Height chart 2022 edition

The average for “”zoomer whites”” (20y/o non-latino whites in US/UK) has consistently been ~5’10.3. Round up to 5’11 if you want to account for having an upper class social circle although this doesn’t apply to most.

Thinking 6’ is average is delusional unless your friends consist of college athletes.
I live in the Netherlands and am always the shortest in any social setting, standing at a pathetic deathnic tier 184 cm.

Obviously hyperbole that you are “always the shortest” but second you literally live in the tallest country on earth. Why would you assume that your experience is representative for people in general? If I go on a mission trip to build shacks in Nigeria I don’t come here saying that “blacks are 99% of the population:feelsuhh:
Cause I’m the main character in this bitch

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
i suppose you get heightmogged by 6'4 women everyday?
IK ur joking, but fr we are same height and regularly i see girls our height/6ft, its actually crazy. do you feel the same? im 181

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and LooksOrDeath
I wish LL wasn't so fucking scary looking and painful as well. The maximum recommended height gain is 7-8 cm which is 3 inches. 6 ft niggas could literally become ideal 6'3 slayers. Also get spinal decompression you might get taller

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
i live in south brazil which is like 80 % white and im the shortest of my social circle at 176 cm night height. i would do anything to be 180 cm.

Last edited:
Ideal height is 187 cm or 6ft1.5. Anything shorter or taller is bad.

Heightpill is completely legit but it's so boring if you think about it

IK ur joking, but fr we are same height and regularly i see girls our height/6ft, its actually crazy. do you feel the same? im 181
I am 180cm. Tallest girl i've ever seen was my height
High heels are a thing yk

• +1
Reactions: russwestbrook
you dont live in london

I’ve never seen a man above 6’3 with a proportional frame
Why do manlets always cope with this.

Most tall niggas have a porportional frame lol. And your frame doesnt need to be proportional when you are towering 10 inches over someone.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15577
The average for “”zoomer whites”” (20y/o non-latino whites in US/UK) has consistently been ~5’10.3. Round up to 5’11 if you want to account for having an upper class social circle although this doesn’t apply to most.

Thinking 6’ is average is delusional unless your friends consist of college athletes.
It’s 5’9

I do regularly at 183-84 cm see women my height or taller, but I live in Norway, tallfag country, lots of tall women (and men)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: russwestbrook
5’ = never began
5’1” = never began
5’2” = never began
5’3” = over
5’4” = over in west, can still pull ethnics
5’5” = over in west, can still pull ethnics
5’6” = over in west, can still pull ethnics
5’7” = manlet, can maybe pull mentally ill white foids
5’8” = manlet, can pull HTB ethnics and MTB whites if face is good
5’9” = manlet, can pull HTB ethnics and HTB whites if face is good

5’10” = the bare minimum in the west, can pull if gymcelled or good face
5’11” = decent, can pull anything depending on face
6’ = good height, average in NL and Dinaric Alps, can pull anything lower than gigastacy but will still be heightmogged a lot in big cities
6’1” = good height, model height. No complaints for height anymore, nobody will consider you short.
6’2” = minimum height to be considered tall, superhero height. 6’2” is in 2022 what 6’ was during 1990’s-2000’s.
6’3” = mogger height, go slay
6’4” = minimum height to be considered very tall, mogger height
6’5” = ideal height, very low chance of getting mogged. Combined with good face = gigachad
6’6” = mogger height, gets to the point where it’s a little too tall. Need very good proportions and gymcelled body to make it work.
6’7” = ogre, hard to not look freakish at this height. Still mog 99.9% of the people you will ever meet.
6’8” = waste of space if not athlete at this height
6’9” = Tyson Fury only
7’ = freak of nature that should be kept away from society
Life ends at 25 6'0...

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

5’ = never began
5’1” = never began
5’2” = never began
5’3” = over

6’ = good height, average in NL and Dinaric Alps, can pull anything lower than gigastacy but will still be heightmogged a lot in big cities
6’1” = good height, model height. No complaints for height anymore, nobody will consider you short.
6’2” = minimum height to be considered tall, superhero height. 6’2” is in 2022 what 6’ was during 1990’s-2000’s.
6’5” = ideal height, very low chance of getting mogged. Combined with good face = gigachad
6’6” = mogger height, gets to the point where it’s a little too tall. Need very good proportions and gymcelled body to make it work.
6’7” = ogre, hard to not look freakish at this height. Still mog 99.9% of the people you will ever meet.
6’9” = Tyson Fury only
Unironically a good abs based thread

• +1
I don’t agree with this anymore 6’0 is the minimum. 5’10 doesn’t cut it

Also there’s nothing like being too tall 7’0 is ideal if not caused by acromegaly @Baldingman1998

• +1
Reactions: Ika-Sama, the BULL and Baldingman1998
i live in south brazil which is like 80 % white and im the shortest of my social circle at 176 cm night height. i would do anything to be 180 cm.
Pm mE

Accurate list, My height list would be pretty much the same. Although you’ll have to be a little taller in Scandinavia and other tall countries.

Accurate list, My height list would be pretty much the same. Although you’ll have to be a little taller in Scandinavia and other tall countries.
I live in the Netherlands as a 6’ manlet.

It’s over

• So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 18397

Guess I'm a model now

Guess I'm a model now
Ideal runway model height has always been 6’1”

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17308
5’ = never began
5’1” = never began
5’2” = never began
5’3” = over

6’9” = Tyson Fury only
Basically 6’-6’6 is ideal.

