"height doesn't matter after 5'10"

D

Deleted member 19766

Kraken
meanwhile I see 6'4+ normies if not LTNs surrounded by girls whereas 5'10 Chadlites are all alone
6'6 is genuinely where height stops mattering, don't call me mentally ill because this is scientifically proven. I'm gonna throw my computer out the window if some mf says muh height stops mattering after 5'10 BROOO again
6'6+ or death

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: arabcelxxx, TUSSELEIF, horizontallytall and 9 others
meanwhile I see 6'4+ normies if not LTNs surrounded by girls whereas 5'10 Chadlites are all alone
6'6 is genuinely where height stops mattering, don't call me mentally ill because this is scientifically proven. I'm gonna throw my computer out the window if some mf says muh height stops mattering after 5'10 BROOO again
6'6+ or death
Anything below 6'2 is manlet tier. I get height-mogged by everyone whilst being 6'0.

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Fiqh, reptiles and 4 others
6’4 is ideal height

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wificonnector, malicieusss and Deleted member 19766
Where tf do you see 5’10 chadlites alone?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mehman, mogstars, m0ss26 and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26, BrahminBoss, Deleted member 23218 and 1 other person
6’4 is ideal height
good height but you will get mogged brutally by basketball players, even if I were 6'6 I would feel uncomfortable around them tbh

• Woah
Reactions: Mewton
another typical manlet ropeful thread 😢

• Ugh..
Reactions: M-1014
After 6’1 people look shit in both ways: body proportion and face.
Rarely seen 6’2 who has good proportions.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Prince88, wificonnector and 5 others
Anecdotal

• +1
Reactions: buflek
69 with your mum is ideal height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48871 and yayatourer
i rather be a 5'10 chadlite then now a 6'3 htn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mehman, yayatourer, Deleted member 27472 and 7 others
5'9 is ideal height for proportions and mogging.

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, Sens and Blackgymmax
6'6+ or death
Interesting how OLD also says this exact same thing
Guess its not real lifeeeee

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
Biggest slayer in my uni class was 5’9 with Love Island Tom Pheno.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, Sens and Prince88
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48871, reptiles and Deleted member 19766
6'6+ or death
Nobody cares about your anecdotal bs

Face > Height every single time.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yayatourer, PointOfNoReturn, BrahminBoss and 2 others
Biggest slayer in my uni class was 5’9 with Love Island Tom Pheno.
Hope you know this guy is a curry in curryland before taking his shit seriously

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING and St.TikTokcel

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Mewton, ROTTING and 7 others
That's why rating section is a joke. Subhumans see a lesser subhuman and immediately rate him as "HTN". If he mogs you, it doesn't mean that he's a god amongst men.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, malicieusss and Blackgymmax
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Looks234 and St.TikTokcel
Can’t argue with phenomenal logic and evidence like this! Ur so smart dude!

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer, Deleted member 27472, Blackgymmax and 1 other person
Irrelevant nobodies of the past, however how many girls are calling you tall irl?
my nan told me I'm a tall, handsome young man.

Keep coping whilst I slay that top tier mature pensioner pussy

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48871, Sens and Blackgymmax
Nobody cares about your anecdotal bs

Face > Height every single time.
The height part is pretty on pt tho. 6'4 high normie.does good esp if gym but manlet chadlite does amazing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, tombradylover, malicieusss and 1 other person
6'6+ or death
5’10 is the cutoff where you won’t be significantly taxed for your height. Of course up to 6’6 taller is better but the people I’ve seen with women were either tall/and or gl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mehman, yayatourer and St.TikTokcel
I don’t live in curryland. I studied at Top 50 uni globally. Top 8 in Uk.

The height part is pretty on pt tho. 6'4 high normie.does good esp if gym but manlet chadlite does amazing
can confirm. I turn heads (5'9 chadlite)

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Sens, aesthetic beauty and 1 other person
Face > height

More height is always better sure, but this doesn't mean shit if your face is one of a subhuman, ltn or even mtn.

It only haloes your FACE first and foremost. And the halo effect begins with a good face (htn+)

I have a lot of anecdotal observations myself of 6'2+ dudes being lonely af due to their trash facial harmony / ltn, mtn faces.

5’10 is the cutoff where you won’t be significantly taxed for your height. Of course up to 6’6 taller is better but the people I’ve seen with women were either tall/and or gl.
After 5’10 extra height is to prevent you from getting Mogged by other chads and to get the remaining portion of women who are height queens.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
Niggers like @Blackgymmax will never mog lightskin Chadpreets.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377
Face > height

More height is always better sure, but this doesn't mean shit if your face is one of a subhuman, ltn or even mtn.

It only haloes your FACE first and foremost. And the halo effect begins with a good face (htn+)

I have a lot of anecdotal observations myself of 6'2+ dudes being lonely af due to their trash facial harmony / ltn, mtn faces.
I’d say both are equally important but if you took a 5’9, 5/10 man and made him 6’5 you would get the same results as if he was 5’9 and a 9/10.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: reptiles, Deleted member 23218 and Looks234
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: reptiles, Deleted member 22924 and Looks234
Bruh you should be getting girls as a tall htn
Yes Ofcourse if you dont get females as a tall htn you are autistic probably being a tall htn is more than enough still will try to get gymaxx

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
After 6’1 people look shit in both ways: body proportion and face.
Rarely seen 6’2 who has good proportions.
No

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 22924 and Looks234
he isn’t a 5/10. Also I said earlier more height prevents you from getting Mogged by other chads. If you don’t think he is a slayer you might as well delete your account because no amount of looksmaxing will save you

He is an anomaly. Generally people who are taller have worse proportions. But the men who don’t are slayers.
Height turns you into a klinefelter's victim

6C300752 5005 4FAA 9545 40D8859DB3E6

This photo proves my point. Both are slayers, but because of height oubre mogs O’pry.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 19766, Deleted member 19620 and 1 other person
he isn’t a 5/10. Also I said earlier more height prevents you from getting Mogged by other chads. If you don’t think he is a slayer you might as well delete your account because no amount of looksmaxing will save you
Probably falios him hard tbh. At that height he probably has been rejected because of his height.

Only appeals to 15 year olds who are 4’11

height is important and so is face, what is with this retarded debate

Probably falios him hard tbh. At that height he probably has been rejected because of his height.

Only appeals to 15 year olds who are 4’11
How tall is he?