Height or Face

axttt_

axttt_

Silver
Would a 5'6 Chad slay more then a 6'3 low htn/strong mtn

well girls have told me on several occasions that a guy can be ugly as fuck but as long as they’re tall they’d still smash

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and LowTierVitoBss
why does it matter? tall guy is way happier because he does not feel little among his peers being good looking is ofc a perk but if you are not respected is just suicidefuel.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
nahh height is so much more important for SMV, as long as ur not sub5 u can slay being mad tall then u add being mtn or htn? thats chad level smv right there

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, FrenchChad and It'snotover
face is obvioulsy more important

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, FrenchChad, It'snotover and 1 other person
Obviously face, height is the bonus

its not ltn its a weak htn - mtn
im saying my version would be a better comparison

6'3 mtn-htn by this sites standards are regular looking people - slighty attractive

its not good comparison

Face is more important overall, at the end of the day even if height is indeed crucial, face is what determines your fate.

• +1
no such thing as a chad below 5'8-9, those are at best high htn or chadlites, even with god given faces you can't be chad with below average height of a man

• +1
no such thing as a chad below 5'8-9, those are at best high htn or chadlites, even with god given faces you can't be chad with below average height of a man
so would u say people like zayn malik ian sommerhalder and tom cruise arent chads

• +1
so would u say people like zayn malik ian sommerhalder and tom cruise arent chads
Two of those are in the height range I placed and Tom cruise is not in my opinion. For me he’s chadlite the highest. His frame and height disqualify him for me. Maybe if he frauds with lifts

• +1
Would a 5'6 Chad slay more then a 6'3 low htn/strong mtn
I would want to say all else equal and choose one but then dick size at 6'3 is different than dick size at 5'6.

• +1