Iron
The stack, ran this for 10 weeks
CJC1295 w/ dac 5mg per week
Mk677 25mg ed

Hexarlin 500mcg ed
Or
GHRP-2 700mcg-1mg ed
I switch between them to remain sensitive to both

17.0 (Very late bloomer puberty started ~15)
Starting height 5'9
Ending height 5'10 1/2
Both confirmed by doctor
dad height 6'4
mom height 5'2 (if my dad didn't like petite woman maybe id be taller)
15 year old brother height 6'1 (fuck that nigga)

Supplements
Vitamin D3 10000iu
zinc 100mg
magnesium glycinate 300mg
creatine 10g
nicotine (surprisingly a somatostatin inhibitor) 12-24mg per day
melatonin 0.5mg (a few times a week when I feel my estrogen is high)

Diet
very clean 3-5 meals a day 150-250g protein per day

Physical activity
1-3 sessions per day
this includes the gym my sport sprinting plyometrics and sometimes other stuff

Other
My wingspan went from 70in to 74in
My jaw grew slightly
My 🍆 gained noticeable girth (confirmed by girlfriend) (might just be holding water from the gh but still)
I got carpal tunnel symptoms waking up multiple times a night with my arms asleep

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: jagmogs1000, hattrick, INB and 8 others
my shins and caves constantly ache (a sign of acromegaly)

Im abt to do cjc dac w ipamorelin, did u notice any nose growth? and how did ur jaw grow? did ur chin grow or gonial angle etc

Mk677 25mg ed
no fucking reason to run mk677 at 25mgs for growth, u get practically no gh boost after 10-15mgs, only thing going up after that is igf-1 which u dont need/want for height growth
also if u run any kind of HGH, u have to run it for at least 14 weeks to see major results bc hgh takes time to take effect, 10 weeks mk677 cycle is pointless

mf has little to no idea what u are doing, research first

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Wonkxr and callisto
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: MonoTBB, GreenRay88, BoredPrince and 2 others
ffs u morons are forcing me to make that mk677 in-depth guide, haven't seen a single proper dose/duration here

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
mirin, i’m on cjc (no dac) + ipa, doing the same cycle length as you

did you notice any sleep improvements?

fym, u think u know more than me greycel?
greycel jfl, my fault for not rotting.
maybe not "know more than you", but explain to me how anybody could think igf1 isnt what causes growth and hgh is.

the reason why you want high gh is so more igf1 is released. maybe use any kind of search engine instead of listening to this eco chamber of a forum.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and callisto
no fucking reason to run mk677 at 25mgs for growth, u get practically no gh boost after 10-15mgs, only thing going up after that is igf-1 which u dont need/want for height growth

also if u run any kind of HGH, u have to run it for at least 14 weeks to see major results bc hgh takes time to take effect, 10 weeks mk677 cycle is pointless

igf is what you need for growth retard and whats an extra 4 weeks gonna do I grew 1 and a half inches im only stopping because im pre diabetic im gonna cut for a month and get right back on

Mk677 25mg ed

Hexarlin 500mcg ed
Or
GHRP-2 700mcg-1mg ed

Starting height 5'9
Ending height 5'10 1/2
Both confirmed by doctor
dad height 6'4

Supplements
Vitamin D3 10000iu
zinc 100mg
creatine 10g

Diet

Physical activity
1-3 sessions per day

Other
My jaw grew slightly
My 🍆 gained noticeable girth (confirmed by girlfriend) (might just be holding water from the gh but still)
I got carpal tunnel symptoms waking up multiple times a night with my arms asleep
idiot

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
Im abt to do cjc dac w ipamorelin, did u notice any nose growth? and how did ur jaw grow? did ur chin grow or gonial angle etc
honestly looking at it now it might just be fat because ive been bulking pretty hard

mirin, i’m on cjc (no dac) + ipa, doing the same cycle length as you

did you notice any sleep improvements?
sleep was crazy the first week or so after that kinda just went back to normal

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder
ffs u morons are forcing me to make that mk677 in-depth guide, haven't seen a single proper dose/duration here
25mg is the gold standard anything more is a waste anything less you won't get the igf1 benefits and that is what you need for height growth thats why they prescribe increlex (rIGF1) to kids with growth disorders

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel, callisto, BoredPrince and 1 other person

the jokes just make themselves 😭😭

• +1
Reactions: callisto and truecel12
Mk677 25mg ed

Hexarlin 500mcg ed
Or
GHRP-2 700mcg-1mg ed

Starting height 5'9
Ending height 5'10 1/2
Both confirmed by doctor
dad height 6'4

