heightmaxxing cycle results

Crazy, that even though you did everything right and used right substances for 10 weeks, you still got only 1,5 inches of growth and you did it under 18

Meanwhile your younger brother who is 15 is 6'1

Just shows that even if you use "extra stuff", height is vastly decided by genes and not external factors

@Osie @Splinter901 @emeraldglass
I am 6 feet 1, while my brother measures 5 feet 7. Good height is a result of genetics and luck, and ofcourse some Nutrients.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
I am 6 feet 1, while my brother measures 5 feet 7. Good height is a result of genetics and luck, and ofcourse some Nutrients.
from ages 13-15 I ate a huge meal (mostly carbs) before bed (which blunts growth hormone release) I think thats why ive seen such good results from high hgh

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
no fucking reason to run mk677 at 25mgs for growth, u get practically no gh boost after 10-15mgs, only thing going up after that is igf-1 which u dont need/want for height growth

also if u run any kind of HGH, u have to run it for at least 14 weeks to see major results bc hgh takes time to take effect, 10 weeks mk677 cycle is pointless

mf has little to no idea what u are doing, research first
U dont need igf for height growth? This is why i didnt vote for u in the mogbattle jfl also when am i getting a 1v1

greycel jfl, my fault for not rotting.
maybe not "know more than you", but explain to me how anybody could think igf1 isnt what causes growth and hgh is.

the reason why you want high gh is so more igf1 is released. maybe use any kind of search engine instead of listening to this eco chamber of a forum.
That guys retarded graycel doesnt mean shit i was a graycel 2 weeks ago and only like 5 people on this forum know more than me jfl

igf is what you need for growth retard and whats an extra 4 weeks gonna do I grew 1 and a half inches im only stopping because im pre diabetic im gonna cut for a month and get right back on
Ur probably pre diabetic cause of mk, u can just not run it as its not that important if ur gonna run peptides u can easily get aromasin so get that

• +1
Reactions: truecel12
I prefer to take in information in video format in these video they go over the clinical trials. Ive watched 300+ hours of content on hgh peptides etc I definitely don't know everything but from my research I don't believe I'm doing too much long-term harm to my body.
watched or read ur not gonna get much info from videos also no chance u watched 300 hours worth of videos on peptides when it takes like an hour to learn everything

watched or read ur not gonna get much info from videos also no chance u watched 300 hours worth of videos on peptides when it takes like an hour to learn everything
he probably spent a lot of the time wasted / not focused.

ive spent a decent amount of time researching as well, but mostly because i would get stressed and anxious af when i saw myself in a mirror and felt i had to do something, i guess it was mental masturbating

• +1
Reactions: Rigged

ive spent a decent amount of time researching as well, but mostly because i would get stressed and anxious af when i saw myself in a mirror and felt i had to do something, i guess it was mental masturbating
Feel u bro i look in the mirror then look at the chads on my ig reels and wanna rope

• +1
U dont need igf for height growth? This is why i didnt vote for u in the mogbattle jfl also when am i getting a 1v1
damn buddy, so not knowing something makes me less good looking, gg

damn buddy, so not knowing something makes me less good looking, gg
No i joke ur very sexy young man he just had better lower third ratios aside from being fat, its okay tho everyones learns stuff just dont be telling people stuff unless uve double checked as it changes someones whole understanding and view of something

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
No i joke ur very sexy young man he just had better lower third ratios aside from being fat, its okay tho everyones learns stuff just dont be telling people stuff unless uve double checked as it changes someones whole understanding and view of something
fair enough

The stack, ran this for 10 weeks
CJC1295 w/ dac 5mg per week
Mk677 25mg ed

Hexarlin 500mcg ed
Or
GHRP-2 700mcg-1mg ed
I switch between them to remain sensitive to both

17.0 (Very late bloomer puberty started ~15)
Starting height 5'9
Ending height 5'10 1/2
Both confirmed by doctor
dad height 6'4
mom height 5'2 (if my dad didn't like petite woman maybe id be taller)
15 year old brother height 6'1 (fuck that nigga)

Supplements
Vitamin D3 10000iu
zinc 100mg
magnesium glycinate 300mg
creatine 10g
nicotine (surprisingly a somatostatin inhibitor) 12-24mg per day
melatonin 0.5mg (a few times a week when I feel my estrogen is high)

Diet
very clean 3-5 meals a day 150-250g protein per day

Physical activity
1-3 sessions per day
this includes the gym my sport sprinting plyometrics and sometimes other stuff

Other
My wingspan went from 70in to 74in
My jaw grew slightly
My 🍆 gained noticeable girth (confirmed by girlfriend) (might just be holding water from the gh but still)
I got carpal tunnel symptoms waking up multiple times a night with my arms asleep
How’s the bloat?

Can you give source for mk677 and cjc

also if u run any kind of HGH, u have to run it for at least 14 weeks to see major results bc hgh takes time to take effect, 10 weeks mk677 cycle is pointless
tf is gonna happen am I gonna ungrow if I don't run it out 4 more weeks 😭

no fucking reason to run mk677 at 25mgs for growth, u get practically no gh boost after 10-15mgs, only thing going up after that is igf-1 which u dont need/want for height growth

mf has little to no idea what u are doing, research first
Horrible take.
25mg of MK-677 is the equivalent of 3-4IUs of GH, combine that with the fact that IGF-1 is elevated for 24 hrs.
Stacking it with Huperzine A is anecdotally shown to boost serum concentration even further.
And no, you shouldn't run for "atleast" a certain duration, the effects are instant depending on your genetics and receptivity.

most of it was learning about how growth plates work and other peds the peptides and gh might have been like 15% of my research and definitely some mental masturbating in there as well.

• +1