Heightfraud 4 inches

D

Deleted member 3073

giga mogger
Get some boots (fashionmaxx) and cut a bunch of insoles (keep only the back of them, the heel part) stack them inside the boot on the heel obviously (maybe paste them if needed, so they are just a stack that doesn't get loosey). Cut them a little bit narrower than the boot's width (so the pair doesn't look fat and stretched while you wear it) and tie the boots as hard as you can. They feel good, walking is not even a problem with these + you don't waddle like a retarded penguin. Been doing this every winter and I get to like 6'9 lmfao it's so insane (1 inch from the boot 3-3.5 inches from the insoles).

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: About2Rope, Vitruvian, Salludon and 1 other person
Get some boots (fashionmaxx) and cut a bunch of insoles (keep only the back of them, the heel part) stack them inside the boot on the heel obviously (maybe paste them if needed, so they are just a stack that doesn't get loosey). Cut them a little bit narrower than the boot's width (so the pair doesn't look fat and stretched while you wear it) and tie the boots as hard as you can. They feel good, walking is not even a problem with these + you don't waddle like a retarded penguin. Been doing this every winter and I get to like 6'9 lmfao it's so insane (1 inch from the boot 3-3.5 inches from the insoles).
ill only be 6 foot 3 with this method (still manlet)

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
Imagine being concerned about height at 6'0 or taller

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Framletgod, JimJones and 3 others
i like being 6'1.5

• +1
Reactions: prgfromnl
What kind of boot and 6’9 what the fuck nigga

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow and Deleted member 2587
ill only be 6 foot 3 with this method (still manlet)

I hate you people...for being this dumb.

6'3 still a Manlet? Nigga please below 8'5 you would still be a Manlet anyway.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, AdamLanza, Germania and 4 others
I hate you people...for being this dumb.

6'3 still a Manlet? Nigga please below 8'5 you would still be a Manlet anyway.
im 5 foot 11 right now

i guess i would be ok with 6 foot 3, but 5 foot 11 is so fucking short literally everyone mogs me

im 5 foot 11 right now

i guess i would be ok with 6 foot 3, but 5 foot 11 is so fucking short literally everyone mogs me
Where do you live? If you're 5'11 and get logged, you're probably under 5'9 jfl

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and Cacas112
Get LL to be 7'2 you fucking turbomanlet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Germania, Pendejo and Chadelite
Get LL to be 7'2 you fucking turbomanlet
LL is never worth it, just fraud like I do. Foids dont even notice 6'9 to 6'5 lmfao all I do is basketballplayermaxx.

• +1
Reactions: About2Rope
i live in the US
Then you're probably not 5'11. Measure your height again and try not to sui lol. You will get mogged at 5'11, but you should at least feel an inch above average range . At least I do and I'm 5'11 if I fraud 1 inch.

LL is never worth it, just fraud like I do. Foids dont even notice 6'9 to 6'5 lmfao all I do is basketballplayermaxx.
LL is the only looksmax that's always worth it

• Love it
Reactions: I'mme
Then you're probably not 5'11. Measure your height again and try not to sui lol. You will get mogged at 5'11, but you should at least feel an inch above average range . At least I do and I'm 5'11 if I fraud 1 inch.
yeah i measured it shoeless at night

i am taller than 7/10 men from what i notice, but 3/10 men are taller than me and thats enough for it to be over anyways, ideally you should be insanely tall like 6 foot 3 or 6 foot 4 or higher

im 5 foot 11 right now

Do you even realise how tall 6'3 is? JFL some of you guys are so oblivious to irl height it's actually crazy.

This is how a average foid in America would look like next to a Man who's 6'3.

Sdsd

And yet there are people here who genuinely think 6'3 isn't Tall JFL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Germania and Pendejo

i am taller than 7/10 men from what i notice, but 3/10 men are taller than me and thats enough for it to be over anyways, ideally you should be insanely tall like 6 foot 3 or 6 foot 4 or higher
"Insanelly tall"
rope
Do you even realise how tall 6'3 is? JFL some of you guys are so oblivious to irl height it's actually crazy.

View attachment 107982

6'3 is below average where I live, that's why I like going to USA on vacations. To slay murican foids

• +1

View attachment 107982

It's the perfect height difference tbh. If you don't heightmog a girl like this it's just very weird imo.

View attachment 107982

meh, you want a girl to meet your titty, and then have the shoulders, neck, and head above her

Why would 6'3 to 6'4 be ideal? Foids always claim the ideal height is 6'0 to 6'2, enough to not the average man, but not enough to not any outliers. I don't think anything above 6'1 will do shit unless you're in the Netherlands or something

Solid advice for upcoming winter
I buy the 6 inch timberland boots with 4cm insoles

Solid advice for upcoming winter
I buy the 6 inch timberland boots with 4cm insoles
That's good, but you can go as far as 3.5 cm from the boots heel alone + 5.5-6.5 cm from insoles which adds as much as 10 cm (4 inches).

• +1
what sick bastard would want to fraud even more inches at 6'6?

• JFL
Reactions: Ritalincell and AccountName3190
what sick bastard would want to fraud even more inches at 6'6?
I'm 6'5 and it's slightly above average, so wanting 4 more inches is a considerable boost.

