Heightmax Research - Commonly Accepted Stack Gets Bad Rep On Reddit

Wrecker

Wrecker

Chase
Hello.

Yesterday I made a post on Reddit ( r/Peptides ) regarding a peptide stack that is generally well known in the heightmaxing community on this forum. Though when I posted it to Reddit, the stack honestly got a bad rep.. The stack is as follows.

Week A

Morning: GHRP-2 100mcg + CJC-1295 w/o DAC 100mcg.
Mid-day- GHRP-2 100mcg + CJC-1295 w/o DAC 100mcg.
Evening- GHRP-2 100mcg + CJC-1295 w/o DAC 100mcg

Week B-C

Morning: Hexarelin 100mcg + CJC-1295 w/o DAC
Mid-day: Hexarelin 100mcg + CJC-1295 w/o DAC
Evening- Hexarelin 100mcg + CJC-1295 w/o DAC

Along with an aromatase inhibitor.

-

This next comment is what inspired this thread..

In the comments of the said Reddit post I made, a user by the name of drugiecom said to me

" This is probably the worst stack you could've chosen. If its from the looksmax forums this is bs. Too achieve high levels of HGH this is what you should take..

CJC-1295 DAC
Ipamorelin
MK-677 or Capromorelin Tartrate "

Whether or not I agree with it being BS...... Idk. I haven't tried it personally, so who would I be to say anything is that regard..

I'm sure we've all heard of CJC-1295 DAC.. And I remember what @Dyorotic2 said about it too... " I don't condone it because it can damage the pituitary gland with chronic usage"..

But not once have I heard of Ipamorelin or ESPECIALLY Capromorelin Tartrate being used in a stack before.. And we also know that MK can can insulin resistance...

Should we be editing our stacks or...... Are our current stacks the best we got? This is kinda what I'm thinking.

Overall, I made the Reddit post to get a broader perspective of this; always open to suggestions. I suggest you check it out; people also chatting about IGF-2, and CNP peptides.

Just some research. Peace.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869 and Deleted member 5583
literally saw that post 5 minutes ago on there lol

Mk 677 + cjc1295 with Dac stack is legit in increasing HGH and Igf 1 and If I remember correctly it was from moreplatesmoredates.

Plus anything you do to increase gh and igf1 levels will increase insulin resistance

• +1
Reactions: CANI, SoyGune and hairyballscel
@Strike_Poseidon

• +1
Reactions: Wrecker
Mk 677 + cjc1295 with Dac stack is legit in increasing HGH and Igf 1 and If I remember correctly it was from moreplatesmoredates.

Plus anything you do to increase gh and igf1 levels will increase insulin resistance

It was, you're right. https://moreplatesmoredates.com/replicate-high-dose-pharma-grade-gh/ .
People are also reporting height gains with "our" stack on this forum.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
Have you grown with this stack bro?
used it for 1 month some months ago (without the MSM, SAM-E things) but didn’t measure myself at all. waiting for my stuff to be delivered (since I ran out of peptides) so can’t really say anything just yet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1849
Hello.

Yesterday I made a post on Reddit ( r/Peptides ) regarding a peptide stack that is generally well known in the heightmaxing community on this forum. Though when I posted it to Reddit, the stack honestly got a bad rep.. The stack is as follows.

Week A

Morning: GHRP-2 100mcg + CJC-1295 w/o DAC 100mcg.
Mid-day- GHRP-2 100mcg + CJC-1295 w/o DAC 100mcg.
Evening- GHRP-2 100mcg + CJC-1295 w/o DAC 100mcg

Week B-C

Morning: Hexarelin 100mcg + CJC-1295 w/o DAC
Mid-day: Hexarelin 100mcg + CJC-1295 w/o DAC
Evening- Hexarelin 100mcg + CJC-1295 w/o DAC

Along with an aromatase inhibitor.

-

This next comment is what inspired this thread..

In the comments of the said Reddit post I made, a user by the name of drugiecom said to me

" This is probably the worst stack you could've chosen. If its from the looksmax forums this is bs. Too achieve high levels of HGH this is what you should take..

CJC-1295 DAC
Ipamorelin
MK-677 or Capromorelin Tartrate "

Whether or not I agree with it being BS...... Idk. I haven't tried it personally, so who would I be to say anything is that regard..

I'm sure we've all heard of CJC-1295 DAC.. And I remember what @Dyorotic2 said about it too... " I don't condone it because it can damage the pituitary gland with chronic usage"..

But not once have I heard of Ipamorelin or ESPECIALLY Capromorelin Tartrate being used in a stack before.. And we also know that MK can can insulin resistance...

Should we be editing our stacks or...... Are our current stacks the best we got? This is kinda what I'm thinking.

Overall, I made the Reddit post to get a broader perspective of this; always open to suggestions. I suggest you check it out; people also chatting about IGF-2, and CNP peptides.

Just some research. Peace.

doesn't matter what you run, if your growth plates are fused its over. It's like watering and fertilizing a dead plant

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5521 and Wrecker
Have you grown with this stack bro?

People have reported growth. Yes. My parents are....... They're taking me to an endocrinologist. Luckily my grandma was a bodybuilder, so she kinda vibes with this. But have I grown yet? I haven't even taken them yet..

eventually you will sensitize the ghrelin pathway with these long half life, non selective agonizing compounds. short half life compounds mog and lead to higher serum gh levels. When dealing with bone growth IGF-1 spikes are superior to chronically elevated levels. This is shown in the clinical data, idiopathically short kids given high doses of IGF (which has a very short half life) had better growth outcomes than kids given gh several times a day. though this might be attributed to a dose issue

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Wrecker
my grandma was a bodybuilder

• +1
Reactions: Wrecker
eventually you will sensitize the ghrelin pathway with these long half life, non selective agonizing compounds. short half life compounds mog and lead to higher serum gh levels. When dealing with bone growth IGF-1 spikes are superior to chronically elevated levels. This is shown in the clinical data, idiopathically short kids given high doses of IGF (which has a very short half life) had better growth outcomes than kids given gh several times a day. though this might be attributed to a dose issue

So, you're saying that the cjc-1295, GHRP-2, and Hex stack is the best option overall?

Last edited:
I literally followed up the studies which include scientist erdal alkoclar, dyorotic, strike and more, it's getting slower on that topic now, I've read enough and that guy makes a claim without reference so I guess I'm sticking to styke's updated stack..

When dealing with bone growth IGF-1 spikes are superior to chronically elevated levels. This is shown in the clinical data, idiopathically short kids given high doses of IGF (which has a very short half life) had better growth outcomes than kids given gh several times a day. though this might be attributed to a dose issue
do you have source on that?

doesn't matter what you run, if your growth plates are fused its over. It's like watering and fertilizing a dead plant
Take Aromasin everyday til you die theory