Height is way more important than face

BongMog

BongMog

I be plotting and scheming 😹🤙🚬
And it's not even comparable

This prettyboy htn curry on tinder, you'd expect this nigga would slay all the curryfoids
Screenshot 2023 04 17 13 46 03 58

Buuuuuuut.
This nigga is 5'5 and has to cope with Vidya games, bisexuality and polyamorous relationship after getting cucked by tall mtn curries

IMG 20230417 134645

Height>>>face always this guy at 6 feet would get pussy for days

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 4946, studymaxxer and 26 others

• JFL
Reactions: Dr. Bludy
height matters a lot irl. i feel like a kid when talking to a taller person

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Mewton, Deleted member 28541 and 7 others
Screenshot 20230415 185758 Chrome

• JFL
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, studymaxxer, fjor2096 and 10 others
@forevermirin @inferiorpispot234 @Sub0 @Aypo129

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and forevermirin
yeah clearly he became bi and poly because of the brutal heightmog tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Icon, Lmao and 9 others
That looks like the htn version of @FailedNormieManlet , I'm sure he can pull a bunch of decent women imo

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and BongMog
  • JFL
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, Roquefort, BoredPrince and 1 other person
That looks like the htn version of @FailedNormieManlet , I'm sure he can pull a bunch of decent women imo
He can def but lots of foids here are height fetishists , his dating pool is way smaller

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26116 and BongMog
RACE > HEIGHT > FACE

BUT not that simple - race is the most relevant factor if you’re doomed with being a complete shitskin - then height is more of a big failo in most situations

Therefore if you have a decent phenotype (non-ethnic) + at least average height, then MOST OF THE TIMES your FACE will be the deciding factor.

@Artemis agree? i’m still considering LL in turkey (unironically, there seem to be some real Gs there)

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: boss8055, johncruz12345, Deleted member 27932 and 6 others
If you live in a region where most people have attractive faces, height will obviously be the be-all and end-all.

If you live in a region where most people are tall, face will be the be-all and end-all.

If you live in a region where most people are tall and facially attractive, then muscularity will be the be-all and end-all.

If you can't compete in any aspect, then you're likely to be an incel.

• +1
Reactions: sonofgod08, Lmao, Deleted member 24593 and 7 others
height will never be >>>> face because height it's a treshold

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 61703, Meteor21, Deleted member 27932 and 1 other person
If only. I wouldnt be here

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27932 and BongMog
  • +1
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver
RACE > HEIGHT > FACE

BUT not that simple - race is the most relevant factor if you’re doomed with being a complete shitskin - then height is more of a big failo in most situations

Therefore if you have a decent phenotype (non-ethnic) + at least average height, then MOST OF THE TIMES your FACE will be the deciding factor.

@Artemis agree? i’m still considering LL in turkey (unironically, there seem to be some real Gs there)
Yes absolutely agree.

race > height > face does not mean you cannot improve face for more success. It just means height is a more important factor.

So, after e.g. 6'0 in all countries (except Netherlands and Balkans), it is quite beneficial to improve face.

Ofc if you have money and balls to do LL, this is like the top-notch surgery one can do tbh. The LARGEST looksmax for a non-deformed person. Surpassing even bimax.

Race transplant does not exist unfortunately. But rhino is the closest thing to the race transplant tbh. Because e.g. a high-bridge nose automatically makes an ethnic face more caucasian.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon, Mewton, Deleted member 28541 and 2 others
RACE > HEIGHT > FACE

Imagine thinking race the is number 1 factor.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, forevermirin and BongMog
Imagine thinking race the is number 1 factor.
You don’t even need to think that much to understand this is the case.

Why do you think most guys here are Indian when in most western countries they aren’t the majority? It’s simply because being Indian alone is a HUGE failo. Same for being Asian most of the time.

Most guys don’t even consider dating ethnic girls, mfs here are obsessed with white girls for a reason!

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Traxanas, Deleted member 27932, Deleted member 28541 and 3 others
This nigga is probably 5'3", so fucking over for him 🤣

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and BongMog
Everything fucking matters
Gl manlet = no access to stacies, MTB Slayer
Ugly tallfag = same
Skinny but tall and gl Is already enough, if you have muscles on top you can get any girl you want

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius and BongMog
If you measure success with tinder then It becomes only face and muscles, but you gotta see if girls give you the pussy on dates After seeing you're manlet

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim, Artemis and BongMog
Also I think putting in bisexual and polyamorous is further ruining his SMV, this ain't the West, girls probably think he's a weirdo

• Hmm...
Reactions: BongMog
Yeah because the foids can see that he’s 5’5 on tinder. Stupid gay thread Kys

• JFL
Last edited:
Yeah because the foids can see that he’s 5’5 on tinder. Stupid gay thread Kys
eventually you gotta meet up boyo. you can masturbate all you want on your matches but if they don't give you pussy once they meet you it's over.

