Height is a male gaze

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
In my entire life I had been commented only once about my height from a girl she said that I was so tall and cute , but apart from this I never had a single girl appreciate it
but at the counter part I can literally feel the brutal cortisol spikes in manlets when I talk with them , no men or friend disrespects me irl coz I am tall (191 cm) as well as decently muscular too but I haven't found girls being appreciating or getting turned on by height

That doesn't mean that being tall will do shit for you all I mean is don't believe that reaching 6'5 would have pussies here and there for you at the end it's your face and physique that gets you going for most girls there are definitely girls that are height queens but they are very rare

And ig most tall fags (above 6'3+) on this forum will agree with me on this

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: socialcel, Richard_Hungwell, Splinter901 and 23 others
face=all that girls care about.

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel, tombradylover, Richard_Hungwell and 10 others
Brutal for 6'1" manlets like me

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, kuroro, Kasanova and 6 others
face=all that girls care about.
Physique also matters and that too alot
I had girls comment on that but nobody commented on height

In my entire life I had been commented only once about my height from a girl she said that I was so tall and cute , but apart from this I never had a single girl appreciate it
but at the counter part I can literally feel the brutal cortisol spikes in manlets when I talk with them , no men or friend disrespects me irl coz I am tall (191 cm) as well as decently muscular too but I haven't found girls being appreciating or getting turned on by height

That doesn't mean that being tall will do shit for you all I mean is don't believe that reaching 6'5 would have pussies here and there for you at the end it's your face and physique that gets you going for most girls there are definitely girls that are height queens but they are very rare

And ig most tall fags (above 6'3+) on this forum will agree with me on this
bro i still remember i approached this girl at my first college party (i was 18) and she said "uh naah i got a bf.." ig i looked sad at the rejection so she added "at least ur tall!!". that shit hurt like hell bro.

real talk tho height is the most femalegaze thing out there, maybe its different bc ur not that tall in the netherlands but plenty girls ive hung around would bring up my height like 3x per hour (usually ltbs tbh).

• +1
Reactions: BongMog, anthony111553, sonofgod08 and 6 others
meanwhile "omggg hes 6"9😍😍😍😍😍" comments on some guy tiktok

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553, falcon1, Detective and 10 others
Height is cope after avg height for your country. And that ranges from 5’8-6’0.5 for zoomers depending on where you live.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
  • +1
Reactions: Sny, anthony111553, falcon1 and 19 others
  • +1
Reactions: Sny, Kasanova, SonOfDarkseid and 7 others
bro i still remember i approached this girl at my first college party (i was 18) and she said "uh naah i got a bf.." ig i looked sad at the rejection so she added "at least ur tall!!". that shit hurt like hell bro.

real talk tho height is the most femalegaze thing out there, maybe its different bc ur not that tall in the netherlands but plenty girls ive hung around would bring up my height like 3x per hour (usually ltbs tbh).
Why can't I find such girls :feelswhy: :feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
ngl if you have face (and good pheno/skin color) no matter what's ur height (obviously there's limit I ain't saying u can get away with kid height), u can nichemaxx ur way out... I'm 5'11 skinny and I get some IOI's from thicc girls (my opinion is that thicc girls might have a preference for skinny guys for some reasons but that's just imo)

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, ;-;, efidescontinuado and 1 other person
ngl if you have face (and good pheno/skin color) no matter what's ur height (obviously there's limit I ain't saying u can get away with kid height), u can nichemaxx ur way out... I'm 5'11 skinny and I get some IOI's from thicc girls (my opinion is that thicc girls might have a preference for skinny guys for some reasons but that's just imo)
Yeah face is very important and coupled with a very good physique there is no doubt that you are giga Chad
A jacked htn infact is a chad IRL and if taller is a further bonus

Why can't I find such girls :feelswhy: :feelswah:
trust me bro when u find a girl who acts like a slut for your height it won't be one ur attracted to.

or maybe not tbh u look better than i did at 18.

• +1
6"9 isnt gross faggot its like 1 forehead above 6"2
You will literally have to try to 'fit in' all the things
Be it travel , on bed or everywhere
And also don't forget that you will most probably live till 50 -60 if you are 6'6+

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Deleted member 4209 and 5.5psl
Yeah face is very important and coupled with a very good physique there is no doubt that you are giga Chad
A jacked htn infact is a chad IRL and if taller is a further bonus
can u describe ur face ? most tall guys I know have ugly faces but they manage to be with some girls

• +1
trust me bro when u find a girl who acts like a slut for your height it won't be one ur attracted to.

or maybe not tbh u look better than i did at 18.
true most girls who height fetishize are below average looking

• +1
can u describe ur face ? most tall guys I know have ugly faces but they manage to be with some girls
i always hear this shitty cope as if male models aren’t all 6’0-6’3 and nba moggers like kelly oubre who are 6’6 don’t exist jfl

• +1
It's avg
LTN-MTN
4 PSL
try tiny girls... 5'5 girls and below usually like having their bodies look like a fkn baby girl..

• +1
you need to be attractive and not short to win

• +1
Reactions: BongMog and 5.5psl
For this to apply you need to be 5'10 at the very minimum. At that point you're comfortably taller than most women.

