heightmaxxing cycle results

still caging over this. "video" is more important than clinical trials bro!

taking nandrolone in adolescent rats makes them pernamently aggressive and stupider. What do you think ghrelin and cortisol will do to your developing brain?
ghrelin is neuroprotective so If anything it is making me smarter, and for cortisol I could add in ashwagandha to combat that.

The stack, ran this for 10 weeks
CJC1295 w/ dac 5mg per week
Mk677 25mg ed

Hexarlin 500mcg ed
Or
GHRP-2 700mcg-1mg ed
I switch between them to remain sensitive to both

17.0 (Very late bloomer puberty started ~15)
Starting height 5'9
Ending height 5'10 1/2
Both confirmed by doctor
dad height 6'4
mom height 5'2 (if my dad didn't like petite woman maybe id be taller)
15 year old brother height 6'1 (fuck that nigga)

Supplements
Vitamin D3 10000iu
zinc 100mg
magnesium glycinate 300mg
creatine 10g
nicotine (surprisingly a somatostatin inhibitor) 12-24mg per day
melatonin 0.5mg (a few times a week when I feel my estrogen is high)

Diet
very clean 3-5 meals a day 150-250g protein per day

Physical activity
1-3 sessions per day
this includes the gym my sport sprinting plyometrics and sometimes other stuff

Other
My wingspan went from 70in to 74in
My jaw grew slightly
My 🍆 gained noticeable girth (confirmed by girlfriend) (might just be holding water from the gh but still)
I got carpal tunnel symptoms waking up multiple times a night with my arms asleep
Where did you buy CJC and Hexamorelin? I tried to search but didnt find any good source. You can PM me if you dont want to say it here.

normal gh will also make you prediabetic thats why body builders use insulin. it is very easy to undo im only gonna take a month off and go into a calorie deficit and eat very clean and it will go back to normal no big deal.
the differnce is the amount of gh and the time you would need to use it for is much greater than what would happen with a few weeks of hgh. 25mg mk677 at a few weeks made u prediabetic with a small ass igf1 increase, and i have normal blood sugar by watching my diet and taking 10ius of gh a day.

derek, the person who made the blog is one of the most knowledgeable people when it comes to peds he owns https://marekhealth.com https://gorillamind.com/ I trust his information is high quality and accurate.
his knowledge on anabolics is very expansive, but he doesnt know much more than a nornal person would with enough research. he used very low dose growth hormone to recover from injuries, and long term he uses 10mg of mk677 to offset his diffuse thinning.

peptides are like playing with fire. you dont know the long term side effects and complications that will arise, and you arent even sure that it would work better than gh. peptides are also more expensive than gh (real peptides, not half assed ghrps like mk677).

the problem is dude, i dont want to sound like a shithead, but no one dude has all the answers. if your going to use peds, you are better off researching for yourself and understanding the feedback loops that exogenous hgh affects.

ghrelin is neuroprotective so If anything it is making me smarter, and for cortisol I could add in ashwagandha to combat that.
ghrelin could be neuroprotective, but prediabetes and high cortisol is much more damaging for your brain

I don't have a job and I paid for all of this on my own. Me and my 2 friends go to stores with backpacks and grab as many bottles of booze as we can and sell them to retarded freshmen on snapchat I make ~150 per store we hit
good strat. you guys wear masks? or do they just let you

his knowledge on anabolics is very expansive, but he doesnt know much more than a nornal person would with enough research. he used very low dose growth hormone to recover from injuries, and long term he uses 10mg of mk677 to offset his diffuse thinning.

peptides are like playing with fire. you dont know the long term side effects and complications that will arise, and you arent even sure that it would work better than gh. peptides are also more expensive than gh (real peptides, not half assed ghrps like mk677).

the problem is dude, i dont want to sound like a shithead, but no one dude has all the answers. if your going to use peds, you are better off researching for yourself and understanding the feedback loops that exogenous hgh affects.
derek is not my only source of info I also often watch Leo and Longevity, VigorousSteve Ryan Russo a few others

good strat. you guys wear masks? or do they just let you
just a hoodie normally, don't want to bring too much attention. If its a grocery store they don't do jack shit. If its a drug store or gas station they might say something but they aren't gonna fuck with 3 roided teenagers.

• +1
Reactions: truecel12
ghrelin could be neuroprotective, but prediabetes and high cortisol is much more damaging for your brain
I don't have a good answer tbh I guess thats just a risk I take. For my next stack ill look into gh sourcing is my biggest concern.

• +1
I don't have a good answer tbh I guess thats just a risk I take. For my next stack ill look into gh sourcing is my biggest concern.
i would reccomend optitropin if you are in the states or qsc for international. Pct.zone is a dropshipper but has solid indian pharma for ai and misc usage

just a hoodie normally, don't want to bring too much attention. If its a grocery store they don't do jack shit. If its a drug store or gas station they might say something but they aren't gonna fuck with 3 roided teenagers.
:lul::lul::lul:stealing > working:lul::lul:

i would reccomend optitropin if you are in the states or qsc for international. Pct.zone is a dropshipper but has solid indian pharma for ai and misc usage
im in the states there's about a 0% chance I get a omnitrope script tho

derek is not my only source of info I also often watch Leo and Longevity, VigorousSteve Ryan Russo a few others
ryan russo is retarded. he wears glasses and uses convulated explanations to appear smart. his retarded ass thought 3g of fucking lions main mushroom gave him pfs. the person i would trust on youtube is haircafe and mpmd for steroids.

however, heightmaxxing is very fucking niche. even the "experts" get it wrong, a lot.