• +1
i wore boots and height insoles whenever i decided to go to school. it was fun being like 6'5-6'6 lmfao

• Love it
Reactions: Pendejo
just lol if ur not a skyscraper

• JFL
Reactions: Pendejo
  • +1
Reactions: About2Rope and ZyzzReincarnate
Huh? If you discount all the oldcels and you only keep the 15-25 year olds, the average is like 6'3.
Average is like 6'1.5 in Germany I'd say

how can you walk with 3 inch insoles

• +1
Reactions: About2Rope and Chadelite
I guarantee you that if placed properly, you don't even feel them.
ok, i will probs grow to be 6ft 5. So i will fraud to 6ft 8 and gymmaxx to have 24 inch bideltoid.

Send a pic of the shoes and insoles pls
Red mark in boot = up to where to stack insoles
Red mark on insole = where to cut them
Never forget to put the main boot insole above all the insoles, so they don't get messy inside the boot.

Attachments

• 3D843A56-E6AB-40F4-A7FF-5798C2F53182.jpeg
    3D843A56-E6AB-40F4-A7FF-5798C2F53182.jpeg
    41.2 KB · Views: 16
  • 150FCFD9-4F03-4583-8DDF-0768F7C9FD34.jpeg
    150FCFD9-4F03-4583-8DDF-0768F7C9FD34.jpeg
    7.3 KB · Views: 22
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: About2Rope, Pendejo and Deleted member 39
Why do u care about being 6'9 lmao, u have height dysmorphia.

U will never be happy if u continue going down this road.
Nah man, I'm happy. This just makes me feel god tier tbh.

• +1
It's not true happiness trust me all you're doing is feeding your ego/self identity.

U will just keep building more and more distance between the real you and this perceived self identity, and if/when u get depressed it's over.

Not to mention the guilt of taking off frauding shoes, the fear of being caught. You're reaching for perfectionism which doesnt exist. Stop playing mind games with yourself.
The risk is unexistent if you actually build the boots right, also nobody would expect nor care if I frauded 6'9 at 6'5

• +1
Dream height is 7'

Any western/northern Euro country, USA, and even certain parts of the Balkans

u tellin me the average young man's height in usa is 6'3'' = 187cm ??

Listen I'm not trying to psychoanalyze your situation. All I'm saying is every single woman would pick 6'0 leo DiCaprio over 6'5 conan o brien.

Once you're past a certain height u need to focus on your face. You're playing to your strengths which is good but you're ignoring what woman really want, just to mog guys and get that ego boost.

Btw if you're doing this for special occasions it's fine but just lol just fucking lol if u put on height frauding shoes to get groceries. Its very sad
Yeah any woman would also pick a 5'9 prettyboy before some 6'4 ogre, but still that's not the point here. I've been lurking this kind of forums for a long time, softmaxxing + gymcelling (as I've always been an above avg. normie-chadlite) and now I feel better than ever. I don't go around frauding my whole life, but I casually heightfraud even more when winter comes. I don't go buy groceries frauding 4 inches doe lmfao.

• +1
five eight is a good height; Using the thread as a hook, finding the ones that add height and the lift is visible are common for sale, but where are those that add 2 or 3 inches but the height lift is internal? whatever

five eight is a good height; Using the thread as a hook, finding the ones that add height and the lift is visible are common for sale, but where are those that add 2 or 3 inches but the height lift is internal? whatever
I don't get what you're trying to say

• +1

Good thread.

Link to boots you use.

Also where do you get your incel insoles?

Good thread.

Link to boots you use.

Also where do you get your incel insoles?
I prefer Timberland boots (the original color, the white ones and the black ones) because no one suspects you're trying to lift and instead they're fashionable. Won't link them because they're kinda easy to find, just search "Timberlands 6 inch boot"
They got room for 3-3.5 stacked insoles, for which you can cut normal insoles (my way) or you can go full autist and buy the overpriced lift insoles (which also are harder to stack). I recommend you to get some insoles that you don't use, cut them to the red mark like in these pics and stack them to the red mark on the boot picture (below you can see my post)
Red mark in boot = up to where to stack insoles
Red mark on insole = where to cut them
Never forget to put the main boot insole above all the insoles, so they don't get messy inside the boot.

Attachments

• 2EECF5DD-FD03-4A91-92C1-D81EC83A5553.jpeg
    2EECF5DD-FD03-4A91-92C1-D81EC83A5553.jpeg
    56.5 KB · Views: 12
  • +1
I prefer Timberland boots (the original color, the white ones and the black ones) because no one suspects you're trying to lift and instead they're fashionable. Won't link them because they're kinda easy to find, just search "Timberlands 6 inch boot"
They got room for 3-3.5 stacked insoles, for which you can cut normal insoles (my way) or you can go full autist and buy the overpriced lift insoles (which also are harder to stack). I recommend you to get some insoles that you don't use, cut them to the red mark like in these pics and stack them to the red mark on the boot picture (below you can see my post)

You fuckin' legend

Thx for reply

Users who are viewing this thread

Back