugly ginger ogre. He is crying in all normie forums about being incel and normies just laugh at him. I will make a thread about him ending the height cope

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and .🇹🇩.
I think that from 5'5'' to 5'7'' you can be saved but you literally have to have Adonis' tier face AND frame!
Frank Zane frame + O’Pry face

so being giraffe is ideal ? shit chart

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Keep coping u utter subhuman. Height after 5’10 doesn’t matter. It’s all about the face.
Self hating deathnic, how can you even eat and breathe with that putrid bird mouth.

• Ugh..
Self hating deathnic, how can you even eat and breathe with that putrid bird mouth.
I am not self hating. Salludon is north indid as well. And so are these guys.

It’s just me who’s specifically subhuman.
C7A507FC 4C04 4A46 B4EE 5192B0982D95

@whatamIdoinwithmylyf I couldn’t care less, end it tonight bird

• +1
Meh who reads that shit.

5’ = never began
5’1” = never began
5’2” = never began
5’3” = over

6’9” = Tyson Fury only
What if the 5'6 larps as 5'7, the 5'7 larps as 5'8, the 5'8 larps as 5'9, and the 5'9 larps as 5'10?

“I am a deformed shitskin curry who just happens to be tall that can’t get girls so height must not matter” :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, ROTTING, GetShrekt and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, Deleted member 15577 and .🇹🇩.
“I am a deformed shitskin curry who just happens to be tall that can’t get girls so height must not matter” :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
This. Race and face > height

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
What if the 5'6 larps as 5'7, the 5'7 larps as 5'8, the 5'8 larps as 5'9, and the 5'9 larps as 5'10?
Like they don’t do it already? All manlets larp 1-3 inches