height maxing

dogtown

dogtown

Ascended
how do you maximize height during puberty ?

Sleep right, eat right, exercise, and if your family can afford it, hgh

It means your epiphyseal plates haven't sealed yet so good nutrition, make sure you are not deficient of any nutrients. Exercise everyday, but don't do exercises that will strain your spine like squats while you're still growing, and make sure you get 8+ hours of uninterrupted HGH releasing sleep every night.

mk-677 seems like a good option for those with less money

Sleep right, eat right, exercise
if you are below 16 and you aren't sleeping 10 hours and eating like a fucking bear, then visit Gandy asap honestly

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
if you are below 16 and you aren't sleeping 10 hours and eating like a fucking bear, then visit Gandy asap honestly
Also exercise during puberty is HUGE. Humans were not designed to be sedentary beings

Also exercise during puberty is HUGE. Humans were not designed to be sedentary beings
I did so many things wrong. I want to meet my 13yo self and beat him to fucking near death and teach him to do things properly, to eat like a fucking man, to sleep enough everyday and to do more sports

I did so many things wrong. I want to meet my 13yo self and beat him to fucking near death and teach him to do things properly, to eat like a fucking man, to sleep enough everyday and to do more sports
Yeah exactly. I didn't eat enough and I should have started lifting at that age. I played sports and was in good shape but I was small af. Extreme ecto

any side effects ?
Some lethargy from the extra growth hormone so it's good to take it before bed. Can also cause tingly hands but I think that depends on the dose. It shouldn't shut down your own natural hgh production like injecting hgh would because it causes your own pituitary gland to release more.

Just mew mew on a medieval stretcher theory

Dont listen to ppl that tell u to exercise. Especially weight lifting. Just dont do it.

Just sleep right, eat right. Thats it

you aren't strict enought. the teen me was a totally retarded autistic boy who didn't care about hygene, hair, style and had social anxiety