Supplements
Vitamin D3 10000iu
zinc 100mg
creatine 10g

Diet

Physical activity
1-3 sessions per day

Other
My jaw grew slightly
if i was this rich to get all this shit i would ascended too:feelswhy:

if i was this rich to get all this shit i would ascended too:feelswhy:
I don't have a job and I paid for all of this on my own. Me and my 2 friends go to stores with backpacks and grab as many bottles of booze as we can and sell them to retarded freshmen on snapchat I make ~150 per store we hit

I don't have a job and I paid for all of this on my own. Me and my 2 friends go to stores with backpacks and grab as many bottles of booze as we can and sell them to retarded freshmen on snapchat I make ~150 per store we hit
smart tbh gonna try since i love shoplifitng

post your girlfriend

dog get some vitamin k2 as well.

Mk677 25mg ed

Hexarlin 500mcg ed
Or
GHRP-2 700mcg-1mg ed

Starting height 5'9
Ending height 5'10 1/2
Both confirmed by doctor
dad height 6'4

Supplements
Vitamin D3 10000iu
zinc 100mg
creatine 10g

Diet

Physical activity
1-3 sessions per day

Other
My jaw grew slightly

this nigga has never watched a single video on mk or height growth 😭😭😭
explain to me how mk would ever be better than hgh.

think about it.

also "video" JFL avg 2024 user

igf is what you need for growth retard and whats an extra 4 weeks gonna do I grew 1 and a half inches im only stopping because im pre diabetic im gonna cut for a month and get right back on
prediabetic :lul::lul:
this is why you use gh

prediabetic :lul::lul:
this is why you use gh
normal gh will also make you prediabetic thats why body builders use insulin. it is very easy to undo im only gonna take a month off and go into a calorie deficit and eat very clean and it will go back to normal no big deal.

explain to me how mk would ever be better than hgh.

think about it.

also "video" JFL avg 2024 user
according to mpmd https://moreplatesmoredates.com/replicate-high-dose-pharma-grade-gh/ this protocol is enough to get 550 ng/ml
since I am young my pituitary gland is new and healthier than it will ever be I imagine my igf-1 got to at least 600 on this stack. when I go back on in a month ill get bloodwork and I guarantee my igf will rival a good dose of generic hgh (~6-7 iu).

according to mpmd https://moreplatesmoredates.com/replicate-high-dose-pharma-grade-gh/ this protocol is enough to get 550 ng/ml
since I am young my pituitary gland is new and healthier than it will ever be I imagine my igf-1 got to at least 600 on this stack. when I go back on in a month ill get bloodwork and I guarantee my igf will rival a good dose of generic hgh (~6-7 iu).
the problem i have with mk677 isnt its efficacy, in theory it works and it does increase growth velocity in children.

however, side effect wise, it spikes your ghrelin in order to increase gh which will make you extremely stressed and may give you pernament epigenetic changes (there is a commonly talked about event called the dutch hunger winter where the grandchildren of strarving grandparents also suffered trickle down effects)

probably the worse side effect from hgh use is diabetes, which will damage your blood vessels and organs. mk677 may replicate 1-3ius of gh but it will fuck you up in the process because mk677 rapes your insulin much more than hgh does. taking insulin mimetics under the age of 18-22 (pulling this nuber out of my ass, but just an adult age) will decrease igf1.

also, the growth velocity increase from mk677 is nowhere near as high as hgh. hgh is so much more effective, has less sides and you dont know if mk677 has any long term implications as its not fda approved.

• +1
Reactions: callisto and sushii
and are you going to trust a blog with something you need to throughly research before fucking with your body?

"Since i am young" i garuntee most gh users are younger than you. some davidlaid user was 13 when he started, i was 14.

dont try to fool yourself. mk677 will fuck you up and gh is more effective

this nigga has never watched a single video on mk or height growth 😭😭😭
still caging over this. "video" is more important than clinical trials bro!

taking nandrolone in adolescent rats makes them pernamently aggressive and stupider. What do you think ghrelin and cortisol will do to your developing brain?

• +1
Reactions: callisto
im 6'4 i dont need this

"Since i am young" i garuntee most gh users are younger than you. some davidlaid user was 13 when he started, i was 14.

dont try to fool yourself. mk677 will fuck you up and gh is more effective
the pituitary output of a 13 year old compared to a 17 year old is basically the same

still caging over this. "video" is more important than clinical trials bro!

taking nandrolone in adolescent rats makes them pernamently aggressive and stupider. What do you think ghrelin and cortisol will do to your developing brain?
I prefer to take in information in video format in these video they go over the clinical trials. Ive watched 300+ hours of content on hgh peptides etc I definitely don't know everything but from my research I don't believe I'm doing too much long-term harm to my body.