I get female attention due to my face despite my height but I'd kill 10 Million people to be 6'4

• +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, Ukcel1388 and 5.5psl
Proof ?
And 6'9 IRL is gross af
Coping manlet. This 7'6 dude looks completely normal and ur saying 6'9 is gross JFL @ you cuck.

16666769767785.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27932, IMZLEGEND and 5.5psl
For this to apply you need to be 5'10 at the very minimum. At that point you're comfortably taller than most women.

I get female attention due to my face despite my height but I'd kill 10 Million people to be 6'4
yea i’d say 5’8-5’10 is when manlet failo goes away

• +1
i always hear this shitty cope as if male models aren’t all 6’0-6’3 and nba moggers like kelly oubre who are 6’6 don’t exist jfl
the percentage of short guys with goodlooking faces is a lot bigger than the percentage of tall guys with good faces.. this isn't cope or else manlets would ACTUALLY rope

the percentage of short guys with goodlooking faces is a lot bigger than the percentage of tall guys with good faces.. this isn't cope or else manlets would ACTUALLY rope
no it’s equally distributed lol height has no affect on the shape of ur skull

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
Coping manlet. This 7'6 dude looks completely normal and ur saying 6'9 is gross JFL @ you cuck.

16666769767785.jpg
You need to log out of this forum asap
Too much fairy tales from the basement
Time to step a foot out bro !!

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim

16666769767785.jpg
I never thought I'd say this but in this pic the bald manlet is actually less weird looking since he looks normal with his suit and the tall dude barely looks human JFL
basically the bald manlet MOGS the tall dude :lul:

• +1
Reactions: looksseg and 5.5psl
I never thought I'd say this but in this pic the bald manlet is actually less weird look since he looks normal with his suit and the tall dude barely looks human JFL
Exactly and he doesn't slays shit
His face is deformed and I really wish God gives him a long life

yea i’d say 5’8-5’10 is when manlet failo goes away
5'8 is already pushing it in the taller countries. I went to a party in Switzerland last week and almost all the girls my age were 5'8 or above + tall ass shoes (I'm 5'9). Nightmare fuel. Never stepping foot there again lmao

• +1
Reactions: Giorgio, SonOfDarkseid, bloomercel and 2 others
5'8 is already pushing it in the taller countries. I went to a party in Switzerland last week and almost all the girls my age were 5'8 or above + tall ass shoes (I'm 5'9). Nightmare fuel. Never stepping foot there again lmao
i’m talking about in the us maybe in some tallfag european countries it’s higher

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim and 5.5psl
not at all, men werent even insecure about their heights until the whole 'when hes 6ft' trend started (unless they were turbo manlets)

• +1
Reactions: BongMog, IMZLEGEND, bloomercel and 1 other person
nah but 4rl 4rl short very light weight girls would love to get destroyed and toyed by an ugly tall 6ft3 guy... no cope I see this in france a lot where u see a midget and a giant

• +1
im 5'10 and my friends are all taller than me ive never seethed at them for being skyscrapers it just is what it is, the only time i was ever conscious of my height is when women on the internet made it a problem

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Ukcel1388 and 5.5psl
not at all, men werent even insecure about their heights until the whole 'when hes 6ft' trend started (unless they were turbo manlets)
Society goes by trends jfk girls themselves don't know what they want
Now the trend is "Its coughing season I need a big boy gimme a big boyyyyyyyy"
Bitch you are yourself barely pushing 5 foot and want a man who is 6'3 + so that you can blow him while standing

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Acne Victim and potentialzaddy
Society goes by trends jfk girls themselves don't know what they want
Now the trend is "Its coughing season I need a big boy gimme a big boyyyyyyyy"
Bitch you are yourself barely pushing 5 foot and want a man who is 6'3 + so that you can blow him while standing
im glad the height things lowkey dying cause height wasnt an issue for me in my younger years only for a brief moment of time for like 3 years where it was reeeee 6ft reeee 6ft

• +1
im glad the height things lowkey dying cause height wasnt an issue for me in my younger years only for a brief moment of time for like 3 years where it was reeeee 6ft reeee 6ft
6ft IRL is no tall tho

• +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid and IMZLEGEND
what? you think the height thing is dying??? can you elaborate pls becuz if you make sense it'd be lifefuel 4 me

• +1
the height thing isn't dying idk where u got this sht from... height fetishists are real asfk... just look at the amount of girls who were heels/ high boots just to be tall

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and 5.5psl
what? you think the height thing is dying??? can you elaborate pls becuz if you make sense it'd be lifefuel 4 me
Society goes by trends
And the ongoing trends on insta or tik tok is now slowly dying about height

• +1
Reactions: Detective, justleavemealone and potentialzaddy
i mean girls will always prefer taller guys its more over im seeing less content and less of a constant push for the whole needs to be 6ft thing, it was a trend for a period of time where all we were shown is tall guys tall guys and made to feel bad about our height cause its so easy to sell that insecurity to 80% of men

nobody cares about height unless you're short, for all intents and purposes everything between 6'1 and 6'9 is the same thing.

• JFL