• +1
Reactions: callisto
these russian/indian websites sketch me tf out

• +1
im in the states there's about a 0% chance I get a omnitrope script tho
no script. opti is a us domestic source
check meso or sst, nothing but good reviews

• +1
Reactions: callisto
ryan russo is retarded. he wears glasses and uses convulated explanations to appear smart. his retarded ass thought 3g of fucking lions main mushroom gave him pfs. the person i would trust on youtube is haircafe and mpmd for steroids.

however, heightmaxxing is very fucking niche. even the "experts" get it wrong, a lot.
and no one is directly gonna talk about minors taking peds either

• +1
these russian/indian websites sketch me tf out
indian is fucking shit for injectables because the quality is fucking shit. their tabs are good because its difficult to fuck those up

and no one is directly gonna talk about minors taking peds either
its not only that though. most fitness youtubers, even the smart ones are generally average or retarded.

ryan russo is retarded. he wears glasses and uses convulated explanations to appear smart. his retarded ass thought 3g of fucking lions main mushroom gave him pfs.
I was wondering about that 💀💀

while I have you here is estrogen rebound a real thing ive only heard people talk about it on here
yes imo but not in the way you think. ais stay in the system for a very long, but arent very dose dependant iirc, so in theory your body will increase test production to try to increase estrogen, before the ai is eliminated. but i doubt it is a significant increase.

yes imo but not in the way you think. ais stay in the system for a very long, but arent very dose dependant iirc, so in theory your body will increase test production to try to increase estrogen, before the ai is eliminated. but i doubt it is a significant increase.
I was thinking about running 6mg aromasin eod year round how much would that lower my e2 and would it affect my athletic performance

I was thinking about running 6mg aromasin eod year round how much would that lower my e2 and would it affect my athletic performance
that is way too fucking low. 13 year old boys with iss can tolerate 1mg adex.

and i would not reccomend aromasin, balding will fuck u up. i stopped mine with fluridil and alfatradiol but thinning temples at 14 is brutal

if your worrying about athletic performance, dont use hgh and ai. hgh will swell and inflame your joints and adex will weaken them, not a good combination.

you need to understand you have to keep your e2 below a certain threshold, lowering it but still being above does nothing for you.

if your worrying about athletic performance, dont use hgh and ai. hgh will swell and inflame your joints and adex will weaken them, not a good combination.
im using hgh half for the height (I realistically need to grow a few more inches for my sport) and for the muscle cell hyperplasia

im gonna be drug tested in a few years so I have to get everything in

Crazy, that even though you did everything right and used right substances for 10 weeks, you still got only 1,5 inches of growth and you did it under 18

Meanwhile your younger brother who is 15 is 6'1

Just shows that even if you use "extra stuff", height is vastly decided by genes and not external factors

@Osie @Splinter901 @emeraldglass

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
and i would not reccomend aromasin, balding will fuck u up. i stopped mine with fluridil and alfatradiol but thinning temples at 14 is brutal
I couldn't give two fucks about hair loss what would keep my plates open but not fuck my bones and future athletic performance if possible

im using hgh half for the height (I realistically need to grow a few more inches for my sport) and for the muscle cell hyperplasia
same jfl

Crazy, that even though you did everything right and used right substances for 10 weeks, you still got only 1,5 inches of growth and you did it under 18

Meanwhile your younger brother who is 15 is 6'1

Just shows that even if you use "extra stuff", height is vastly decided by genes and not external factors

@Osie @Splinter901 @emeraldglass
either ldar or inject chinese rat piss

and you are absoltely correct. doing all this just to be the average height for a white australian male. heard a bunch of my friends saying 6' isnt even tall :lul::lul:

I couldn't give two fucks about hair loss what would keep my plates open but not fuck my bones and future athletic performance if possible
i would still do arimidex, aromasin hasnt been as much as adex and letro used in height augmentation trials and may not work as well

either ldar or inject chinese rat piss

and you are absoltely correct. doing all this just to be the average height for a white australian male. heard a bunch of my friends saying 6' isnt even tall :lul::lul:
Feel you, people usually consider you tall if you're above 6'1

I mean you can always get lifts

• +1
i would still do arimidex, aromasin hasnt been as much as adex and letro used in height augmentation trials and may not work as well
I realistically need to get my height to 6'-6'2 for my sport and my wingspan as much more as possible I am considering using igf des in the growth plates in my arms for a longer wingspan

I realistically need to get my height to 6'-6'2 for my sport and my wingspan as much more as possible I am considering using igf des in the growth plates in my arms for a longer wingspan
dont use igf1 des bro. More isnt always better and hgh is already taxing yout body hard