6’ is too small to mog. 6’4” - 6’6” is where you want to be.
I’m 6’1 and I heightmog 99% of women and maybe 50% + men in my area

I’m 6’ with a good face and it’s not fine

:feelswah:
I see 6’5 freaks at uni everyday , height matters but not as much as people think

• So Sad
Ideal runway model height has always been 6’1”
If only I had the runway face too lol
If your height is with an half, like 6'1.5, go with the height above so 6'2?
In the morning I'm 187 range and before bed 185

FUCK FUCK FUCK SUCIDEFUEL WHY DID GOD MAKE ME BARELY 180cm

• So Sad
If only I had the runway face too lol
If your height is with an half, like 6'1.5, go with the height above so 6'2?
In the morning I'm 187 range and before bed 185
I go with height during the day cause that’s when it matters the most.

It's all about the combination of face, height, frame. Your face can overcome major issues with height and frame. However, your frame cannot overcome major issues with your face or height and your height has a medium affect to overcoming your inept height or frame. I've already posted the ratios in a thread months ago on this exact topic. The poor mods failed pinn it so it's lost in the archives forever even though many requested for it to be pinned.

I'm 6'1.5" (with an 8 face and an average frame. Women would compliment my looks and never my frame or height. I was never turned down and was approached and or given obvious signs of desire by most women.

I did notice that short guys had issues at a young age. However, I know my best friend who was 5'6" who followed my methods of having a tier list of women (A list B list C list etc) and did just as well as I did. However he was always at least the same height or taller than his girls so I think that's the bare minimum requirement in most cases. He was called cute many times so I believe he was in the 7-8 range as well.

No, 5'6" isn't over for men in the West if you have the face my guy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18804
It's all about the combination of face, height, frame. Your face can overcome major issues with height and frame. However, your frame cannot overcome major issues with your face or height and your height has a medium affect to overcoming your inept height or frame. I've already posted the ratios in a thread months ago on this exact topic. The poor mods failed pinn it so it's lost in the archives forever even though many requested for it to be pinned.

I'm 6'1.5" (with an 8 face and an average frame. Women would compliment my looks and never my frame or height. I was never turned down and was approached and or given obvious signs of desire by most women.

I did notice that short guys had issues at a young age. However, I know my best friend who was 5'6" who followed my methods of having a tier list of women (A list B list C list etc) and did just as well as I did. However he was always at least the same height or taller than his girls so I think that's the bare minimum requirement in most cases. He was called cute many times so I believe he was in the 7-8 range as well.

No, 5'6" isn't over for men in the West if you have the face my guy.
Biggest cope comment of 2022 award.

Also show your ‘8 face’ Chad, you must mog all the PSL legends huh?

FUCK FUCK FUCK SUCIDEFUEL WHY DID GOD MAKE ME BARELY 180cm
When I was in Amsterdam back when I was like 177 cm I felt normal height even above in some areas but that’s probably because no one there is actually ethnic Dutch

• +1
When I was in Amsterdam back when I was like 177 cm I felt normal height even above in some areas but that’s probably because no one there is actually ethnic Dutch
Amsterdam is ethnic/tourist central. There’s 180 different ethnicities living in Amsterdam alone, and that’s not counting the tourists. Amsterdam is also where all the gay/tranny freaks live.

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister
I go with height during the day cause that’s when it matters the most.
During day probably 186, but with shoes I can easily pull of 188/6'2, go with the shoe height when talking with normies and the height question comes up?

During day probably 186, but with shoes I can easily pull of 188/6'2, go with the shoe height when talking with normies and the height question comes up?
No lol that’s extreme levels of self consciousness. Always go with barefeet height, ideally measured during the day.

Biggest cope comment of 2022 award.

Also show your ‘8 face’ Chad, you must mog all the PSL legends huh?

That makes 0 sense as my goal is to help people which isn't coping. Too many people give an automatic response of cope on here without any understanding.

I don't care about so called PSL legends.

I've already said 1,000 times I don't share my pics just my experiences to help others.

Face>Height>Frame

Your looks land a woman but that's it after that it's up to your masculine frame, game/personality, etc.

I live in the Netherlands

:feelswhy:
I relocated Badoo account to the Northern Netherlands and so many foids there listed themselves as well above 180 cm, brutal

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 15577
No lol that’s extreme levels of self consciousness. Always go with barefeet height, ideally measured during the day.
Gotcha, I still want to try frauding to 6'4 with elevator shoes and going out and see if I get treated different by women, a little experiment

• JFL
Gotcha, I still want to try frauding to 6'4 with elevator shoes and going out and see if I get treated different by women, a little experiment
Good luck boyo, I hope nobody finds out that will be social suicide

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Good luck boyo, I hope nobody finds out that will be social suicide
I'll go alone jfl, no way I'm trying this with people who know me like friends, for the science, you know

• +1
Ideal height is 187 cm or 6ft1.5. Anything shorter or taller is bad.
Yep, I can confirm this from personal experience. Although my face always receives the compliments, I know my height is what initially stands out in the crowd initially.

Stop being so autistic, the only thing that matters for height is being 6 foot 2 or taller, but even then, it is not essential, and not all very tall guys look like ogres.

6 foot 4 is not the bare minimum to be considered tall, it is the top 1% of the population in height so it is already extremely tall. The bare minimum would be 6 foot tall.

• +1
Reactions: Broski and johncruz12345
Stop being so autistic, the only thing that matters for height is being 6 foot 2 or taller, but even then, it is not essential, and not all very tall guys look like ogres.

6 foot 4 is not the bare minimum to be considered tall, it is the top 1% of the population in height so it is already extremely tall. The bare minimum would be 6 foot tall.

It's all about where you live and not just your country as there are many differences just based state, city, or town you live in.

If you're at least 6 ft tall you're taller than the average height for 99% of countries. If you're at least 6'2" you will be in the top 5% even in the tallest average countries in the world.