height maxxing with peptides

read this

pure igf-1 know as increlex is good but the variants arent

you could have tiny cancer cells which would normally like 25 years to grow into a problem but this will speed it up a lot, and even if you dont have anything you might be doing things that can cause cancer (skincare products, cooked meat, etc) it will speed the up too

hgh is better than igf-1 lr3 because it works better and has a less chance to give you cancer
what if I just used the lr3 for the muscle hyperplasia im gonna have to be drug tested for sports in the coming years so Im trying to make the most of what I can take now

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29747
what if I just used the lr3 for the muscle hyperplasia im gonna have to be drug tested for sports in the coming years so Im trying to make the most of what I can take now
idk if u already bought the lr3 use it up but dont rebuy

im 5'9 (5'8 1/2 at night) mom is 5'2 dad is 6'4 and my younger brother is 6'2
lmao thats my night height too, my brother is 5'10

lmao thats my night height too, my brother is 5'10
but he severly stunted his growth, didnt eat much ate shit food and took accutane at 15 years old

but he severly stunted his growth, didnt eat much ate shit food and took accutane at 15 years old
I saw in your thread you talked about ais I know estrogen somehow closes growth plates is that accumulative overtime or too much at once?

I saw in your thread you talked about ais I know estrogen somehow closes growth plates is that accumulative overtime or too much at once?
i think accumulative over time but too much at once isnt good either

i think accumulative over time but too much at once isnt good either
I take dim right now I might micro dose the aromasin I stealmaxxed from my grandma

• JFL
Best is peptides with hgh, I am doing hexarlin and cjc with hgh
I might just buy hexarlin instead of the igf lr3 what dose and timing?

• +1
I might just buy hexarlin instead of the igf lr3 what dose and timing?
100 mcg twice a day once in morning and at night (if you are using hgh use it morning and afternoon then) 4 weeks on 2 weeks off.

100 mcg twice a day once in morning and at night (if you are using hgh use it morning and afternoon then) 4 weeks on 2 weeks off.
what sides will I get if I don't cycle?

Hello in around ~2 weeks I will start my peptide heightmaxxing protocol im gonna post the "cycle" I plan to run and the supps im gonna take to prevent sides I would love critiques and criticism. I am also open to using aromatase inhibitors but I don't have much knowledge on them.

here are the peptides I plan to take

CJC 1295 Dac 5000mcg per week (entire bottle)
Mk677 25mg ed
Ipamorelin 300mcg morning and night

for the last 20 days I plan to add in igf 1 lr3 at 50mcg pre workout

now on to the side prevention

P5P 100mg ed for potential prolactin increase
berberine 500mg before every meal so I don't myself insulin sensitive
additionally im gonna track my blood glucose fasted every morning if its over 100 fasted I will come off until it goes back to normal

if you guys have any criticism please comment.
Are you doing joint injections for the igf? Heard they’re hard to pull off

All cope. None of this will do anything for you. I'm injecting 5 ius of hgh and taking 10mg of aromasin rn at 14.

Its an aromatase inhibitor. A good one .
stop with this natural shit faggot. ur just coping gh/ peptides plus ACTUAL ais or rot

• JFL
Reactions: mathis
All cope. None of this will do anything for you. I'm injecting 5 ius of hgh and taking 10mg of aromasin rn at 14.
I thought u we’re 15

I don't believe I have my dad is 6'4 my mom is 5'2 and my little brother is 6'2 (14) I am currently 5'9 (16) I am very much a late bloomer and my voice didn't even drop until this year Id be very surprised if I couldn't grow.
I was 5’5 at 17, now I’m 5’10 a year and a half later. You’ll be alright.