HEIGHTMAXXING HELP

C

CurryCelHater

Bronze
What are the chance I can actually gain a few more inches of height?

Current height is 5'9

I'm on 7-9ius of PHARMA grade GH daily. My bone age is 15.5 years, my biological age is 17. I'll be able to do 9ius daily for 2 weeks out of the month, and then taper down to 7ius for the last 2 weeks, due to the access I have of HGH. I have been on HGH for about 6 months and have grown about 2 inches. This was also at a lower dose of GH. 2 months ago, my dosing was 5.7ius daily, which put me at about 400ng/dl IGF-1. With my current dose I imagine I'd be higher. My diet and lifestyle are perfect maxxed out as much as possible, including supplementation.

My estrogen levels are very very low from my what I'm interpreting. 12 months ago my bone age was late 14 early 15, so they are still closing slowly. Is there hope for me to be 6ft?

Current height is 5'9

I'm on 7-9ius of PHARMA grade GH daily. My bone age is 15.5 years, my biological age is 17. I'll be able to do 9ius daily for 2 weeks out of the month, and then taper down to 7ius for the last 2 weeks, due to the access I have of HGH. I have been on HGH for about 6 months and have grown about 2 inches. This was also at a lower dose of GH. 2 months ago, my dosing was 5.7ius daily, which put me at about 400ng/dl IGF-1. With my current dose I imagine I'd be higher. My diet and lifestyle are perfect maxxed out as much as possible, including supplementation.

View attachment 2541185View attachment 2541186

My estrogen levels are very very low from my what I'm interpreting. 12 months ago my bone age was late 14 early 15, so they are still closing slowly. Is there hope for me to be 6ft?
Dnr but travel back in time before you were born, and set your mom up and tell the tall male man To fuck your mom instead of your Manlet father

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
Dnr but travel back in time before you were born, and set your mom up and tell the tall male man To fuck your mom instead of your Manlet father
dad is 6'4 mom is 5'4 lmao i dont know why ive been cursed with shortness

dad is 6'4 mom is 5'4 lmao i dont know why ive been cursed with shortness
Based on ur parents heights you should be at least 6’ probably 6’2

• JFL
Reactions: zura and CurryCelHater

Current height is 5'9

View attachment 2541185View attachment 2541186

how’d u get hgh