• +1
Reactions: 190cm90kg, Deleted member 28541 and BongMog
And it's not even comparable

This prettyboy htn curry on tinder, you'd expect this nigga would slay all the curryfoids
View attachment 2155625

Buuuuuuut.
This nigga is 5'5 and has to cope with Vidya games, bisexuality and polyamorous relationship after getting cucked by tall mtn curries

View attachment 2155627

Height>>>face always this guy at 6 feet would get pussy for days
He is low mtn. But that’s besides the point. The equivalent to being 5’5 as a man is being deformed in the face. I don’t know a single guy irl that’s 5’5. That’s below average even for a woman.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and BongMog
eventually you gotta meet up boyo. you can masturbate all you want on your matches but if they don't give you pussy once they meet you it's over.
Also jfl i just wouldn't write my height if i was 5'5" , that's just a failo , i would fraud it to the max extent

Also jfl i just wouldn't write my height if i was 5'5" , that's just a failo , i would fraud it to the max extent
well it's better than go on date without telling her you're a manlet only to see disappointment in her face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and BongMog
You don’t even need to think that much to understand this is the case.

Why do you think most guys here are Indian when in most western countries they aren’t the majority? It’s simply because being Indian alone is a HUGE failo. Same for being Asian most of the time.

Most guys don’t even consider dating ethnic girls, mfs here are obsessed with white girls for a reason!
Lol indians have the largest population. And most of the indians here aren't even born in the west. There just retards living in India. The racepill is ethnic cope and and white ppl ego boost at this point. If you think the dude above would struggle to get pussy if he was taller your brain damaged.

• +1
Lol indians have the largest population. And most of the indians here aren't even born in the west. There just retards living in India. The racepill is ethnic cope and and white ppl ego boost at this point. If you think the dude above would struggle to get pussy if he was taller your brain damaged.
Unfortunately he's not tall, that's his height , at 5'5" it's over for anyone in the west , he does good enuf in India im sure for his height

Eh? I don't think that's true, I know only 3 Indians from India rn, majority of Indians here are from the west

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim and BongMog
Also jfl @ people thinking face>>height+ frame , niggas haven't taken the sizepill , girls will literally cheat on their htn bfs with tall jacked mtns @Xangsane

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Just put words on my mouth theory.

And no, most curries here are from the west although there is a fair share of mainland indians.

Racepill isn’t ethnic cope, as I said before, it’s about not having it as a failo. Sort of like if you’re indian it’s over regardless of the rest. Well, most of the times, since most curries aren’t Salludon lookalikes to compensate their Indianness.

But the opposite (being non-ethnic) doesn’t always guarantee it’s not over 🤌

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Artemis and BongMog
6" or 6'1" same thing

that's the range of people talking about height all day long
I have a htn face but denying the importance of height is just dumb

Also jfl @ people thinking face>>height+ frame , niggas haven't taken the sizepill , girls will literally cheat on their htn bfs with tall jacked mtns @Xangsane
I got 19 inch bideltoid untrained, is that considered good?

• +1
I have a htn face but denying the importance of height is just dumb
no one denies that
I'm denying that fact that it's more important than face

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Deleted member 27932 and BongMog
no one denies that
I'm denying that fact that it's more important than face
Well I'll agree to disagree , median height all over the world is increasing, seems to me atleast girls select primarily on the basis of height+ frame over face

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Well I'll agree to disagree , median height all over the world is increasing, seems to me atleast girls select primarily on the basis of height+ frame over face
The good looking manlets here get girls
the tall normies and below here are incels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27932 and BongMog
Height is important on dating apps but I see so many 5'5" oofy doofies with GFs

• +1
The good looking manlets here get girls
the tall normies and below here are incels
Gl manlets gets girls yeah , but tall normies can't be incel , , if they are incel they are ltn below

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27932, Deleted member 28541 and Artemis
Height is important on dating apps but I see so many 5'5" oofy doofies with GFs
Oofy doofies are the Bane of my existence