height demographic phenomenon

B.T.N.O.M.A

B.T.N.O.M.A

Silver
i met up with two of my childhood friends that i havent seen for maybe 3-4 years for my dad's funeral. we have all stayed taller or shorter than one another for the last 10 years but i asked my tallest friend what his height was (6'3-4) and my shortest friend who said he was 6 ft. that means im somewhere in the middle which was physically observable so i got a professional measurement done and i was 6'2-2.5. but ive always considered myself around the 5'11 to 6 mark without expecting to grow and hadnt really measured myself when i stopped growing (at least noticeably). has the height demographic really changed for adolescence by a shift of around 2 inches in the span of the last 10 years or have i just been too environmentally oblivious and i actually do heightmog most people. also is this an international thing or some sort of dietary spontaneous generation or what? (for reference i live in new zealand)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
dnrd

• So Sad
Reactions: B.T.N.O.M.A
i met up with two of my childhood friends that i havent seen for maybe 3-4 years for my dad's funeral. we have all stayed taller or shorter than one another for the last 10 years but i asked my tallest friend what his height was (6'3-4) and my shortest friend who said he was 6 ft. that means im somewhere in the middle which was physically observable so i got a professional measurement done and i was 6'2-2.5. but ive always considered myself around the 5'11 to 6 mark without expecting to grow and hadnt really measured myself when i stopped growing (at least noticeably). has the height demographic really changed for adolescence by a shift of around 2 inches in the span of the last 10 years or have i just been too environmentally oblivious and i actually do heightmog most people. also is this an international thing or some sort of dietary spontaneous generation or what? (for reference i live in new zealand)
bump

No Zoomers only seem to be taller because of the shoes they wear which had multiple inches to their height

dnrd, average height is 6'2.

dnrd, average height is 6'2.

• JFL
Reactions: SLA
Average height is like 5’9 and goes down to 5’7 the less white people their are in your area. Niggas on here overdose on black pills the average zoomer isn’t 6’2 and the average guy on the street is below HTN, I walked through a big city and out of like 300 people I saw only 7 were my height or taller and only one of them was chadlite but I don’t even think the guy counts because he looked like he was here on a modelling job.

• +1
Average height is like 5’9 and goes down to 5’7 the less white people their are in your area. Niggas on here overdose on black pills the average zoomer isn’t 6’2 and the average guy on the street is below HTN, I walked through a big city and out of like 300 people I saw only 7 were my height or taller and only one of them was chadlite but I don’t even think the guy counts because he looked like he was here on a modelling job.
Nobody cares about low income areas. Go to the uni and see it with your eyes.

It was downtown jfl, but then again this city has a very large Asian population so that skews things a bit but it’s still not as insane as you niggas make it out to be. And uni is just full of HTNs haloed by their bodies with a few chads coming in football or basketball scholarships.

Never mind your point about Uni is true, you have to be 5’10 and taller to do well in Uni especially if it’s a white majority state or area.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20519
for some reason old timers seem to heightmog zoomers here. its odd. i think its related to diet as these people come from european settler background when farming was more of a community smallholder thing and everyone had a good balance of milk and meat in their diet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
for some reason old timers seem to heightmog zoomers here. its odd. i think its related to diet as these people come from european settler background when farming was more of a community smallholder thing and everyone had a good balance of milk and meat in their diet
you in nz right, this is true for me as well. I see more tall old people than young people

• +1