Height increasing sock

Dodevu

Dodevu

Diamond
Has anyone used these? I currently used insoles to make me from 5’11 to 6’1 but met a girl on NYE and seen her few times since then and now she has invited me to her parents house which I’m obviously gonna have to take my shoes off :feelsrope:

To make it worse her brother is 6’3 and will be there too :feelsrope: but he looks like soyboy so maybe it’s no problem :chad:

Anyone used these things?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Be a low inhib god and don't give 2 shits about it
Has anyone used these? I currently used insoles to make me from 5’11 to 6’1 but met a girl on NYE and seen her few times since then and now she has invited me to her parents house which I’m obviously gonna have to take my shoes off :feelsrope:

To make it worse her brother is 6’3 and will be there too :feelsrope: but he looks like soyboy so maybe it’s no problem :chad:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
Just tip toe when walking and avoid walking/standing as much as possible, this is what we gotta deal with but it’s worth it :feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Just buy a new pair of trainers, and then you probably won't have to take off your shoes because of your new clean shoes.

That's why shoelifts suck. Get socklifts if they exist.

they prolly dumb as hell and dont even notice

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Lol,when will manlets learn?

• +1
Reactions: Autist
Put the insole inside your sock.

Maybe shove it up your ass too.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Autist and Deleted member 206

Dude done just do a hit and run on that pussy don’t get shit involved with parents she is beta buxxing you

• +1
Reactions: Autist