height maxxing with peptides

F

Flowix

Iron
Hello in around ~2 weeks I will start my peptide heightmaxxing protocol im gonna post the "cycle" I plan to run and the supps im gonna take to prevent sides I would love critiques and criticism. I am also open to using aromatase inhibitors but I don't have much knowledge on them.

here are the peptides I plan to take

CJC 1295 Dac 5000mcg per week (entire bottle)
Mk677 25mg ed
Ipamorelin 300mcg morning and night

for the last 20 days I plan to add in igf 1 lr3 at 50mcg pre workout

now on to the side prevention

P5P 100mg ed for potential prolactin increase
berberine 500mg before every meal so I don't myself insulin sensitive
additionally im gonna track my blood glucose fasted every morning if its over 100 fasted I will come off until it goes back to normal

if you guys have any criticism please comment.

Add an aromatase inhibitor to delay growth plate closure, also what’s your CJC dac source?

• +1
Reactions: kebab
Hello in around ~2 weeks I will start my peptide heightmaxxing protocol im gonna post the "cycle" I plan to run and the supps im gonna take to prevent sides I would love critiques and criticism. I am also open to using aromatase inhibitors but I don't have much knowledge on them.

Mk677 25mg ed

additionally im gonna track my blood glucose fasted every morning if its over 100 fasted I will come off until it goes back to normal

Good luck bro I hope you get diabetes and cancer brocel :p

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed

Mk677 25mg ed

Add slin pills if you want instead of some of the other side preventors

• +1

Mk677 25mg ed

But all of this is bs. Dont harm yourself with this kind of shit. Only take an ia, arginie and ornithine maybe add boron and sht like tha

But dont take this your body will thx you later. It will only add inch if you didnt reached your genetic height limit. And you dont know if its the case

But dont take this your body will thx you later. It will only add inch if you didnt reached your genetic height limit. And you dont know if its the case
I don't believe I have my dad is 6'4 my mom is 5'2 and my little brother is 6'2 (14) I am currently 5'9 (16) I am very much a late bloomer and my voice didn't even drop until this year Id be very surprised if I couldn't grow.

But all of this is bs. Dont harm yourself with this kind of shit. Only take an ia, arginie and ornithine maybe add boron and sht like tha
I already take some of these ive been researching height growth for about a year and a half now and I think I will be alright.

• +1
Reactions: mathis
Add slin pills if you want instead of some of the other side preventors
slin pills are just expensive berberine I also stealmaxx all my supplements so id actually have to buy them (imo the gorilla mode gda is better then slin anyway)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 55252
Add an aromatase inhibitor to delay growth plate closure, also what’s your CJC dac source?
which AI do you recommend and at what dose? my cjc dac source is peptide sciences, I also use researchem for some of the other products in this cycle

I don't believe I have my dad is 6'4 my mom is 5'2 and my little brother is 6'2 (14) I am currently 5'9 (16) I am very much a late bloomer and my voice didn't even drop until this year Id be very surprised if I couldn't grow.
Yh then you will probably have a late growth spurt. If i was you i would let my body do it by himself without taking shit. Imagine if it stunt your growth when you were abt tp take like 5 inch. Woudl be pretty sad ngl

Yh then you will probably have a late growth spurt. If i was you i would let my body do it by himself without taking shit. Imagine if it stunt your growth when you were abt tp take like 5 inch. Woudl be pretty sad ngl
how would additional growth hormone stunt my growth?

I was gonna do it over the summer when I have more free time to really commit to sleep,gym and eating right
might as well start now, HGH will have better results than peptides even if you arent doing sleep and gym and eating perfectly

I am also yet to find a good source of it
Qundigo Sigma Chemical
Hilmabiocare
Loads if u are in USA, those 2 are good EU sources

how would additional growth hormone stunt my growth?
touching directly to what will cause your growth spurt with product forbidden to any form of usage thats not an experimental one seem pretty risky. product that act directly one hgh secretion. But after all its your choice.

might as well start now, HGH will have better results than peptides even if you arent doing sleep and gym and eating perfect
I have done almost no research on gh and I wanted to try peptides first I do plan on taking gh within this year

slin pills are just expensive berberine I also stealmaxx all my supplements so id actually have to buy them (imo the gorilla mode gda is better then slin anyway)
Nigga where do you steal supplements from :lul:

• +1
  • +1
which AI do you recommend and at what dose? my cjc dac source is peptide sciences, I also use researchem for some of the other products in this cycle
Arimidex is the best for heightmaxxing by far. Start with 0.5 ED and see if you can handle it then go with 1mg ED

boron increases estrogen

Mk677 25mg ed

Best is peptides with hgh, I am doing hexarlin and cjc with hgh

Best is peptides with hgh, I am doing hexarlin and cjc with hgh
the igf 1 lr3 is basically poverty hgh after this cycle im gonna get some money together and buy gh but I think this will work good for now

Arimidex is the best for heightmaxxing by far. Start with 0.5 ED and see if you can handle it then go with 1mg ED
is it accumulative estrogen over time that closes growth plates or a lot a once

the igf 1 lr3 is basically poverty hgh after this cycle im gonna get some money together and buy gh but I think this will work good for now
dont use igf-1 lr3 man its awful for you, higher chance of cancer and doesnt work well

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
dont use igf-1 lr3 man its awful for you, higher chance of cancer and doesnt work well
my best friend has been experimenting with it and he was able to gain an inch in 25 days only using 25mg mk and 50mcg igf lr3.
it will only effect cancer if you already have it im 16 so the chances of me having cancer are so low that im willing to risk it

my best friend has been experimenting with it and he was able to gain an inch in 25 days only using 25mg mk and 50mcg igf lr3.
it will only effect cancer if you already have it im 16 so the chances of me having cancer are so low that im willing to risk it

read this

pure igf-1 know as increlex is good but the variants arent

you could have tiny cancer cells which would normally like 25 years to grow into a problem but this will speed it up a lot, and even if you dont have anything you might be doing things that can cause cancer (skincare products, cooked meat, etc) it will speed the up too

hgh is better than igf-1 lr3 because it works better and has a less chance to give you cancer

read this

pure igf-1 know as increlex is good but the variants arent

you could have tiny cancer cells which would normally like 25 years to grow into a problem but this will speed it up a lot, and even if you dont have anything you might be doing things that can cause cancer (skincare products, cooked meat, etc) it will speed the up too

hgh is better than igf-1 lr3 because it works better and has a less chance to give you cancer
that's interesting in all my research I haven't seen anything on that ill def give this a read

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29747
isn't hexarlin the same as ghrp 6 or am I mistaken
no different hexarlin is the goat because it activates the pi3k growth pathway, but you need to cycle it

• +1
no different hexarlin is the goat because it activates the pi3k growth pathway, but you need to cycle it
Yep. You get desensitized very fast.

• +1
would you say its better than ipam? I could honestly switch it out

• +1
would you say its better than ipam? I could honestly switch it out
yeah but you need to cycle it so on the offtime use another ghrp, i like ghrp2 when cycling off

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL