Heightmaxxing is cope

asdvek

asdvek

on tren ace 200 + dianabol 50
Heightmaxxing is the ultimate cope. I can't count how many heightmaxxing servers I have seen on both discord and this forum, also some on Instagram, Youtube and Facebook too along with a few other platforms. Sprints, fasting, getting ill etc they all increase HGH yes, but the HGH isn't used for height growth. Supplements don't do anything, you can't stunt your growth, sleep stretching is complete bullshit, injecting HGH makes your nose, ears, feet and hands grow except for height, aromatase inhibitors ruin health as estrogen is a crucial hormone for bone mass and bone density, a hormone as important as testosterone, keep coping retards.

• +1
Reactions: Lyxguxx, Adonis007 and Jagger
Heightmaxxing is the ultimate cope. I can't count how many heightmaxxing servers I have seen on both discord and this forum, also some on Instagram, Youtube and Facebook too along with a few other platforms. Sprints, fasting, getting ill etc they all increase HGH yes, but the HGH isn't used for height growth. Supplements don't do anything, you can't stunt your growth, sleep stretching is complete bullshit, injecting HGH makes your nose, ears, feet and hands grow except for height, aromatase inhibitors ruin health as estrogen is a crucial hormone for bone mass and bone density, a hormone as important as testosterone, keep coping retards.
retards think they can go from 5’8 to 6’2

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
retards think they can go from 5’8 to 6’2

this guy is lying hard with the sleep stretching method, retard says he went from 5'8 to 6'0, fucking 4 inches jfll. nigga started ignoring the questions later.

• JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel and Jagger
lmfao dk who’s worse him or the morons going :soy::soy::soy:
both equally worse, one's lying to other people and giving false hope, after they learn he was lying they gonna get depressed
the others have single digit IQ so it'll be hard for them in the real world with that iq

• +1
Reactions: Jagger
yeah your height is genetically capped you can’t do anything about

don’t ever fucking procreate with a short female you will cuck your children in beyond imaginable ways

• +1
Reactions: aber and asdvek

don’t ever fucking procreate with a short female you will cuck your children in beyond imaginable ways
did your father procreate with a short female? js asking

• +1
Reactions: aber and philosopher
did your father procreate with a short female? js asking
my father is around 173 and my mother around 163

i am 177, average

but my fathers father was 163, my fathers side are all actual manlets but my mothers side are all tall like her brothers are around 185

i got cucked by my fathers side

• +1
Reactions: aber
true its probably cope, but im still gonna try cuz i wanna be 6'6 init, i hate being a weak 6'5

not sure that’s the case my father is like 5’10 and my mom is 5’4 if i’m being generous yet i grew to 6’ regardless