Height doesn’t matter bro

Fallencel

Fallencel

Platinum
Height doesn’t matter I’m 6’4 and still can’t get laid because I’m only a LTN my friend is 5’3 and he slays Gigastacys don’t buy into the heightpill 6’4 Isn’t even that tall cause average male height in my area is 6’1

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, thereallegend, Jigen and 6 others
I though the title was sarcastic

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Jigen, Deleted member 22918 and 4 others
Be above 5'8 and focus on face that's it

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, leveruis, Jigen and 4 others
Be above 5'8 and focus on face that's it
Unironically, my 5'8 HTN friend gets cold and warm approached just as much if not more than me who is 6'3 MTN.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: leveruis, tombradylover, Deleted member 20370 and 3 others
All my short friends do get laid, most irl autists who struggle to get pussy have been tall

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Height is everything. Imagine being overshadowed by another man’s stature

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, thereallegend, zharupodrugu and 2 others
Bullshit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22930
Unironically, my 5'8 HTN friend gets cold and warm approached just as much if not more than me who is 6'3 MTN.
your friend's chadlite then
HTN's don't get approached

your friend's chadlite then
HTN's don't get approached
Insane cope, HTN's get approached, I get approached too and I'm MTN, just not as often as HTN.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11875 and makeme183
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, makeme183 and HarrierDuBois
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, zharupodrugu, Tallooksmaxxer and 1 other person
  • +1
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: zharupodrugu, StrangerDanger, Xangsane and 1 other person
kill yourself subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Deleted member 23558 and HarrierDuBois
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Cope, I'm 5'9 HTN and have seen more pussy in Sweden in a week than I have in Italy in 3 years.
What looks range and race were the girls? Also height is not that important face is more important.

What looks range and race were the girls? Also height is not that important face is more important
Girls were realistically an average of 6.5, with some solid 7s showing interest. I discarded all girls under 6 PSL and still had plenty of options. Race was white (swedes and half-swedes with other european origins, like half finnish, norwegian, spaniard and so on). All were shorter than me though (5'6 to 5'8 on avg).
I also pulled the Italian card which definitely made me interesting to girls that weren't even looking at me before knowing that.

I'm legit MTN.
@StrangerDanger
@LiteralCaucasian
@Xangsane
In your goatee pic I'd say HTN facially. In the other pics I'd say MTN facially, but HTN SMV wise due to height halo either way.

Looksmax isn't real life? Who woulda thunk it

Girls were realistically an average of 6.5, with some solid 7s showing interest. I discarded all girls under 6 PSL and still had plenty of options. Race was white (swedes and half-swedes with other european origins, like half finnish, norwegian, spaniard and so on). All were shorter than me though (5'6 to 5'8 on avg).
I also pulled the Italian card which definitely made me interesting to girls that weren't even looking at me before knowing that.
6 PSL is 99th percentile and legit Stacy what are you talking about?