Height is essential: White men’s heights have become comical

crackercel

crackercel

Iron

I am 7' (stadiometer confirmed) and wear lifts daily (half inch) with thick soles. I get height mogged every single day (obviously) almost everywhere I go. Gym? height-mogged multiple times. Local market? Height mogged multiple times. I used to think being 7'5" was "special" and "rare". It's not... It's so common among white people. Thank God there are ethnics I can heightmog into oblivion to keep me somewhat sane. If I go somewhere and heightmog everyone (even if it's a market with 15-25 people inside it) it's a special event...

You'd think seeing guys who are 7'6-7'8" is rare but I see them frequently and I don't go to super crowded places. Just casually go to the gym and see multiple 7'4" chadlites... Even if I LL to 7'10" and fraud 7'11'" I will still probably be getting height mogged every day...

There's no winning.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TeenAscender, sub6manletnozygos, 5.5psl and 3 others
I can’t cope

• +1
Reactions: crackercel

I am 7' (stadiometer confirmed) and wear lifts daily (half inch) with thick soles. I get height mogged every single day (obviously) almost everywhere I go. Gym? height-mogged multiple times. Local market? Height mogged multiple times. I used to think being 7'5" was "special" and "rare". It's not... It's so common among white people. Thank God there are ethnics I can heightmog into oblivion to keep me somewhat sane. If I go somewhere and heightmog everyone (even if it's a market with 15-25 people inside it) it's a special event...

You'd think seeing guys who are 7'6-7'8" is rare but I see them frequently and I don't go to super crowded places. Just casually go to the gym and see multiple 7'4" chadlites... Even if I LL to 7'10" and fraud 7'11'" I will still probably be getting height mogged every day...

There's no winning.

slightly above avg zoomer height (on any college campus 2023) [see: left]

Main qimg 1572f511406bbf7ce8221d004022ae94 lq

Just be a Space Marine bro.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back