Height is a male gaze

nobody cares about height unless you're short, for all intents and purposes everything between 6'1 and 6'9 is the same thing.
6'1 and 6'9 is same ? :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25586
@Dr. Bruh nigga why do you always jfl my posts :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
In my entire life I had been commented only once about my height from a girl she said that I was so tall and cute , but apart from this I never had a single girl appreciate it
but at the counter part I can literally feel the brutal cortisol spikes in manlets when I talk with them , no men or friend disrespects me irl coz I am tall (191 cm) as well as decently muscular too but I haven't found girls being appreciating or getting turned on by height

That doesn't mean that being tall will do shit for you all I mean is don't believe that reaching 6'5 would have pussies here and there for you at the end it's your face and physique that gets you going for most girls there are definitely girls that are height queens but they are very rare

And ig most tall fags (above 6'3+) on this forum will agree with me on this
Most tall fags will agree cause they don’t understand manletism

• +1
Reactions: Giorgio, IMZLEGEND, bloomercel and 1 other person
6'1 and 6'9 is same ? :lul:
won't add anything to appeal, but height isn't really a novelty in the netherlands because everyone being tall is a given.

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND and 5.5psl
Most tall fags will agree cause they don’t understand manletism
Nigga you are 5'11 jfl and still call yourself as a manlet literally just slit your wrist

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Tails is rapidly deleting videos where he points out gigachads that are not tall.

Height is the sickest most twisted blackpill grift and a lot of people are gonna fall for it. Idk how they're gonna pull it off, obviously not a "height rating", but it's gonna be something like a 3rd party elevator shoe site with 10x markup and full branding+marketing so ugly insecure 6'3 guys fraud to 6'7, only to realise nothing changes.

FACE >

Vinnie Hacker
Damian Kater
Sergi Cabrer
Johnny Depp (prime)
Brad Pitt (prime)
Leo Di Caprio (prime)
Barrett
Pretty much all popular tiktokers who girls obsess over - prime Bryce Hall, Josh Richards, Noah Beck
Troy Osterberg (28 year old 5'8-5'9 guy who tails models himself off)

Just look at the average height of the most popular tiktokers and moviestars.

Justin Bieber
All the Kpopmaxxed BTS guys
All of One Direction
Timothee Chalamet
None are even NEAR 6 foot ^
I could go on forever.

Targeting normies and saying they will ascend with more height is one of the best scams there is. And I'm sure our Nazi German boyo has everything set up and ready to go to cash in. A lot of lanky ugly faced low IQ idiots will fall for it.

Such a coincidence he privated his "how to looksmax as a short guy video" and every community post is an image of a 7'6 deformed looking guy standing next to a girl to make average height normies feel more disillusioned so they believe him that face doesn't matter when you're above a certain height.

Just remember Face > height. Especially at fucking 6'1 lmao.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Johnnybegood, JawMogger, bloomercel and 2 others
More like aspie gaze, normies dont care that much about height trust me

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Nigga you are 5'11 jfl and still call yourself as a manlet literally just slit your wrist
5’11 is manlet in 2023, at least where I live. This is the difference between 6’2 and 5’10 btw

Attachments

• 6D7EBA13-B1DD-46B8-BEC0-A18CF053AD54.jpeg
    6D7EBA13-B1DD-46B8-BEC0-A18CF053AD54.jpeg
    93 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid and IMZLEGEND
Tails is rapidly deleting videos where he points out gigachads that are not tall.

Height is the sickest most twisted blackpill grift and a lot of people are gonna fall for it. Idk how they're gonna pull it off, obviously not a "height rating", but it's gonna be something like a 3rd party elevator shoe site with 10x markup and full branding+marketing so ugly insecure 6'3 guys fraud to 6'7, only to realise nothing changes.

FACE >

Vinnie Hacker
Damian Kater
Sergi Cabrer
Johnny Depp (prime)
Brad Pitt (prime)
Leo Di Caprio (prime)
Barrett
Pretty much all popular tiktokers who girls obsess over - prime Bryce Hall, Josh Richards, Noah Beck
Troy Osterberg (28 year old 5'8-5'9 guy who tails models himself off)

Just look at the average height of the most popular tiktokers and moviestars.

Justin Bieber
All the Kpopmaxxed BTS guys
All of One Direction
Timothee Chalamet
None are even NEAR 6 foot ^
I could go on forever.

Targeting normies and saying they will ascend with more height is one of the best scams there is. And I'm sure our Nazi German boyo has everything set up and ready to go to cash in. A lot of lanky ugly faced low IQ idiots will fall for it.

Such a coincidence he privated his "how to looksmax as a short guy video" and every community post is an image of a 7'6 deformed looking guy standing next to a girl to make average height normies feel more disillusioned so they believe him that face doesn't matter when you're above a certain height.

Just remember Face > height. Especially at fucking 6'1 lmao.
Celebrities also have status retard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid and looksseg
I’m not ungrateful, I know it could be much worse. But I’m still manlet, especially for a white zoomer
5’11 is above average you just have selection bias

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and 5.5psl
In my entire life I had been commented only once about my height from a girl she said that I was so tall and cute , but apart from this I never had a single girl appreciate it
but at the counter part I can literally feel the brutal cortisol spikes in manlets when I talk with them , no men or friend disrespects me irl coz I am tall (191 cm) as well as decently muscular too but I haven't found girls being appreciating or getting turned on by height

That doesn't mean that being tall will do shit for you all I mean is don't believe that reaching 6'5 would have pussies here and there for you at the end it's your face and physique that gets you going for most girls there are definitely girls that are height queens but they are very rare

And ig most tall fags (above 6'3+) on this forum will agree with me on this

I agree so much bro.

There was this 6'4 guy at the gym and I got so much cortisol when he asked me how many sets I had left on the machine. That's never happened to me before because I heightmog most guys at 6'1, but I felt literal fight or flight response when he towered over me.

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, bloomercel and 5.5psl
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, marek937, Deleted member 24940 and 1 other person
a lot of guys think that height is part of human evolution but with the amount of goblinas and tall guys that won't have kids, the future will still be composed of manlets who inherited the unlucky genes of their moms and avrg height guys... Tall is mainly just a fetish/ a+ in attraction in the eyes of most girls... But it's not a must

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Giorgio, SonOfDarkseid, IMZLEGEND and 3 others
5’11 is manlet in 2023, at least where I live. This is the difference between 6’2 and 5’10 btw
if u measure urself barefoot at night i guarantee you’ll be like 5’9-5’9 1/2

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and 5.5psl
oh yeah and there's a lot of guys who love short girls as well

• +1
a lot of guys think that height is part of human evolution but with the amount of goblinas and tall guys that won't have kids, the future will still be composed of manlets who inherited the unlucky genes of their moms and avrg height guys... Tall is mainly just a fetish/ a+ in attraction in the eyes of most girls... But it's not a must

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND and 5.5psl
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, p0lishsubhuman and 1 other person
@BongMog thx for that epic reply

• +1
Reactions: BongMog and 5.5psl
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and 5.5psl
if u measure urself barefoot at night i guarantee you’ll be like 5’9-5’9 1/2
I’m 182cm in the morning. I got measured at the doctors last June and was measured again in a uni class in November.

• JFL
Reactions: PastillaNegra
I love tall girls around (5'7-5'11) with big boobs and tanned
as a guy with mommy issues, I can look past everything in a girl but not the fact that she doesn't have boobs !

