Height is a male gaze

21044.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
Do you heightfraud? And how old are you?
Tbh i'm done with this shit cand be bothered frauding i'll geomaxx sooner or later.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, BongMog and 5.5psl
Growth plates closed? You can still get some spinal growth on mk/gh/peptides and like an inch or two from lsjl i think

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Tails is rapidly deleting videos where he points out gigachads that are not tall.

Height is the sickest most twisted blackpill grift and a lot of people are gonna fall for it. Idk how they're gonna pull it off, obviously not a "height rating", but it's gonna be something like a 3rd party elevator shoe site with 10x markup and full branding+marketing so ugly insecure 6'3 guys fraud to 6'7, only to realise nothing changes.

FACE >

Vinnie Hacker
Damian Kater
Sergi Cabrer
Johnny Depp (prime)
Brad Pitt (prime)
Leo Di Caprio (prime)
Barrett
Pretty much all popular tiktokers who girls obsess over - prime Bryce Hall, Josh Richards, Noah Beck
Troy Osterberg (28 year old 5'8-5'9 guy who tails models himself off)

Just look at the average height of the most popular tiktokers and moviestars.

Justin Bieber
All the Kpopmaxxed BTS guys
All of One Direction
Timothee Chalamet
None are even NEAR 6 foot ^
I could go on forever.

Targeting normies and saying they will ascend with more height is one of the best scams there is. And I'm sure our Nazi German boyo has everything set up and ready to go to cash in. A lot of lanky ugly faced low IQ idiots will fall for it.

Such a coincidence he privated his "how to looksmax as a short guy video" and every community post is an image of a 7'6 deformed looking guy standing next to a girl to make average height normies feel more disillusioned so they believe him that face doesn't matter when you're above a certain height.

Just remember Face > height. Especially at fucking 6'1 lmao.
do u have the links for deleted/privated content or did u save it

• +1
Growth plates closed? You can still get some spinal growth on mk/gh/peptides and like an inch or two from lsjl i think
I got 2 cm wrom lsjl not gonna inject anything i will geomaxx.

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
This site is becoming bluepilled

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, bloomercel and Deleted member 21044
I think dudes have radically different experiences with this due to frame mostly tbh, or they're really short like 5'2. If you have a small skull, frame, and no muscles you look so much worse

• +1
I think dudes have radically different experiences with this due to frame mostly tbh, or they're really short like 5'2. If you have a small skull, frame, and no muscles you look so much worse
Yes that's why physique plays a very important role
Height alone does no shit

• +1
Reactions: Meteor21 and BongMog
You will literally have to try to 'fit in' all the things
Be it travel , on bed or everywhere
And also don't forget that you will most probably live till 50 -60 if you are 6'6+
that last part is a zope

• Hmm...
Have your experienced the heightpill irl? If not you must have htn+ face
Nobody escapes the heightpill. Not even chad. The cortisol is still there.

a1b2fd7fb94a9568ce5478d909d2b553579676e4.gifv

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, bloomercel, Deleted member 24712 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Giorgio, IMZLEGEND, bloomercel and 2 others
I love tall girls around (5'7-5'11) with big boobs and tanned
That's exactly my type too but I'm too short to feel comfortable approaching them :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy:

• So Sad
Mirin ascend with a black kween
Black girls mog asians to suicide they're lean and proprely developed while asians are fat and recessed soy eaters. Plus africa has great climate.

34 96 scaled

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
In my entire life I had been commented only once about my height from a girl she said that I was so tall and cute , but apart from this I never had a single girl appreciate it
but at the counter part I can literally feel the brutal cortisol spikes in manlets when I talk with them , no men or friend disrespects me irl coz I am tall (191 cm) as well as decently muscular too but I haven't found girls being appreciating or getting turned on by height

That doesn't mean that being tall will do shit for you all I mean is don't believe that reaching 6'5 would have pussies here and there for you at the end it's your face and physique that gets you going for most girls there are definitely girls that are height queens but they are very rare

And ig most tall fags (above 6'3+) on this forum will agree with me on this

Maybe you were not a neck twister for the girls in your circle, but if you were 5'something, then you would be just invisible. Height is very important and true value of it is that you don't loose it over time.

