Height theory debunked: 6'9 girl goes to prom with 5'6 low inhibition boy

D

Deleted member 3789

I Am The Truth

Why would she not choose the 7'11 ogre over this 5'6 low inhibition prettyboy? Muh, why?

Height is overrated anyway. 5'6 is the base height - as long as you're above 5'6 height doesn't matter. Height can be a minor bonus if you're truly a giant (and have an appropriately large frame) if you've over 6'5.

Otherwise height is cope.

That's why I'll get LL. Six inches at 6'0 will make me ASCEND, gauranteed.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 1751 and sub6manletnozygos
Height is overrated anyway. 5'6 is the base height - as long as you're above 5'6 height doesn't matter. Height can be a minor bonus if you're truly a giant (and have an appropriately large frame) if you've over 6'5.

- Height is overrated cope

- Gets LL at 6 feet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Solidcoin, KlutchPurpp, AbandonShip and 2 others
- Height is overrated cope

- Gets LL at 6 feet
Need to discourage the weak-willed competition with my double-speak, son.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 2745, KlutchPurpp and 5 others
They're SMV matched. Being too tall tanks a woman's SMV

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
They're SMV matched. Being too tall tanks a woman's SMV
I don't know man. I'd love to breed her. Breed her a dozen times.

Imagine how tall her kids are going to be. Guaranteed NBA slayers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
I don't know man. I'd love to breed her. Breed her a dozen times.

Imagine how tall her kids are going to be. Guaranteed NBA slayers.
She should fuck 7'7 Tacko Fall tbh
tacko-fall-senior-nightjpg.jpg

8'0 mulatto nba slayer tbh tbh!

• JFL
  • +1

5'6 as baseline is huge cope. 5'10 is the baseline in west. 5'8 is baseline in India. 6'0 is baseline in Netherlands. Height and frame can halo you so much. It's all about maxxing out our potential

5'6 as baseline is huge cope. 5'10 is the baseline in west. 5'8 is baseline in India. 6'0 is baseline in Netherlands. Height and frame can halo you so much. It's all about maxxing out our potential
Cope.

Chadbot @Titbot is the curry with the most bodycount on this forum. He's a brown dwarf.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3789
She lowered her standards obviously. No guy is tryna take her to prom or date her because she height mogs everyone.

If she was even just 6’5 instead of 6’9, she would of probably found some 6’6-6’8 guy to go with.
Cope.

Chadbot @Titbot is the curry with the most bodycount on this forum. He's a brown dwarf.
Titbot is a narcy. He doesn’t even look that good

• So Sad
She lowered her standards obviously. No guy is tryna take her to prom or date her because she height mogs everyone.

If she was even just 6’5 instead of 6’9, she would of probably found some 6’6-6’8 guy to go with.
Her prom date mustve been very mentally strong though. Most people on this forum would rope at even the thought of seeing her in public, let alone holding hands with her

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Her prom date mustve been very mentally strong though. Most people on this forum would rope at even the thought of seeing her in public, let alone holding hands with her
He has 0 inhibition. It bailed him out now but it won’t help him when she grows up and starts finding men over 7’0

• +1
He has 0 inhibition. It bailed him out now but it won’t help him when she grows up and starts finding men over 7’0
Most likely she wont find that many men over 7 feet. (Most 7'0 guys dont even like her height either.) She will probably have to breed with a manlet beta male for her personality, therefore destroying her tall genes, or just not breed completely. The chances of her finding a 7'10 guy is very slim

Most likely she wont find that many men over 7 feet. (Most 7'0 guys dont even like her height either.) She will probably have to breed with a manlet beta male for her personality, therefore destroying her tall genes, or just not breed completely. The chances of her finding a 7'10 guy is very slim
If she lives in a big metropolitan area she will probably eventually find a guy who’s 7’0. Her face isn’t bad either, she can do it it’s just that she’s gonna have to lock him down quick.

Being That tall as a girl is a major falio

Why are fkboy narcy manlets such attention seeking whores I will never understand there must be some correlation between manletism and narcissism . Only reason he took her to prom is for social gain probably wants more IG followers I will murder him.

• +1
If she lives in a big metropolitan area she will probably eventually find a guy who’s 7’0. Her face isn’t bad either, she can do it it’s just that she’s gonna have to lock him down quick.

Being That tall as a girl is a major falio
I'm starting to think height is a lose scenario. You'll never be tall enough, even the tallest man in the world looks short next to regular people. There is no such thing as truly tall
Why are fkboy narcy manlets such attention seeking whores I will never understand there must be some correlation between manletism and narcissism . Only reason he took her to prom is for social gain probably wants more IG followers I will murder him.
You have to admit, he didn't even feel any mog whatsoever. His mental must me insane

freak of nature with very low smv has to settle for gl manlet

this somehow disproves height theory

:feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Looks comical

Looks deformed, JFL at that neck.

animals_hero_giraffe_1_0.jpg

I agree with the other guy, as long as you're 5'7 or more, face will destroy height any day of the week. Especially if you're 8+ PSI.

Height is pretty important to a lot of girls.