• +1
I’m 182cm in the morning. I got measured at the doctors last June and was measured again in a uni class in November.
what about at night? u become a manlet or sm sht

• +1
i thought i was 5'9 until i became blackpilled and measured myself properly at home jfl, doctors measurements are always off ur probably shorter if u feel manlet at 182cm tbh unless u live in netherlands

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and 5.5psl
Let's be honest OP would you rather be shorter with the face you have lmao? If anything your height adds in to your sex appeal , if you were shorter it would be more brutal if anything imo 6'0-6-5 is ideal range above that , guys start looking hyperdoli

• +1
i thought i was 5'9 until i became blackpilled and measure myself properly at home jfl, doctors measurements are always off ur probably shorter if u feel manlet at 182cm tbh unless u live in netherlands
I used to feel short at 190 my nigga
If you get too much blackpilled then there is no end of your sufferings ..

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, justleavemealone, BongMog and 1 other person
Let's be honest OP would you rather be shorter with the face you have lmao? If anything your height adds in to your sex appeal , if you were shorter it would be more brutal if anything imo 6'0-6-5 is ideal range above that , guys start looking hyperdoli
Yeah I agree I didn't denied that in my post too
But all I mean to say is that height isn't as important as face as this forum takes it sometimes
Sure height adds appeal but if you are ugly then at 6'5 too you are ugly with the same appeal you need a minimum threshold looks to pass and then the bonuses start to add up which include height , physique , money , voice , and the rest of bluepill crap like personality and sense of Humour

• +1
Reactions: PastillaNegra and BongMog
You will literally have to try to 'fit in' all the things
Be it travel , on bed or everywhere
And also don't forget that you will most probably live till 50 -60 if you are 6'6+
I see a bunch of tall old dudes in Florida tbh I think this dying early shit is a myth. If you’re tall and out of shape then yeah you’re probably going to die fast because to be fat at 6 foot 6+ you have to be pushing 300 or more and that’s hard on the heart

• +1
Reactions: BongMog and 5.5psl
Yeah I agree I didn't denied that in my post too
But all I mean to say is that height isn't as important as face as this forum takes it sometimes
Sure height adds appeal but if you are ugly then at 6'5 too you are ugly with the same appeal you need a minimum threshold looks to pass and then the bonuses start to add up which include height , physique , money , voice , and the rest of bluepill crap like personality and sense of Humour
Face≥height>frame≥physique>voice>status=money

• +1
Face≥height>frame≥physique>voice>status=money
Jfl don't put money and status far back
Rather
Face>money >height>rest all the things

Jfl don't put money and status far back
Rather
Face>money >height>rest all the things
Is money that important in uk? Lmao i thought it'll be more important for LTRs than slaying

• +1
Have your experienced the heightpill irl? If not you must have htn+ face
I'm htn yea but height is brutal + htn means pretty much nothing. I haven't slayed ever since joining.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and BongMog
I'm htn yea but height is brutal + htn means pretty much nothing. I haven't slayed ever since joining.
Do you get frequent iois?

• +1
Is money that important in uk? Lmao i thought it'll be more important for LTRs than slaying
Money is imp everywhere
It's what you need to live a good life as well
You can buy whatever you want
You can do whatever you want
You can have gifts for your gf or parents as per your wish
Money really gets you so many things
And also I will choose to be average looking but rich rather than good looking but just pushing it financially

• +1
Reactions: Sny, IMZLEGEND and BongMog
You live in slavlands or proper western/northern europe?

• +1
ive been complimented by girls about my height a lot of times but that doesnt mean shit (btw im 183 barefoot manlet tier according to people from this site) i still have a subhuman face and autisctic levels of social skills.

• +1
Do you get frequent iois?
Tbh i don't knoe what is and isnt ioi but i got warm approached by 3 girls this year. Still over coz they literally never continue or anything they lose interest as soon as they find out i'm not gonna buy them stuff.

• So Sad
Reactions: marek937
ive been complimented by girls about my height a lot of times but that doesnt mean shit (btw im 183 barefoot manlet tier according to people from this site) i still have a subhuman face and autisctic levels of social skills.
Same, except Im 180cm barefoot lol

183 literally isn't tall