• +1
Tbh

This is more of a status+ height pill if anything but she boasted about his height and said any man under 6'7" is a friend to her lmao, ironic since she's dating a manlet now
The only cure for the heightpill as a sub 5'10 manlet is a 12 gauge to the roof of your mouth

• JFL
Reactions: BongMog and 5.5psl
face=only requirement unless you are 5'6 and below.
Requirement for what? Not being incel? Even a 5'5 LTN can get a gf. Tall Chadlite mogs avg height Chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Giorgio, Deleted member 24712 and 5.5psl
IDK, I've gotten positive comments from girls about my height, but when I was decent looking, I would get more comments by girls on my face than on my height so I guess you're right.

• +1
IDK, I've gotten positive comments from girls about my height, but when I was decent looking, I would get more comments by girls on my face than on my height so I guess you're right.
What's your height ??

What's your height ??
6'3

Edit: And now I'm balding I shaved my head and get the "side-eye" because I basically look like a criminal, or a Nazi on his way back from burning down an orphanage or some shit.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND and bloomercel
In my entire life I had been commented only once about my height from a girl she said that I was so tall and cute , but apart from this I never had a single girl appreciate it
but at the counter part I can literally feel the brutal cortisol spikes in manlets when I talk with them , no men or friend disrespects me irl coz I am tall (191 cm) as well as decently muscular too but I haven't found girls being appreciating or getting turned on by height

That doesn't mean that being tall will do shit for you all I mean is don't believe that reaching 6'5 would have pussies here and there for you at the end it's your face and physique that gets you going for most girls there are definitely girls that are height queens but they are very rare

Lol you are severely underestimating height. Just because girls dont compliment you and dont wanna push your ego

If you were average height, lets say 5 foot 10 or something, you would be treated worse

by men and women

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, bloomercel and 5.5psl
height is just a disqualifer trait as was proven my many studies. You either pass it or not. If you are small 5'7< you will isntantly get disqualifed by % of women. But if you pass that threshold ( average of your generation) then you wont get significant bonus points above that threshold. There are obviously height fetishists among women but that % is very small. like at best 1%.

iv tried wearing 3-4 inches lifts at 5'9-5'10= Litreally 0 diffirence in treatment from women. Only tall ones 5'10+ paid more attention. Meanwhile my 5'7 friend wearing same lifts actually noticed a significant diffirence.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 19294 and 5.5psl
dance dancing GIF by Great Big Story

tbh male gaze is indirectly female gaze

height = respect from guys = girl likes u even more
if u dont get respected by guys, girls wont respect u either

• +1
Reactions: Giorgio, badamj and 5.5psl

The downside to being short is that you will get bullied by other men which will cause so much negative reinforcement and damage your ability to socialize.

It's actually men that hinder your dating success, foids will just reject or accept you if you pass certain threshold, men on the other hand will directly damage your dating life through bullying, cucking, gossiping, jealousy or straight up attacks.

• +1
Reactions: Giorgio, bloomercel, badamj and 1 other person
not a molecule

can u describe ur face ? most tall guys I know have ugly faces but they manage to be with some girls
I’ve noticed that too, way more tall guys are ugly

• +1

Height is a halo and practically meaningless if you're above 5'9 in terms of getting a date or not.
Face >

It’s about time this coping forum realizes that lots of things are both male gaze and female gaze.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Deleted member 27472
It will boost your smv but if you not have a good face it will not do shit only if you are like 6’6-6’9 you get girls that want you just for your height but its a niche

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 27472
With height it’s more important to not be short, if you’re short then your life is just harder in every aspect. Men who are shorter than average commit suicide at high rates. But in my experience, once you hit average height and above, it’s not as serious. I would say 5’11-6’2 is the goldilocks range but you can still do well at 5’8 if your face is good enough. It’s all multi faceted

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and 5.5psl